• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The balance of this game has been invalidated!!

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Those who took advantage of the boss exploit were NOT punished, NOT rolled back. Therefore you have guilds where nearly everyone has SEVERAL ogre rings, tree spirit belts, ect ect. Mutant ogre was killed during the exploit with small groups when it should have taken over 100 level 55's to kill em. This happened BEFORE mediah.

There are quite a few pri ogre rings out there as a result, a few duos and as of today, a tri. Stuff that shouldnt have occurred until at LEAST half a year into the game. Some people basically have greedisgood 150000000 cheat activated. It's a bit dumb. 

Posted

What boss drops ogre ring? Mutant ogre has no loot, he cant be killed.

Stop talking nonsense.

Posted

What boss drops ogre ring? Mutant ogre has no loot, he cant be killed.

Stop talking nonsense.

He can be killed and he drops 2 ogre rings each time

Posted

Really? He can be killed? Confirmation somewhere? Why the heck haven't I joned people when this happened... ;_;

Posted

He can be killed and he drops 2 ogre rings each time

That would explain all the PRI and DUO's I've seen linked in chat...

Posted

What kind of exploit though? O.o

Posted

What kind of exploit though? O.o

There was an exploit where you could use the musket to perma stun world bosses.

Posted (edited)

Daum has stated that it HAS NOT BEEN FORGOTTEN. They just have a lot of sh*t on their plate right now and are trying to release node wars, the 2 new classes, deal with hundreds of support tickets, and preparing to move to a more stable host all while being really under staffed. So please, shut your trap and learn to be patient you over entitled b*tch.

Edited by iKaneki_Ken

Posted

Hello,

since the buggy weekend we all know, how I wrote multiple times, Daum / Pearl whatever don´t care of any IMPORTANT exploits and bugusers, but bans cause of small crap reasons. They are just not capable or too lazy to do something against exploiters.

All in all everything in this game just belongs to RNG not what the player is doing. Mindless crappy system, just pay another 500$ for dye or costumes :D

They wont punish anybody cause after that long time they can´t find the exploiters anymore.

Posted

Some troll posted a tri-ogre ring in chat and look what happens. :D

Posted

Wasnt a troll...

Posted

Daum/PA best publisher and dev confirmed.

Posted (edited)

Daum has stated that it HAS NOT BEEN FORGOTTEN. They just have a lot of sh*t on their plate right now and are trying to release node wars, the 2 new classes, deal with hundreds of support tickets, and preparing to move to a more stable host all while being really under staffed. So please, shut your trap and learn to be patient you over entitled b*tch.

They should definitely prioritize removing exploits and punishing cheaters over releasing node wars.  I've seen too many youtube videos of people cheating for me to be able to take this game seriously anymore unless something is done (zero cooldowns, gold-bar exploit, etc..).  I know I'm not alone in that regard.

Not sure why you turned into Mr. Snarky Crankypants at the end of your post, doesn't seem warranted.

Edited by Dishes
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I got to agree taking time out of other things to stop exploits> that. The longer the rings stay out. The more damage it does. 

Edited by Wavaryen
1 person likes this

Posted

What Daum has stated or not is sadly not relevant. Lets just look at the facts:

1. There have been questionable actions aka exploits. No official actions like taking the server down and fixing it where taken unless it was too late and some people overabused the broken system.

2. They waited much too long for every possible action. The loot has been auctioned, enchanted, whatever. Taking it away now would hit much too much innocent people. The workload of digging into the database and looking where the illicit loot has gone increases exponentialy every passing day. Like the upgraded ogre rings: They have to dig into the database, see if one ore more of that rings where not legit, and decide if it falls under exploited loot and has to be taken away.

You have to redo that for hundreds of players and thousends pieces of loot with an understaffed company who cant even get the normal workload done ... good joke.

They will not do anything. Its way too late and they know it. They also know they completely -----ed the serverbalance up, but they JUST CANT DO ANYTHING! Every person with half a brain realises that. Its just to late, the cascading has gone into effect, and the only sollution would be a clean wipe.

Posted

What Daum has stated or not is sadly not relevant. Lets just look at the facts:

1. There have been questionable actions aka exploits. No official actions like taking the server down and fixing it where taken unless it was too late and some people overabused the broken system.

2. They waited much too long for every possible action. The loot has been auctioned, enchanted, whatever. Taking it away now would hit much too much innocent people. The workload of digging into the database and looking where the illicit loot has gone increases exponentialy every passing day. Like the upgraded ogre rings: They have to dig into the database, see if one ore more of that rings where not legit, and decide if it falls under exploited loot and has to be taken away.

You have to redo that for hundreds of players and thousends pieces of loot with an understaffed company who cant even get the normal workload done ... good joke.

They will not do anything. Its way too late and they know it. They also know they completely -----ed the serverbalance up, but they JUST CANT DO ANYTHING! Every person with half a brain realises that. Its just to late, the cascading has gone into effect, and the only sollution would be a clean wipe.

I would not go that far. I would say though track down the rings. Delete them. That is all that is needed really. 

Posted (edited)

There was an exploit where you could use the musket to perma stun world bosses.

That is bullshit and you know it. The only "exploit" part was that you could perma stun them, but you can still stun them now. And we tryed it on the mutant ogre just now, and it does not work, it can't be stunned. SOOOOO.... please, do enlighten me, if the same mechanic does not work now how could it have worked in the past?

Yes, people are lucky and get ogre rings and tri ogre rings... get over it. (no, i don't have any ogre ring).

Edited by Chun-Chun

Posted

I would not go that far. I would say though track down the rings. Delete them. That is all that is needed really. 

Technically, yes. Practically, with a noob Publisher who is understaffed and has a crushing workload allready, no.

As much as i hate it: We gotta get over it. Our chances to demand a drop event to catch up are higher then getting the loot removed.

Posted

That is bullshit and you know it. The only "exploit" part was that you could perma stun them, but you can still stun them now. And we tryed it on the mutant ogre just now, and it does not work, it can't be stunned. SOOOOO.... please, do enlighten me, if the same mechanic does not work now how could it have worked in the past?

Chun-chun-san, chill! ^_^

I think that is what they meant..

at least I hope so..

03e075f9058a963d6f9798e2026933f413101779

1 person likes this

Posted

This game and its balance is -----ed up already and it took only 2 months.

I dont want to know what it looks like after a year has passed.

Daum cant handle their own -----ing game.

Posted

Those who took advantage of the boss exploit were NOT punished, NOT rolled back. Therefore you have guilds where nearly everyone has SEVERAL ogre rings, tree spirit belts, ect ect. Mutant ogre was killed during the exploit with small groups when it should have taken over 100 level 55's to kill em. This happened BEFORE mediah.

There are quite a few pri ogre rings out there as a result, a few duos and as of today, a tri. Stuff that shouldnt have occurred until at LEAST half a year into the game. Some people basically have greedisgood 150000000 cheat activated. It's a bit dumb. 

1458936258894.jpg

Posted

DUDES its simple, if I cant do it clearly its exploit.

FPS logic applies to this thread.
8005696e73e5832517bc9d99c7b2a73d.jpg

Posted

There was no balance to begin with, a minor problem.

Posted

Practically, with a noob Publisher who is understaffed and has a crushing workload allready, no.

They made a killing on preorders so if they didnt hire the competent unbiased staff yet that is their own darn fault. Zero sympathy here.

Posted

There was no balance to begin with, a minor problem.

I'm afraid you're right lol