• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Musa & Maehwa Update Events!

432 posts in this topic

Posted

Guys, everybody scream please:

#DaumContinueEventPLS

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know if the final seal will be on May 4th? Or is the final seal delivered on May 3rd?

Edited by BrotherWolf

Posted

Does anyone know if the final seal will be on May 4th? Or is the final seal delivered on May 3rd?

You could have get it if you logged on the 4th but before maintenance.

Posted

You could have get it if you logged on the 4th but before maintenance.

Okay, so I won't be receiving one this evening... Dang... I was at 11...

Posted (edited)

If you're at least level 47 or so, you have access to nearly all of the inventory slot quests in the game. Allowing you to get enough rows to craft this bundle/any inventory crafted item without spending IRL money. I haven't payed for any inventory slots on either of my characters and was able to craft the 12 seal bundle. Plenty of guides on where all the quests are online. 

Not discrediting your suggestion, it wasn't a bad one. Just making you aware that money did not need to be spent. 

Bugged Images:

Hidden Content

Alright I can understand you. But my highest character is only at lvl21 now and I thought the event will be over soon today and I cannot transform them. Just needed 1 more slot for arranging the seals. And I did not had the missing slot yes, so I was buying me the space. I should listen to guides more carefully.

So I think it must be possible to collect and arrange the seal items for the new player as well without doing too much within a limited time if you dont have enough time to play like me.

Thank you

Edited by 앨리슨

Posted

hold on till 5pm PST if your in NA before freaking out that is when dailys/reward logins reset 99.9% sure on this. They are still in our tracker and they did not say in the patch notes they took the event out. So we should still get out token for today being the 4th.

If not then you can set the village on fire!

Ok time to riot, its the 4th no seal

Posted

One seal short, had to work for 13 hours straight on the 4th. 

Might have been OK but for the fact if you are already logged when the "next day" comes you don't seem to get it (I think). 

Posted

Super disappointed that it said this event continued until the 4th, however we could not log in on the 4th in NA due to maintenance. I spent several days in the hospital with my daughter and am 1 seal short of 12.

Posted

I am still not sure what to be more unhappy about no 12th seal today or my class not receiving a real fix or even getting told they are fine :(  rip blader and plume I will tuff it out for awhile but I have seen many fall this day.

Posted

ok........so i used 3 seal to test the first reward but i dont have enough for the 12 seal reward wtf happen? i log in everyday.........well more like i never log out and switch server everyday to do the quest so wtf happen here?

Posted

Guys, everybody scream please:

#DaumContinueEventPLS

Posted

So Originally The Event said it ended on the 11th... Now it says the 4th... when did you adjust the end date?

Posted

PLEASE

#DaumContinueEventPLS

Posted

I just learnt of this event through a friend. Why in the world aren't you properly communicating on these events in Game? I'm not one that regularly browse forums, I just like to play. I find it quite inconsiderate that only a small portion of the player base can be aware of these events.

Any other MMO have proper in-game announcements and explanations for their events. Is the full extant of Black Desert Online's communication a mere forum post in an Event sub forum?!

That's quite disappointing.

Posted (edited)

#DaumContinueEventPLS

Please! I had only 1 seal left that I should have been able to get but it didn't come through.  I was on at 1 am and the seal didn't come though so I  went to bed then the maintenance happened by the next time I logged in and I haven't gotten that last seal despite that fact that I was online that day.

Edited by Rysha

Posted

crys inside im missing one to get 12

Posted

No official response to this mess up? Seems a lot of us are missing 1 seal and nobody is responding...

Posted

whats the point in an event if its going to say it ends at this date but then ends at a random date .... i was down by two and thinking i still had time thought to take a short brake but nope it ended a lot earlier then it said .... this mess up is hurtful and unprofessional .... 

Posted

I am also one of the poor saps who only has 11 seals. What I can't figure out is I am 95% sure I played every day and logged in at least once during duration of this so I shouldn't only have 11. I did send a ticket waiting for response.

Posted

Wait, so from reading the other posts here, it sounds like I would have had to have restarted the game each day to get the seals?

Guess that explains why I'm missing some, but that's a bit silly I think.

Ah well, at least I got nine from random disconnects during the night..

Posted (edited)

So Originally The Event said it ended on the 11th... Now it says the 4th... when did you adjust the end date?

It ended exactly when they said it would. You're confusing it with the end date of the 'We Are Family' event. They never adjusted the dates for these two events.

1. Seal of Maehwa

• Start: April 20th 10:00 UTC (After maintenance)
  • End: May 4th 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

Starting off our new events each day when you login there will be a new item to Claim, Maehwa Seal.  Combining these in your inventory will unlock different rewards depending on how you arrange them.

Edited by Mrs.Bauchelain

Posted

I am also one of the poor saps who only has 11 seals. What I can't figure out is I am 95% sure I played every day and logged in at least once during duration of this so I shouldn't only have 11. I did send a ticket waiting for response.

Took a few days for my ticket to be resolved but I got 1 seal to make my 12.

Posted

Took a few days for my ticket to be resolved but I got 1 seal to make my 12.

what did you say, I'm sitting on 11 seals as well wondering if i should put in a ticket as well.

Posted (edited)

2016-05-09_2522503.thumb.JPG.9ccd5a531f2Thanks again, GM Dew / CM_Jouska

GM Dew was able to help me revert 2x soulstones back into seals cause I misclicked while arranging seals.  Hopefully you guys can still get your seals if you have the contents from the reward bundles.

Edited by notSenh
Changed Screenshot
1 person likes this