• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Musa & Maehwa Update Events!

432 posts in this topic

Posted

wait....so you will have two pointless seals? i screwed up and used 3 seals before reading this post, seriously SERIOUSLY frustrated about that, but there is no combination in which you can use all the seals. that makes no sense at all. why not just make it a 15 day event that way we can use all the seals instead of deleting the useless 2? p.s. if any daum employees read this please excuse my stupidity and let me have 1 more seal for the 12 seal deal....worth a try haha.

Posted

Still not getting seals. Guess no hawk for me :L

Posted

wait....so you will have two pointless seals? i screwed up and used 3 seals before reading this post, seriously SERIOUSLY frustrated about that, but there is no combination in which you can use all the seals. that makes no sense at all. why not just make it a 15 day event that way we can use all the seals instead of deleting the useless 2? p.s. if any daum employees read this please excuse my stupidity and let me have 1 more seal for the 12 seal deal....worth a try haha.

It is a 15 day event, you should get 15 seals in total, so you would have used those 3 anyway. Don't worry about it.

Posted (edited)

Didn't receive 2 seals even though i was logged in + missed one day + maintenance on another RIP hawk. 

Edited by Shaymion

Posted

It is a 15 day event, you should get 15 seals in total, so you would have used those 3 anyway. Don't worry about it.

True!

@shaymion

Your char propably was in game all the time thats why you didnt get reward - you need to relog each day to get reward

I seriously need that hawk because atm 2 pets isnt enought to clean my drops :(

Posted

Call me dumb, but what is the second/third event? You said the first is Seal of Maehwa and the second We are Family!, and then you say "Four our third event"...

"Four our second event we would like to [...]"

It's supposed to be "For our second event [...]" but they just misspelled "For"

Posted

Really irritated that you can't unbundle these. I bundled six of them together basically because I didn't even have enough bag space to reasonably play with these cluttering up everywhere... Now I'm out the pet? I didn't redeem the Black Stones, and I filed a support ticket, but four days later there's no response. Any idea what the ticket response average is?

Posted

Thread sounds like a lot of entitlement for something that is FREE. If you screwed up, that's on you. Accept it and stop giving the Daum employees your cancer. 

5 people like this

Posted

Im wondering where my seal for today is.

Yesterday i logged in, got my seal and my daily loyalty points at my normal time, today i log in at the same time and theres been nothing. its now been 6 hours i there is still no sign of my seal for today nor loyalty points.

Posted

Im wondering where my seal for today is.

Yesterday i logged in, got my seal and my daily loyalty points at my normal time, today i log in at the same time and theres been nothing. its now been 6 hours i there is still no sign of my seal for today nor loyalty points.

Weird...are you sure you haven't maybe already claimed it during a long session of gaming? I literally just logged in and received my loyalties and the seal O.o

Posted

So I have found that I have to relog or swap to an alt to get the daily reward to pop up. Never logging out and going from playing to autolooping to playing again wont get the reward to pop up. Only once I relog or swap to and alt. Hope that is helpful. I also hope that the 12 seal formation can made on it's side not just up and down because I have a friend who plays with me but is finishing grad school so hasn't gotten to grind missions enough to have the inventory space needed to form it as pictured. </3

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

but it says april 20th to may 4th. thats only 14 days. also, i have 7 seals. by the 14th ill have 11.

Edited by Rahl_Dhara

Posted

to bad i came late in for the event so no pet for me :(

Posted

but it says april 20th to may 4th. thats only 14 days. also, i have 7 seals. by the 14th ill have 11.

He dose have a point while it is 15 days not 14 you will not get one on day 15 :( the maintenance will be before the reset to grab the 15th. So you will have two extra if you grabbed one every day. Trust me I looked into since I am new to the game and will only have 11 too.

Posted (edited)

I have 3 characters on my account. I log in every day and play on every one. I used to get the daily reward everyday. but now that I only need 2 seals to have the 12 I am no longer getting them. I log in and out every day. Why is that

Edited by Kantu

Posted

So, is there any possibility that support would give me one seal because I will have only 11? ;_;

Posted (edited)

It's not a huge deal and I'm not complaining but I have logged in everyday since I started playing and I didn't get today's seal. Today would have been my 11th seal. Just putting this here in case it's happened to other people as well. Thanks. :)

Edit: I wrote 12th but I meant 11th lol

Edited by Xyraxus

Posted (edited)

He dose have a point while it is 15 days not 14 you will not get one on day 15 :( the maintenance will be before the reset to grab the 15th. So you will have two extra if you grabbed one every day. Trust me I looked into since I am new to the game and will only have 11 too.

But going by my UK timezone, reset happens for me at 1am, and maintenance happens 8 hours later...

So no idea where you get your info from o-o

You WILL have 15 if you claimed them every single day since the event started.

Edited by Casper
1 person likes this

Posted

it all depends what time you collect your seals so if you collect them 10am yesterday you collect them 10am today any time after 

It's not a huge deal and I'm not complaining but I have logged in everyday since I started playing and I didn't get today's seal. Today would have been my 11th seal. Just putting this here in case it's happened to other people as well. Thanks. :)

Edit: I wrote 12th but I meant 11th lol

Posted

Really irritated that you can't unbundle these. I bundled six of them together basically because I didn't even have enough bag space to reasonably play with these cluttering up everywhere... Now I'm out the pet? I didn't redeem the Black Stones, and I filed a support ticket, but four days later there's no response. Any idea what the ticket response average is?

You can place it in the storage and take it all out when ready to assemble?

Posted

So i was trying to arrange my 12 seals and 3 of them got consumed... the 3 seals say to make a "v" shape. i made a straight line going down and they gave me a bag for black stone (armor) @.@

Posted (edited)

So i was trying to arrange my 12 seals and 3 of them got consumed... the 3 seals say to make a "v" shape. i made a straight line going down and they gave me a bag for black stone (armor) @.@

My friend also had this missfortunate accident, 

You will have to write a ticket to Daum explaining the situation: https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Edit: however there is 3 more days left, if you get the other 3 before Wednesday the 4th's maintaince (if they do one) then you can still do the 12!

Edited by Kapi Heartlilly
1 person likes this

Posted

Wewt got my hawk.. named it FREEBIRD

1 person likes this

Posted

I got 3 seals after forming a box like what the description said. What the heck?

Posted

THX Daum ... It work perfect