• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

These CashShop Items Had Better Not Exist

32 posts in this topic

Posted

1.                 Energy/Labor potions that grant more points or buff regen or anything

2.                 Items that increase chance for successful blackstone enchants

3.                 Items that lowers chance to drop gems/trade packs/lose exp on death

4.                 Items that increase chance to get rare drops/harvests/exp (might waver on exp)

Your CashShop had better only be cosmetic outfits, horse skins, pets, furniture, or the like and not grant any stats(it’s bad enough you’re selling inventory space FFS). Do not shoot yourself in the foot please.

If you have other items you can think of that don’t belong in a B2P game, please reply with them. If you disagree with the first three bullets then you can jump off a bridge… ;)

11 people like this

Posted

i hope they wont f*** up like archeage did...

2 people like this

Posted

i hope they wont f*** up like archeage did...

Precisely 

Posted

New players have no chanse to start out in Archeage if they dont spend around 1-200$. It's insane how badly trion -----ed up with those RNG boxes and P2S items.

Posted (edited)

always the same mistake p2w = end of a game.

they just don't care about players, they take money and run away with it

I really hope if they make the game b2p for us it will not happened as they promised.

Edited by Grimbergen
1 person likes this

Posted

New players have no chanse to start out in Archeage if they dont spend around 1-200$. It's insane how badly trion -----ed up with those RNG boxes and P2S items.

seems ok to be able to catch up with only 1$

Posted

always the same mistake p2w = end of a game.

they just don't care about players, they take money and run away with it : capitalism ...

I really hope if they make the game b2p for us it will not happened as they promised.

I just want to point out (at the risk of derail) how you mention capitalism like it's bad. Thank god for it for without it, you wouldn't be on these forums in the first place! ;)

To your larger point though, they did make this B2P, so that's why I made this post.

Posted

:D well played 

Posted

They've said multiple times they don't want P2W and are going to avoid it.

2 people like this

Posted

There's a reason our version of Buy2Play. I wouldn't worry about it.

1 person likes this

Posted

They've said multiple times they don't want P2W and are going to avoid it.

P2W is open to interpretation therefore I've listed specific items that I don't think belong in this game.

Posted

If you think ur auroria gear with a heroic epherium bow is gona help you do cross ocean trade runs or being in the battle against people for the blazing trees at Calmlands, you have mistaken my good sir/madam!

Posted

I wouldn't worry so much about it. it's B2P, and even the F2P versions isn't as bad as some other games - yes enchanting goes way easier on ru if you buy stuff and sell on marketplace for cash to buy black stones - but still not the worst i've encountered. 

Posted

I wouldn't worry so much about it. it's B2P, and even the F2P versions isn't as bad as some other games - yes enchanting goes way easier on ru if you buy stuff and sell on marketplace for cash to buy black stones - but still not the worst i've encountered. 

Is the enchanting system the same as in archeage's Regrading system? RNG based? 

Posted

Why do you think I've played AA ;O

I haven't played it, so no idea if its similar, but yes enchant is RNG based after +7 for wep and +5 for armor, which is safe. 

Posted

It is RnG based but it is infinitely more forgiving at +16 and above the worst thing that happens is you lose an enchant like degrading in AA but you don't lose two ranks or more i think, and until plus +16 you just lose 10 durability from your weapon which can be put back by any blacksmith. Plus there are safe enchants to +5 for armor and +7 for weapons.

Posted

If you think ur auroria gear with a heroic epherium bow is gona help you do cross ocean trade runs or being in the battle against people for the blazing trees at Calmlands, you have mistaken my good sir/madam!

check ur post before that 1 it was u that said 1$ to 200 ^_^ so that range ill pick the bottom ^_^

Posted

As for enchanting, I don't mind if someone buys a costume and sells it on AH for some silver and then buys blackstones. That's not an issue. What I don't want is there to be an item that increases your chance to succeed when using the blackstone. If there is such an item, then they could ----- with the hidden RNG numbers and make it so you have to purchase this item. It is really just shady as hell without any transparency and is a pure P2W element. It isn't currently part of NA as I understand and I sure as hell don't want it to be. 

So if you feel the same way, then gimme some support!

Posted

Why do you think I've played AA ;O

I haven't played it, so no idea if its similar, but yes enchant is RNG based after +7 for wep and +5 for armor, which is safe. 

Ahh sounds great, i found BDO to be an alternative for the failure of archeage. But i havnt quite understood the weapon system. Do you get assigned 1 weapon which u need to lvl up? or do you achieve higher lvled weapons as you progress in the game which u rank up/enchant.

Posted

Ahh sounds great, i found BDO to be an alternative for the failure of archeage. But i havnt quite understood the weapon system. Do you get assigned 1 weapon which u need to lvl up? or do you achieve higher lvled weapons as you progress in the game which u rank up/enchant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGTLuPh56Ew

^

Posted

I believe there is a post somewhere on the forums...

AH! Here it is. . .

It's a link to the recent interview they had with the marketing rep, he states in there they are not looking to have a P2W system.  At around 2:00 minutes in he states that they were not moving towards a P2W or P2P audiences. (Just in case you wanted more info.)

<3

Posted (edited)

I believe there is a post somewhere on the forums...

AH! Here it is. . .

It's a link to the recent interview they had with the marketing rep, he states in there they are not looking to have a P2W system.  At around 2:00 minutes in he states that they were not moving towards a P2W or P2P audiences. (Just in case you wanted more info.)

<3

Thanks for sharing that on this thread for those who may not be aware. I however am aware of these comments and they don't amount to a hill of beans with regard to the content of my initial post.

Again, focus on the specifics I'm outlining here and not the general comments that are made here or there. It may give a warm and fuzzy that they've said that, but every developer says that and if they believe they can get away with it at some point then it may happen. Let you voice be heard if you don't want these things in the cash shop.

Edited by Crimsonend

Posted

I agree with all of it. I don't want to see any of that stuff in this games shop. I purchased the conqueror's package and will probably get most costumes, so they'll get my money that way. 

Posted

1.                 Energy/Labor potions that grant more points or buff regen or anything

2.                 Items that increase chance for successful blackstone enchants

3.                 Items that lowers chance to drop gems/trade packs/lose exp on death

4.                 Items that increase chance to get rare drops/harvests/exp (might waver on exp)

Your CashShop had better only be cosmetic outfits, horse skins, pets, furniture, or the like and not grant any stats(it’s bad enough you’re selling inventory space FFS). Do not shoot yourself in the foot please.

If you have other items you can think of that don’t belong in a B2P game, please reply with them. If you disagree with the first three bullets then you can jump off a bridge… ;)

they said they would be selling convenience upgrade only, so when they stated that they would be selling increases to the bag space i sorta assumed that they would also have some way to expand bag space using in game currency but that you could unlock them faster if you just bought the slots off the store (i really hope they don't lock the slots away behind a pay wall. that would be the opposite of tuning the cash shop for an NA release.