• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Musa & Maehwa Update Events!

432 posts in this topic

Posted

Question... none of my characters inventory space have 5 rows. So i am assuming arranging for the 12 seals event reward will not work for me... Am I right? oh well. going to get the armor event reward at least.

Thank you BDO Team for this event! :D

This sounds like a pretty big issue..

@CM_Jouska

Posted

This has to stop!

This_has_to_stop.thumb.PNG.d0d40a1de1755

1 person likes this

Posted

This sounds like a pretty big issue..

@CM_Jouska

You can get the inven slots so easily. Look up the guide and get to work. 

Posted

1 seal per day 

12 seal for pet

14 days event .........................................

how can you claim it twice , there isnt even enough days ...

u will be able to get 14 seals so 1 pet 

I think you can complete the task on multiple characters, so you can unlock the pet on several chars as long as you log-in to claim the daily at least 12 times on each one.

Posted (edited)

You can get the inven slots so easily. Look up the guide and get to work. 

its not an issue for me, but a friend of mine just started today, and would like to do it but getting enough expansion slots for him would likely be impossible in the time frame. Hes a scrub.

I think you can complete the task on multiple characters, so you can unlock the pet on several chars as long as you log-in to claim the daily at least 12 times on each one.

no its account wide, and pets are shared account wide.

the seals are family bound not character bound.

Edited by WildAce

Posted (edited)

its not an issue for me, but a friend of mine just started today, and would like to do it but getting enough expansion slots for him would likely be impossible in the time frame. Hes a scrub.

Yeah 5 rows would be about level 35ish on the quest line for the inv slots

Edited by HayamaLinnus

Posted

They will Chew up space for sure.. They are probably familybound so you should be able to store them at your storage or use an alt to store them

you could leave them unclaimed on ru and claim when you had enough for what you wanted to save the inv space - it will be the same

Posted

Would like to know this too. St. Patrick's day rewards stacked and you were able to claim them one by one but you never know...

They currently are stacking like those rewards, CLAIM (2) shows now that the new day started.

2 people like this

Posted

Awesome a free hawk!!

Posted

thanks daum i cant wait to get free pet

Posted

They currently are stacking like those rewards, CLAIM (2) shows now that the new day started.

was just going to post this... so, confirmed! the event claims are stacking wooo!

Posted

Hi

Well I've got two of them and I can tell you they don't stack.

Mike

Posted

Hi

Well I've got two of them and I can tell you they don't stack.

Mike

They mean they stack if you don't claim them. so you can wait and claim them after 12 days to not waste the inv slots right now.

Posted

Love the gold spam in the background. LOL

Posted

@CM_Jouska

For the Seal formation requirement of the 5~ rows, do warehouse inventory count?

Going by the images, you need a minimum of +11 inventory space. since you would only need 1 row and 3 spaces to make the T.

Posted

So we can claim this pet hawk multiple times?

Edit: I'm assuming we can claim it once if we save all the daily seals.

nop. since the event ends after 12 days.

Posted

Free pet Hawk, woooow!

thanks.thumb.jpg.a530bf176de36bd758b0ac9

Posted (edited)

So I need a confirmation for daum about how the seals should disapear after we use them once? What if when collecting them they accidentally form one of the shapes in any version..  

Do we lose the seals if we put them in the patterns or not? If so then I'll probably wait till putting them in those patterns, lol

You need to click on the +sign AFTER you put them in the right pattern, at which point they´ll probably disappear.

So NO, you won´t accidentally loose them ;)

PS. Tnx Daum, for loosening the paywall. Let´s have more events like this (at least 2 ;) )

Edited by Arrahed

Posted (edited)

nop. since the event ends after 12 days.

It's 15 days. April 20th until April 30th is 11 days. This can be confusing because you'd think 20+10=30. Yet since you are counting days, the 20 itself is counted as well, that makes it 11. Trust me, grab a calendar :P

May 1st until May 4th, counting till before maintenance, is 4 days. So you can get the 12 seal reward and the 3 seal reward.

Edited by Mrs.Bauchelain
1 person likes this

Posted

Just link him the list. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10hHbShPIf02IZYHS7pj0vYnnxq7WmPAl2I6o8ev69GU/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

Got the right amount in a couple hours. My alt has more slots than my main now. lol 

1 person likes this

Posted

you do realize all ingame stuff is free by nature of design and your perceived so called "grace of Daum" giving you these for "free" is just because there is paid content? they are all free from the get-go -_-

what the hell are you talking about 

1 person likes this

Posted

Nope, first of pets are family bound so once you have it you get access to them on all chars, and no you cant claim each seal more than once per family either

Posted

Can i claim the rewards and use the seals at a later time too? Like a month or two later?

Posted (edited)

Does Daum place hidden advertisment for Goldsellers in their pictures now?

That as got be a joke. Im sick of seeing that website everywhere in chat.

Edited by Shino Asada

Posted

Will seals disappear after event? Well I haven't enough inventory slots to form square from it will it be possible to claim reward after events when my inventory space growth enough?