• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Musa & Maehwa Update Events!

432 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Wow what a screwed up event, if you actually dont log out and log in you dont get the seals!!!!! WTF is that? I notice this is an issue with daily loyalty rewards too? That i find ironic that real loyalty will be punished.

It doesnt seem that DAUM is going to do anything about unless im wrong.

That seems correct. No 12 for me. My friend was only able to get 6 so far because her connection is so good and she never logs out.

@CM_Jouska - Can you verify this? You HAVE to log in and out to receive the Seal for that day?

Edited by DangerousTed

Posted (edited)

That seems correct. No 12 for me. My friend was only able to get 6 so far because her connection is so good and she never logs out.

@CM_Jouska - Can you verify this? You HAVE to log in and out to receive the Seal for that day?

@CM_Jouska

THIS

Edited by Searer

Posted

Well i put the seals in the right order http://i.imgur.com/j9Q29bD.jpg so i can get the pet, the plus icon appeared in the middle of the order and not in the top is it is in the screenshot http://i.imgur.com/j9Q29bD.jpg and i thought that it will give me the pet but no it gave me a 3 bundles... Thank god we have 3 more days and i can still get  the pet because now i lost 3 seals.

Unless you are on a fluke time sync, most people can at most get 14, so if we accidentally did the 3 seal thing, we probably aren't going to get enough for the hawk.  I got screwed on that one, an waiting to see if they give us a brake on this.

Posted

30 minutes ago I had the 12 already and that happened to me too, 3 of them claimed while I was moving them, now I will have 11 seals at the end of the event, so sad

Keep the seals/reward, open a support ticket and they will solve your problem. Source: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/79363-12-maehwa-seals-in-a-pattern-only-gave-me-a-3-reward-bundle/

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I know this probably isn't the place for this, but because we're not allowed to create threads in the event section, and the original thread is locked, I don't know where else to put it.

@CM_Tytyes Any update on the MS paint Easter egg event? I figured we would get our rewards with the last patch, but that didn't happen.

Edited by Horrible

Posted

@CM_Jouska

My girlfriend has been logging in each day but doesn't have 5 rows of inventory yet as she's been spending her time studying for exams. Can you exchange her 12 seals for the hawk for us?

Thanks

Posted

@Horrible

I accidentally opened my mailbox yesterday and saw I received the ms painter gift. Maybe it's the same for you ?

I was really surprised since there was no annoucement from GM.

Posted

@CM_Jouska

My girlfriend has been logging in each day but doesn't have 5 rows of inventory yet as she's been spending her time studying for exams. Can you exchange her 12 seals for the hawk for us?

Thanks

Do it in storage

Posted

Do it in storage

Does that actually work? I thought someone posted a pic saying it didn't...

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska

Why do I have to buy inventory space to combine more than the 3 seal option?

Can Daum/PA patch to allow the shape be predominantly horizontal rather than vertical?

Do it in storage

You can do the inventory quests, it really doesn't take that long. You get up to 31 extra inventory space. Click here for the quest list.

Edited by Mrs.Bauchelain

Posted (edited)

Hm, I think someone on reddit did it. At least you can try - if 3 seals got '+' so it works and you can collect 12 seals here. Because I do not think that they gonna help you in this situation. 

And you got about 2 days - just lvl up to 28 (my tamer is 28 and i got enough space) and its pretty enough. Exams or not, she still need some rest.

Edited by Maylia
details

Posted

No, it doesn't work in storage. It has to be in your inventory. Just do the quests, I linked the overview in an earlier post. It really doesn't take that much time :)

Posted (edited)

No, it doesn't work in storage. It has to be in your inventory. Just do the quests, I linked the overview in an earlier post. It really doesn't take that much time :)

Ok. I duno which ones we already did. Do you know if all inventory quests are also yellow main quests?

[edit] Just realized she can afford 2 spaces via loyalty store xD

Edited by Jer

Posted

Ok. I duno which ones we already did. Do you know if all inventory quests are also yellow main quests?

[edit] Just realized she can afford 2 spaces via loyalty store xD

There are a few that are main quests, in the sheet they're marked as 'Black Spirit'. Other than that, I don't remember.
Glad she was able to get some extra through Loyalty! Just remember to make sure that the entire thing lights up before you hit 'confirm'.

Posted

Can we actually get a confirmation if max seals are 14 or 15? I had 12, form failed, and I miss 3. So if there are 15 I will still get it, if there are 14, I will burn the game.

Posted

Please ladies and gentlemans... Please... Im begging you to last longer this event for one more day... I´ve got only 9 Maehwa Seals with today and till the 4th May I will have 11 Maehwa Seals... -.-

Posted (edited)

Will the Maehwa seals be deleted as soon as the event is over or will they be permanent?

Edited by Shaymion

Posted

is it just me or that trash hawk stays on lvl1 for eternity?

Posted

You need to feed it with food if it starves to level up

On another note, Daum gave my seals back

Thanks

Posted

give me tha pet! :D

Posted

I messed up and used 3 seals and I'm going to be stuck at 11.  I'm pretty choked I was so dumb.  I really hope they add in a double last day or extend it a day.  It still eats at me that I was so stupid and combined them.  Lets hope they do something to add a few extra seals!!!

Posted

You need to feed it with food if it starves to level up

On another note, Daum gave my seals back

Thanks

nah I feed it together with my cat but it stays on lvl1

Posted (edited)

20/04 = 1 seal

21/04 = 2 seals

22/04 = 3 seals

23/04 = 4 seals

24/04 = 5 seals

25/04 = 6 seals

26/04 = 7 seals

27/04 = 8 seals

28/04 = 9 seals

29/04 = 10 seals

30/04 = 11 seals

01/05 = 12 seals

02/05 = 13 seals

03/05 = 14 seals

04/05 = 15 seals

:ph34r:

Idk if you are trolling or just didn't read the post, but to avoid confusion of anyone who read the post, here is the actual information from the original post:

1. Seal of Maehwa

• Start: April 20th 10:00 UTC (After maintenance)
  • End: May 4th 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

2. We are Family!

• Start: April 20th 10:00 UTC (After maintenance)
  • End: May 11th 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

The seal event DOES end on the 4th, like everyone besides this person has been saying. It is the family event that is ending later.

Not trolling, but asking on May 4th, 5pm pst (0:00UTC, May 5th). I should not see another seal drop?

Edited by Vitt

Posted

Mine is level 4 already .

Its say on the front page when you login not if your online , its the same for daily login loyalty. If you go to character select or change to another character it counts as login.