• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Musa & Maehwa Update Events!

432 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I've logged in daily... Even using remote control software to reach my gaming machine while out of town. They don't appear every day. In fact, I only have 10.

Do I have no hope?

Edit: Submitted ticket 103162.

Edited by Sunless

Posted

No, we dont want more event days. Event was clearly 14 days which you could get 14 SEALS. 12 is needed to get a hawk, you have 2 extra seals if you were online every day. People who "screwed up" by collecting rewards before getting 12 seals can only blame themselves.

1 person likes this

Posted

Pet hawk for the win!!!

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago I had the 12 already and that happened to me too, 3 of them claimed while I was moving them, now I will have 11 seals at the end of the event, so sad

I had the exact same problem 30 minutes ago

I sent in a ticket to support and they actually just got back to me right now. If you still have the bundles and/or the items from the bundles in your inventory, send in a ticket and they will restore your seals within 48 hours.

No, we dont want more event days. Event was clearly 14 days which you could get 14 SEALS. 12 is needed to get a hawk, you have 2 extra seals if you were online every day. People who "screwed up" by collecting rewards before getting 12 seals can only blame themselves.

Calm down. I don't think we need any more days either, but a lot of us honestly did make a mistake when we were trying to combine our twelve. Look at when I posted originally. It was on day 12. I was excited to get the prize and messed up. Accidents happen. It's nice of Daum to offer to take the items back if you screwed up so you can get the pack you were actually trying to combine for.

Edited by BroomService
geeze louise
1 person likes this

Posted

Is anyone else having issues collecting the seals? I've logged in everyday but barely have eleven... Any answer to the issue or any compensation?... Really hurts not being able to collect the big award even after logging in every day :(

Posted

accidentally used three by mis-clicking them when moving them around for storage.. : (

please give me one more seal or extend 1 more day =/

Sem título.png

xD.png

Posted

Really happy to say that I got a response to my ticket, and they took my Seal Bundle 6 and changed it back out for six seals! I was able to get my free pet. Thanks much to the GM, and I hope everyone else gets their concerns resolved as well as mine has been.

Posted

Got the 12pack and some minutes ago a 3pack ... #morethanhappy ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

No, we dont want more event days. Event was clearly 14 days which you could get 14 SEALS. 12 is needed to get a hawk, you have 2 extra seals if you were online every day. People who "screwed up" by collecting rewards before getting 12 seals can only blame themselves.

Was a 15 day event. I have 3 left after crafting my 12 seal bundle and getting the various rewards. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Will you be able to combine the seals for the reward later on? My friend was able to collect all 15 seals but she is a lowbie and her inventory is only 4 rows. She hasn't hasn't had time to quest and increase her inventory by 3 slots and likely wont have time for that until after the semester is out. =/

1 person likes this

Posted

So I totally messed up and didn't read this, and misinterpreted the way to collect the 12 seal reward for the free pet, and now i am shy one seal of being able to do it.  this sucks.

Posted

I've logged in daily... Even using remote control software to reach my gaming machine while out of town. They don't appear every day. In fact, I only have 10.

Do I have no hope?

Edit: Submitted ticket 103162.

Is anyone else having issues collecting the seals? I've logged in everyday but barely have eleven... Any answer to the issue or any compensation?... Really hurts not being able to collect the big award even after logging in every day :(

The issue is the server doesn't reset at the time you login, so even if it's a different day to you the game itself is still on the same day.
In order to get the Seal for the next day you should have to wait till it's a new day based on Server Time.

Posted

Guys, everybody scream please:

#DaumContinueEventPLS

Posted

The issue is the server doesn't reset at the time you login, so even if it's a different day to you the game itself is still on the same day.
In order to get the Seal for the next day you should have to wait till it's a new day based on Server Time.

I think I had this problem myself.  there were more than one occasion that I was logged in for several days,  and I didn't get a daily reward.  I am short 4 seals.  but I had been on or logged in for all 14 days of the event.   I did submit a ticket,  I hope I get some help with this 

Posted

I was wondering that actually. I login multiple times a day, but actually would get the seals awarded at odd times (even twice in one day).

Seems like I've never been more than 24 consecutive hours offline, nor do I stay logged in overnight though. Shouldn't that always have worked out then?

Posted (edited)

I think I had this problem myself.  there were more than one occasion that I was logged in for several days,  and I didn't get a daily reward.  I am short 4 seals.  but I had been on or logged in for all 14 days of the event.   I did submit a ticket,  I hope I get some help with this 

You have to relog to get the reward apparently, if you leave yourself logged in you get nothing i didn't realize it until 4 days after the event when my friend brought it up ingame so now I'm 1 seal short of a happy meal.

hopefully we get one today, other wise i'm boned.

Edited by The_ID10t_Effect

Posted

I liked the event but the arrangement for die seals could be like

XXXX
X     X
'X    X
XXXX

I had to buy a pack for my inventory to get more space unlocked for the arrangement of these 12. I did not had the third space in the fifth row

Posted

I liked the event but the arrangement for die seals could be like

XXXX
X     X
'X    X
XXXX

I had to buy a pack for my inventory to get more space unlocked for the arrangement of these 12. I did not had the third space in the fifth row

Just to be absolutely 100% sure; this is the pattern for the highest 12 seal reward right? I know its 12, I just want to be absolutely 100% sure...

Posted (edited)

Just to be absolutely 100% sure; this is the pattern for the highest 12 seal reward right? I know its 12, I just want to be absolutely 100% sure...

No no the pattern for the 12 seals is

XXX
X  X
X  X
X  X
XXX

It was just my suggestion for the new player who dont have so much space :)

Edited by 앨리슨

Posted

Here, not the hardest thing in the world tbh: 

2016-05-03_48612361.thumb.JPG.694cd0606d2016-05-03_48631878.thumb.JPG.24f31fd64d

Posted

I would just like to state this but if the event goes away when the servers go down I am pretty sure EU got 15 and NA got 14 :( Bought the game on the 23rd have 11 was hopping to claim one on the 4th. Yay daily reset timers.

Posted

I would just like to state this but if the event goes away when the servers go down I am pretty sure EU got 15 and NA got 14 :( Bought the game on the 23rd have 11 was hopping to claim one on the 4th. Yay daily reset timers.

You are correct. I'm in CEST and we had 15 seals, claimed 2 rewards. Maybe they'll extend it a day or two, I really hope so for NA and new folks :)

Posted

surely not!??  is daily reset time different between NA and EU servers? would be weird

Posted

surely not!??  is daily reset time different between NA and EU servers? would be weird

It seems to be as I had 15 as well before going to work about 4 hours ago I got my 15th seal and claimed the armor stones after having already claimed the 12er bundle.