• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Musa & Maehwa Update Events!

432 posts in this topic

Posted

Thank you for the free pet! Woohoo!

Posted (edited)

Yesterday, I have played Black Desert Online for the first time, as such I sold my (first) token to a vendor; I have certainly screwed myself.

Edited by Elischer

Posted

Yesterday, I have played Black Desert Online for the first time, as such I sold my (first) token to a vendor; I have certainly screwed myself.

If you log in all days from now you can still earn the highest reward.

1 person likes this

Posted

You can get the inven slots so easily. Look up the guide and get to work. 

did a little reading last night and agree getting inventory slots can be easy, but i am limited to time in-game with RL interrupts... and my spouse considers gaming a waste of time  :P 

Posted

did a little reading last night and agree getting inventory slots can be easy, but i am limited to time in-game with RL interrupts... and my spouse considers gaming a waste of time  :P 

No offense but screw your spouse :P Gaming is a fun hobby. Even got my own into it. 

Posted

No offense but screw your spouse :P Gaming is a fun hobby. Even got my own into it. 

LOL... Gaming is fun, just cannot convince my spouse to try it... oh well, at least i get to play a little here, a little there without too much drama...  :P 

Posted

Just link him the list. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10hHbShPIf02IZYHS7pj0vYnnxq7WmPAl2I6o8ev69GU/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

Got the right amount in a couple hours. My alt has more slots than my main now. lol 

Thanks for the list, im assuming the Black spirit ones have level requirements but what about the others?

Can they be obtained lower than the level stated or is that required as well because that would severely limit my friends ability to get those slots in the required time, i mean if level does not matter i can just kill everything but if he has to rush to get those levels it could ruin the game for him because he wanted to take his time and go through all the quests normally and not skip stuff really.

I do feel like Events should be considerate of new people joining the game.

Posted

Thanks for the list, im assuming the Black spirit ones have level requirements but what about the others?

Can they be obtained lower than the level stated or is that required as well because that would severely limit my friends ability to get those slots in the required time, i mean if level does not matter i can just kill everything but if he has to rush to get those levels it could ruin the game for him because he wanted to take his time and go through all the quests normally and not skip stuff really.

I do feel like Events should be considerate of new people joining the game.

The black spirit ones are level requirement but the regular quests shouldn't be. The one that was 24 I did at like level 20. Once you get to the area the quests should be there. I still recommend leveling a bit though. It's open world so he wouldn't be skipping much at all. He can always go back and do things he missed. Just the free pet is really beneficial when he gets higher level and starts grinding. 

Posted

The black spirit ones are level requirement but the regular quests shouldn't be. The one that was 24 I did at like level 20. Once you get to the area the quests should be there. I still recommend leveling a bit though. It's open world so he wouldn't be skipping much at all. He can always go back and do things he missed. Just the free pet is really beneficial when he gets higher level and starts grinding. 

Yeah i know how helpful they are, thats why i want him to get it.

Posted

no , daily reward are server locked.

Well, you can collect log in rewards on each server, so I'll be trying to get it on all three.

you will still have 1 for your familly ......

Posted

I don't get the daily reward for this, I only got one seal. Is it broken? I tried channel switching.

Posted

Guess has to be actual inventory for it to work.. even if you try to sneaky align it. :(

2016-04-21_631882483.thumb.JPG.4321617d0

Posted

You have still over 10 days to get enough inventory slots - that should be possible, even with limited gaming time. Maybe the seals will stay slightly longer. In that case you have even more time.

Posted

RIP having a sister's wedding to go to this weekend. I somehow didn't get the April 20th seal even though I was logged in that day. Gonna be a real fine line if I get the 12 day mark. I'm hopeful though.

You guys should do more of these kinds of things.

Posted

Super bummer....used 3 seals not enough days for the pet unless its May 4 10:00pm UTC.

Add a day for me?

>< >< ><

Posted (edited)

I used 3 seals, too because I thought we can get each reward. It was nowhere mentioned that the seals disappear when you use them for the 3 seal reward... >_>

Edited by Vencarii

Posted

I thought we could win all the rewards, but not... There is no information to warn that the coins disappear after the combination, my aim was the pet, but now because of bad information I can not win it. Because on 4 ends the event, and on day 3 will receive the coin  number "11" for this reason I will not get.

Posted (edited)

I used 3 seals, too because I thought we can get each reward. It was nowhere mentioned that the seals disappear when you use them for the 3 seal reward... >_>

I thought we could win all the rewards, but not... There is no information to warn that the coins disappear after the combination, my aim was the pet, but now because of bad information I can not win it. Because on 4 ends the event, and on day 3 will receive the coin  number "11" for this reason I will not get.

You learn about combining items like this pretty early in the game and when you combine some items then all the items you used will disappear and you get the final item in your inventory. On the first page of this thread it's explained on how to combine the Seals and if they wanted us to get all the items then they would've given us those items as reward instead of Seals which you then have to combine to receive those items.

Edited by RedThunder

Posted

You learn about combining items like this pretty early in the game and when you combine some items then all the items you used will disappear and you get the final item in your inventory. On the first page of this thread it's explained on how to combine the Seals and if they wanted us to get all the items then they would've given us those items as reward instead of Seals which you then have to combine to receive those items.

Well, I must have missed that. I didn't know that the small plus symbol means I combine the items and they disappear afterwards...

Posted

Well, I must have missed that. I didn't know that the small plus symbol means I combine the items and they disappear afterwards...

There are a few quests like that available, for example the dailies in Calpheon but you get one skill like that once you arrive in Velia where you have to combine treasure maps.

Posted

There are a few quests like that available, for example the dailies in Calpheon but you get one skill like that once you arrive in Velia where you have to combine treasure maps.

I'm not in Calpheon yet and it seems like I missed that quest in Velia. :/

Posted (edited)

I'm not in Calpheon yet and it seems like I missed that quest in Velia. :/

You missed like me, tho. We may be unlucky...

Edited by fragh

Posted

• 12 seals: 4 Blackstone (Armor) + 6 Blackstone (Weapon) + 10 fragment of memory + 1 pet Hawk

BTW:

Does Daum place hidden advertisment for Goldsellers in their pictures now?

This is actually sorta funny tho :D haha

Posted (edited)

I deleted the post I had done .... I will write it again ...I'll be honest, I'm new to the game and still not made any combination of the genre, I'm already in Heidel ... I always try to do all missions to get to…. As @Vencarii said, still not received any quest that teaches to me to make combination of items ... I'm in Heidel, and nothing ... I think it was not complicated to add more one or two lines to say that the "coins" are limited to the rewards, once used its gone. Its sad when I buy the game and can not have a pet, which gives certain "advantages" for the players, and when they do an event with the chance to win one, they do not warn of certain thing, that will lead the player to error and not get it.

Edited by fragh

Posted

This is actually sorta funny tho :D haha

Yeah it's super funny that new players like me miss some rewards, because the explanation of the event rewards wasn't as accurate as it could have been. [insert some four-letter words here]...

2 people like this