• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Musa & Maehwa Update Events!

432 posts in this topic

Posted

Funny thing is that I tried to breed a Moon Cat with a brown cat ..didn't let me..

moon cat+moon cat = ok

brown cat + brown cat = ok

moon cat + brown cat = nopenopenopenope

By this you know the answer :)

that's weird. friend told me that he breeded 2 different cat spiecies.

Posted

Free pet, great and all, but you'll need to quest quite a bit in order to get your inventory slots up in order to even make the item :D

Posted

lol free pet, have you guys -----ing read this. 4 Blackstone (Armor) + 6 Blackstone (Weapon) + 10 fragment of memory. I would take that over a pet any day.

yeah the pet I would have to pay pearl for, the blackstones I could grind out in a day if I wanted, and the fragments like a bit under a week, so yeah i would say the pet is a lot more valuable ;), but ofc i gladly take all of it ;)

Posted

Good on you Daum/PA.

Posted (edited)

Musa is like Yasuo in league lol, Awesome!!

Edited by HahaBum

Posted

Question though. For the 12 seal ordering, does it have to be vertical? 

Posted

Greetings Adventurers!

We are excited to announce the next events we have planned in celebration of the Musa & Maehwa release!

1. Seal of Maehwa

• Start: April 20th 10:00 UTC (After maintenance)
  • End: May 4th 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

Starting off our new events each day when you login there will be a new item to Claim, Maehwa Seal.  Combining these in your inventory will unlock different rewards depending on how you arrange them.

Event Rewards

• 3 seals: 2 Blackstone (Armor)
  • 6 seals: 3 Blackstone (Weapon)
  • 9 seals: 5 Fragment of memory
  • 12 seals: 4 Blackstone (Armor) + 6 Blackstone (Weapon) + 10 fragment of memory + 1 pet Hawk

You can claim your reward by clicking the "Reward" button that will appear in the bottom right of your screen when you log in.

gfMOIMP.png

Then simply click the "Claim" button and the items will be added to your inventory.LLOLZvw.png

Arrange the seals in different patterns to unlock various rewards.
j9Q29bD.jpg

2. We are Family!

• Start: April 20th 10:00 UTC (After maintenance)
  • End: May 11th 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

Four our second event we would like to take a moment to welcome these new classes to the Black Desert Family with a family portrait!  Everyone who follows the instructions and uploads an appropriate screenshot will earn the a new title, read more >Here<.

Reward

• New Title - We are Family

See you in game,

Your BDO Team

Question... none of my characters inventory space have 5 rows. So i am assuming arranging for the 12 seals event reward will not work for me... Am I right? oh well. going to get the armor event reward at least.

Thank you BDO Team for this event! :D

Posted

you do realize all ingame stuff is free by nature of design and your perceived so called "grace of Daum" giving you these for "free" is just because there is paid content? they are all free from the get-go -_-

Jesus christ dude get a life.

Posted

HAWK!

Posted (edited)

You know this event is fantastic for the people who have a great deal of trouble even connecting to the game without getting booted out. And would thusly be unable to claim their daily rewards like they have already been unable to claim their daily rewards.

Edited by InverseRadish
But hey priorities: fixing fundamental issues so everyone can play<appeasing whales with constant influx of new content. :)

Posted

free pet hype!!!!

Posted

Is it possible to stack 12 rewards without claiming, then claim all at once?

I'm going to run out of inventory space!

Posted (edited)

Hi

The problem is that I already have a Hawk, and I wan't a dog, why not a substitute if you already have one?

Or are pets character bound?

I only have one character so it still won't do my much good, but I do need those Black Stones really bad, now I have to wait 2 weeks.

And yeah, I'm always trying to find space to save things.

What you can do is go to a different storage in another town and use your default storage there.

Just write down where everything is at, so far I'm only using 2 places, but that could get tricky.

Mike

Edited by Mike Hawthorne

Posted

Hi

The problem is that I already have a Hawk, and I wan't a dog, why not a substitute if you already have one?

Or are pets character bound?

I only have one character so it still won't do my much good, but I do need those Black Stones really bad, now I have to wait 2 weeks.

And yeah, I'm always trying to find space to save things.

What you can do is go to a different storage in another town and use your default storage there.

Just write down where everything is at, so far I'm only using 2 places, but that could get tricky.

Mike

You can have a total of 3 pets out at once so if you only have the 1 hawk you can now loot twice as quick with this free one.

Posted

What do we open the seals into... or form them in? Is there a separate seal container?

Posted

What do we open the seals into... or form them in? Is there a separate seal container?

If you look in the event article it shows you the patterns you put them in. You make the pattern in your inventory so if you dont have 5 rows already you will have to do more of the quests that give bag space.

Posted

Made me sad .. going by the images for arranging the seals to make the reward .. I haven't that size inventory , let alone on my maewha :( .. so no goodies for me ...

You get free inventory slots by doing specific quests. You can find out which quests by Googling or by checking out the forums here.

Posted

DAUM! You are the best! Even though im a bit sad not being able to get the costume with angel wings :( gone so soon. 

Posted

First off great event, looking forward to the pet! However a few people have mentioned my main concern with the event overall, the whole 5 rows of inventory space needed to do most of the reward claims. Yes there's quests that give inventory space but can a new player, who is a normal human that has a job to deal with and is likely overwhelmed by the game as many new players are, level and quest fast enough to get the 5 rows needed in the time the event is on? Best of luck to them.

Posted

Alright, thanks. I'm not too far off.

Posted (edited)

"+ 1 pet Hawk" That's what I'm talking about !!!! Thank you !!! A Hawk this is exactly what I need.

Edited by Toshiro3D

Posted

Welcome Fam!

Posted

Wait, so will these seals be chewing up our inventory space for 2 weeks until we can get the pet? or can we just not claim them till we have enough?

They're family bound, so you should be able to store them somewhere.

Posted

Yay to this!

Posted

Is it possible to stack 12 rewards without claiming, then claim all at once?

I'm going to run out of inventory space!

Would like to know this too. St. Patrick's day rewards stacked and you were able to claim them one by one but you never know...