• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hello! Tera transplant here.

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey everyone!

I'm pretty new to Black Desert but I have been SO EXCITED for the NA release! I've been waiting so long. I played just a little bit on the Korean servers... but not enough to understand anything (at all)! I am originally a Tera player but lately its just not been as fun... so now I'm moving to a new MMO and here I am! I do have a few questions...

1. Are all classes coming to NA? On the Pre-order page there seems to be a few missing.

2. What is the best way to find a guild (US)? I did see that there is a section on the forums but since I missed the 1st beta testing I feel kind of out of the loop...Seems like a lot of people have already found a... "group" to hang with. Curse being an introvert... :( Should I just try my luck there?

3. Is ANYTHING saved during beta? Names, items, levels? I wouldn't think so, but I thought I'd ask.

4. Is there anything major that has been/is going to be changed to the NA version that was/wasn't in the Korean version?

5. How exactly does PvP work? I've not looked into it too much....but I'm very interested!

I totally understand that these questions have likely already been asked, I'm just having a bit of trouble finding info/learning these new forums.

And of course you don't have to answer my silly questions, but it sure would be nice of you <3

Thank you

Edited by Miss Vixen
1 person likes this

Posted

1.all classes are coming to our version of BD, but  we wont get them all on launch, like the blader, but we will get the ones missing shortly after launch.

2.Some guilds post adds on the forum if u see any u like u can pm the player that posted the guild add on the forum.

3.the only thing that is saved during the betas is the name/family name for thoes that pre ordered the game.

4.they will be some changes but nothing major besides the fact the KR as now got a mega server and some other changes to the shop (removing of p2w items).

5.please elaborate more.

any other info plus the one i just gave you can find it in Q&A

Posted

Moles...er..Celestial Hills?

Oh and Hello xD

Posted

1.all classes are coming to our version of BD, but  we wont get them all on launch, like the blader, but we will get the ones missing shortly after launch.

2.Some guilds post adds on the forum if u see any u like u can pm the player that posted the guild add on the forum.

3.the only thing that is saved during the betas is the name/family name for thoes that pre ordered the game.

4.they will be some changes but nothing major besides the fact the KR as now got a mega server and some other changes to the shop (removing of p2w items).

5.please elaborate more.

any other info plus the one i just gave you can find it in Q&A

Your answer to number 3 isn't true. Name reservation is planned to take place shortly before launch. It is distinct from the Closed Betas.

Posted

Your answer to number 3 isn't true. Name reservation is planned to take place shortly before launch. It is distinct from the Closed Betas.

Thx for telling me something new. The name i choose in the betas is the one i will choose to be reserved, so plz tell me where im wrong.

Posted

Thx for telling me something new. The name i choose in the betas is the one i will choose to be reserved, so plz tell me where im wrong.

You didn't reserve the name yet. So, even if you participated to the beta and you used the name you wanted to use, that name is not reserved yet.

Like @Michael said: the name reservation service IS DISTINCT FROM THE CLOSED BETA.

BTW, welcome @Miss Vixen! ;)

Posted

You didn't reserve the name yet. So, even if you participated to the beta and you used the name you wanted to use, that name is not reserved yet.

Like @Michael said: the name reservation service IS DISTINCT FROM THE CLOSED BETA.

BTW, welcome @Miss Vixen! ;)

Can u read? i know that i havent reserved it yet, what i said is that the name i used during the betas is the one i will reserve.

Posted

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome :) I really appreciate it!

And thank you Solace for the link to the Q&A page! I'll be looking through it now.

Posted

Can u read? i know that i havent reserved it yet, what i said is that the name i used during the betas is the one i will reserve.

LOL...yes I can read...just to be clear...you wrote:

I've just answered to your "so plz tell me where im wrong" by quoting what Michael said: that your answer to number 3 isn't true because you wrote:

and this is not true because you didn't save anything during the betas. That's all ;)

@Miss Vixen maybe you can find these websites helpful (in general): 

http://blackdesertfoundry.com/

http://www.blackdeserttome.com/

3 people like this

Posted

No problem ;)

Posted

LOL...yes I can read...just to be clear...you wrote:

I've just answered to your "so plz tell me where im wrong" by quoting what Michael said: that your answer to number 3 isn't true because you wrote:

and this is not true because you didn't save anything during the betas. That's all ;)

@Miss Vixen maybe you can find these websites helpful (in general): 

http://blackdesertfoundry.com/

http://www.blackdeserttome.com/

well obviusly ur parents didnt teach you the concept of sarcasm

Posted

Welcome Miss Vixen! 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0