• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Musa & Maehwa Update Events!

432 posts in this topic

Posted

large.gif

FREE PET?!

Daum,  is that you?!

You're earning my respect back!

Hyyyype!

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Guys i currently just bought the game, i am lvl 21 Warrior and played abit on Russian as Blader.

A Honest Opinion, do you guys think Blader is better for pve? I mean i am still learning the game and don't expect to pvp soon.

Ths.

Posted

free pet :D wuhuuuu

Posted

1 seal per day 

12 seal for pet

14 days event .........................................

how can you claim it twice , there isnt even enough days ...

back to the future? Get pets all you want

Posted

1 seal per day 

12 seal for pet

14 days event .........................................

how can you claim it twice , there isnt even enough days ...

Well, you can collect log in rewards on each server, so I'll be trying to get it on all three.

Posted

The pet is Family-Bounded or Character Bounded?

All pets are family bound, or rather server bound. :) So if you have 5 characters on Uno and get the pet on 1 of them all of your Uno characters can use them, but characters on Edan won't have them. Unless you log in on Edan daily too... I think. Not sure if you get rewards for logging in separately on 2 servers o-o

Do the seals disapear when used?
Or can I get all the rewards once?
Or do I need to skip all the first ones to get the 12 seal reward?

From the looks of it, event will last 14-15 days, so save up seals up to 12.

Very, very sure they'll disappear once combined.

Posted

Maybe I'm just stupid, but can you clarify if the seals get used up each time you assemble them? Seems kinda odd to have three seals leftover after the event.

Posted (edited)

Maybe I'm just stupid, but can you clarify if the seals get used up each time you assemble them? Seems kinda odd to have three seals leftover after the event.

Maybe the 3 seals are just to give some leeway to people who have to miss a day or two? For those who were on everyday seems like they get an extra blackstone out of those 3 seals as a reward for doing so (3 Seals = 2 Blackstone (armor), unless I am reading something wrong.

Edited by Ramsickle

Posted

My wallet just jumped out and opened by itself.

Hate you . Hate you! YUDODIS?

Posted

lol free pet, have you guys -----ing read this. 4 Blackstone (Armor) + 6 Blackstone (Weapon) + 10 fragment of memory. I would take that over a pet any day.

Posted

It was SUPER SUPER generous to give everyone a free character slot. And the event is a huge bonus.

Posted

7TJpIhT.gif

Posted

Great!!! 

Posted (edited)

Wait, so will these seals be chewing up our inventory space for 2 weeks until we can get the pet? or can we just not claim them till we have enough?

They will Chew up space for sure.. They are probably familybound so you should be able to store them at your storage or use an alt to store them

Edited by FlyingSquirrel

Posted

lol free pet, have you guys -----ing read this. 4 Blackstone (Armor) + 6 Blackstone (Weapon) + 10 fragment of memory. I would take that over a pet any day.

But you get all. you don't have to choose.

Posted

Hey nice i always thought the Hawk looks cool. :-D

Posted

Free Pet, Why thank you.

Posted

Made me sad .. going by the images for arranging the seals to make the reward .. I haven't that size inventory , let alone on my maewha :( .. so no goodies for me ...

Posted (edited)

Oo nice nice a free pet :) GJ DAUM !!! i asume its a reward for last event on EU ^^ :D

Made me sad .. going by the images for arranging the seals to make the reward .. I haven't that size inventory , let alone on my maewha :( .. so no goodies for me ...

then Guide sectuion QUest Inventory slot and till 12 days u got plenty free space ;D Cheers

Edited by Vifon

Posted

So I need a confirmation for daum about how the seals should disapear after we use them once? What if when collecting them they accidentally form one of the shapes in any version..  

Posted

But you get all. you don't have to choose.

I know, I just find it funny how everyone is talking about the pets but not focusing on the items which in my opinion are far more useful then the pet.

Posted

Somebody say HAWK?

1 person likes this

Posted

Do we lose the seals if we put them in the patterns or not? If so then I'll probably wait till putting them in those patterns, lol

Posted

Meh, all my pets are tier 3 already :<

sam I already got a t4 hawk and t3 dog. I planned to get one more German shepherd so I'll keep the hawk until u can put on market if possible.

Posted

u will be able to get 14 seals so 1 pet 

Actually 15 so you can get the 12 seal pack+a 3seal pack

1 person likes this