• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Plum Awakens (Blader Video out. Plum ETA 5/12)

61 posts in this topic

Posted

If its water I wonder if its going to be very CC heavy. That would kind of suck with the CC nerfs.

Posted

If its water I wonder if its going to be very CC heavy. That would kind of suck with the CC nerfs.

dont bows provide CC?

Posted

gr8 b8 m8

Posted

yea its prolly ice water

I dont know, I just hope it is mainly because I love water :o

Posted

dont bows provide CC?

Yes but they also have CC with there swords. I'm just thinking more of what water does. It knocks you down or pushes you around. Unless we are going to be drowning our enemies while poking them.

giphy.gif

Posted (edited)

...it might just be blue fire.... *backs away slowly*

.....especially given the blade was on fire in the concept art...... or did people just forget about that.....

%EB%A7%A4%ED%99%94800.jpg

Edited by KeenEye

Posted

.....especially given the blade was on fire in the concept art...... or did people just forget about that.....

%EB%A7%A4%ED%99%94800.jpg

yea but i doubt they are both getting the same element with just color difference

Posted (edited)

yea but i doubt they are both getting the same element with just color difference

I could imagine lightning but that's about it..... and the only reason for that is #AvatarTheLastAirbender

If anything plum is the less elemental based class, where Musa clearly uses wind, Maehwa seems to use............... red flower petals?? 

tumblr_o25jx0MrgR1sgm1swo1_500.gif

Edited by KeenEye

Posted

I could imagine lightning but that's about it..... and the only reason for that is #AvatarTheLastAirbender

If anything plum is the less elemental based class, where Musa clearly uses wind, Maehwa seems to use............... red flower petals?? 

tumblr_o25jx0MrgR1sgm1swo1_500.gif

senbonzakura_kageyoshi_by_lindorxz-d45gm

u dont like petals? i find them relaxing :DDD 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

u dont like petals? i find them relaxing :DDD 

I like petals, but petals and red flashes are not exactly an element :o Don't get me wrong, i live Maehwa animations~

Edited by KeenEye

Posted

I would be happy with a good implementation of water. Fire and lightning are overdone in games and water is usually just regulated to ice. Water deserves some screen time...just as long as the animations are nice.

Chapter Seventy-eight --Tao Te Ching

Under heaven nothing is more soft and yielding than water.
Yet for attacking the solid and strong, nothing is better;
It has no equal.
The weak can overcome the strong;
The supple can overcome the stiff.
Under heaven everyone knows this,
Yet no one puts it into practice.
Therefore the sage says:
He who takes upon himself the humiliation of the people is fit to rule them.
He who takes upon himself the country's disasters deserves to be king of the universe.
The truth often sounds paradoxical.

Posted

Blader Gameplay is out, looks fking sick. Cant wait for plums

Posted

Blader Gameplay is out, looks fking sick. Cant wait for plums

I want it to come out tomorrow. Since its not releasing until May 12th its probably not going to happen.

Posted

I want it to come out tomorrow. Since its not releasing until May 12th its probably not going to happen.

They said Plum awakening is coming May 12th?!!!!!

Posted

I'm actually going to be sad if the Plum loses her flower aspect with her awakening. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I legit thought they were gonna release them both this week 

1 person likes this

Posted

Same. Especially because they usually do tweaks/buffs/nerfs/whatever to the non-awakening skill tree when the awakening comes out and since we're getting the classes tomorrow I thought that we would get them with those said tweaks already. I mean it's not sure that this won't happen but .. well. Gotta wait I guess.

Posted

I would be happy with a good implementation of water. Fire and lightning are overdone in games and water is usually just regulated to ice. Water deserves some screen time...just as long as the animations are nice.

Chapter Seventy-eight --Tao Te Ching

Under heaven nothing is more soft and yielding than water.
Yet for attacking the solid and strong, nothing is better;
It has no equal.
The weak can overcome the strong;
The supple can overcome the stiff.
Under heaven everyone knows this,
Yet no one puts it into practice.
Therefore the sage says:
He who takes upon himself the humiliation of the people is fit to rule them.
He who takes upon himself the country's disasters deserves to be king of the universe.
The truth often sounds paradoxical.

I think that wizard might get real water skills, not sure though~

Posted

Blader footage is really good. Now I'm worried that Plums focus on cone attacks will end up being clunky like Valks lance =(

Wish we had both videos today.

Posted

Water "balloons" plum. ^_^

watergames1.thumb.jpg.4f0760449c7a70be88

Posted

meh....smart business decision on PA/Daum's part...milk the hype of Blader awakening for roughly the next month or so, then keep the hype going with Plum's awakening on May 12th. people will be constantly active on their servers to either level Blader or take up their Plum again in anticipation.

I bet Ninja/Kunoichi as well as Wizard/Witch will follow the same release format.

Posted

...it might just be blue fire.... *backs away slowly*

I'm actually with you on this. It looks like blue flame rather than ice, water, or lightning.

You can see the wisps of fire trailing off the hand, similar particle effects to the Musa's hand. If you watch the trailer you can see a trickle of black ash lift off the Maehwa's hand, similar to the Musa's hand.

1 person likes this

Posted

Me too, cause they showed both as a preview in the Valkyrie Trailer :<

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0