• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Top 5 ways to make money?

48 posts in this topic

Posted

How much can u realy make silver in this game per h?With regular farming,milking,fishing ect ect?

Posted

1. Play the game

2. Play the game

3. Play the game

4. Play the game

5. Use a gold-seller service and loose your account

:^)

Posted

10kk / day from Workers + grind. 

Posted

If you invest the whole day 24 hours with Afk fishing while sleeping
20-30M easy

Posted

10kk / day from Workers + grind. 

How do you do it?

what nodes do you take?

What do you sell?

If you invest the whole day 24 hours with Afk fishing while sleeping
20-30M easy

what is it? where is?

Posted (edited)

How do you do it?

what nodes do you take?

What do you sell?

High lv processing is Key for it. Only this i can say. Sorry but this is secret :)  

Edited by Deska

Posted

1) Grinding

2) Fishing

3) Certain crafting items but you have to be quite high in processing/Alchemy and hold good favour with RNGesus

Posted (edited)

For me it is

1-Fishing= my full bag of 45 inventory I make around  700-1mill time frame differs, in hotspots

2-Grinding mobs and sell loot drop's (black stones are what you are after)= on average around 1 to 1.5mill a hour depending on drops sometimes more

3-Workers/Farming (lots of guides about farms online)= a passive 200-400k a day

In this game I found the more time you put in the more you make as all games really but silver is not hard to get so just enjoy the game find what best suits you some people may make lots more than I do doing different things but I don't invest a lot of time in money making I explore and have fun with my guild instead

There is so much to do try it all and see what is right for you what you enjoy doing most will be more rewarding that a huge wallet

Hope this helped

Edited by Skammr

Posted (edited)

If you combine professions and you have them high enough, you can make many millions per day.

A Calpheon Timber Crate can be sold to up to 120k (Processing+Trading), a Jewelry Crate can reach up to 530k (Processing+Gathering+Trading). A trade run with 30 Jewelry Crates will give you about 14-15m. If you can use your Gathering and know the spots of Platinum + Gold you can be making every day 30 packs.

Fishing can bring many silver if done right (stack Triple-float Rods and fish in Gold Fish Spots when resources are Abundant) about 4-6m per hour. 

Grinding is a stable resource income (about 2-4m per hour) and if the RNG Gods are on your side you can have some good drops which will give you 5m (MoS/WE), 20m (TSB) or even 60m (Ogre Ring).

You can chose if you want to focus on one specific silver-earning way or use multiple. Combinations are the best but require a lot of time and effort.

For example you can do all the above:

1. Gather each day the Triple-Float Rods and stack them, go fish when you have 5 of them
  2. Spend your energy on Gathering Gold/Platinum
  3. When you got enough Gold/Platinum Process them and make Jewelry Crates
  4. Once you have 30 Crates make a trade run with a noble wagon and sell them
  5. Fill up your free time with Grinding on the right spots.

I am making on average about 150-200m per week. My Profession skills are as below. 

2016-04-18_759695347.thumb.jpg.8eb5544af

Edited by Xandour
2 people like this

Posted

High lv processing is Key for it. Only this i can say. Sorry but this is secret :)  

you need high lv gathering too

you need to supply yourself cause most final product is less worthy than raw mats.

Posted (edited)

you need to supply yourself cause most final product is less worthy than raw mats.

4Phztfa.png

I use gathering only to get Black Rough Crystal.  

Not when you are getting 3-4 Tier 3 Materials because of high processing.

He's right I ge t from 2-5 crafted materials. 

Edited by Deska

Posted

Not when you are getting 3-4 Tier 3 Materials because of high processing.

Posted (edited)

A trade run with 30 Jewelry Crates will give you about 14-15m. If you can use your Gathering and know the spots of Platinum + Gold you can be making every day 30 packs.

No.

30 packs : 150 ingots each = roughly 750 melted each = roughly 1500 ore each.

So you can get 1500 gold plat and silver a day by gathering ?

Nice try bro.

I'm not even talking about the stupidity of this considering the larger amount of money you(ll do selling the ingots simply on the market place, or god even the raw ore.

Edited by Theter

Posted

If you combine professions and you have them high enough, you can make many millions per day.

A Calpheon Timber Crate can be sold to up to 120k (Processing+Trading), a Jewelry Crate can reach up to 530k (Processing+Gathering+Trading). A trade run with 30 Jewelry Crates will give you about 14-15m. If you can use your Gathering and know the spots of Platinum + Gold you can be making every day 30 packs.

Fishing can bring many silver if done right (stack Triple-float Rods and fish in Gold Fish Spots when resources are Abundant) about 4-6m per hour. 

Grinding is a stable resource income (about 2-4m per hour) and if the RNG Gods are on your side you can have some good drops which will give you 5m (MoS/WE), 20m (TSB) or even 60m (Ogre Ring).

You can chose if you want to focus on one specific silver-earning way or use multiple. Combinations are the best but require a lot of time and effort.

For example you can do all the above:

1. Gather each day the Triple-Float Rods and stack them, go fish when you have 5 of them
  2. Spend your energy on Gathering Gold/Platinum
  3. When you got enough Gold/Platinum Process them and make Jewelry Crates
  4. Once you have 30 Crates make a trade run with a noble wagon and sell them
  5. Fill up your free time with Grinding on the right spots.

I am making on average about 150-200m per week. My Profession skills are as below. 

2016-04-18_759695347.thumb.jpg.8eb5544af

and how do you stack Triple-float Rods? i went to the npx suppose to have the quest but ...he didnt give me a quest...where do you get them?

Posted (edited)

30 packs : 150 ingots each = roughly 750 melted each = roughly 1500 ore each.

So you can get 1500 gold plat and silver a day by gathering ?

From my experience doing this I need about 650 to 850 the most of each Ores to make about 150 Ingots. Also if you are smart you use a worker with a triple Thrifty skill (Thrifty A+B+C , unfortunately I only got a worker with Thrifty A+C) and you get Ingots back when he is crating the packs.

There are a total of 21 Gold Veins and 26 Platinum Veins (at least I know only these ones) around the world. You can route all of them and by the time you finish all the first one has already respawned. 1 Full Route takes me 25 to 30 mins and I get an average of 60 Ores from each (sometimes you get Melted Gold/Platinum or even Ingot).

If you don't know how to do something, don't talk crap straight away just because you lack the knowledge of it.

and how do you stack Triple-float Rods? i went to the npx suppose to have the quest but ...he didnt give me a quest...where do you get them?

There are many quests that give you the Triple Float. Check their pre-requirements as they need a chain of quests to be done.

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/16153/ 

Edited by Xandour
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

1: Grinding of mobs.

2: Fishing.

3: Connect nodes, have workers grind for you.

4: Crafting food, armor, weapons and trinkets.

5: Breed horses.

And last, and definitely not the best, process the stuff your workers gather.

Edited by Madelief

Posted

What are the routes of gold and Platinum?

Posted

Fishing, and grinding imo are the easiest money maker, while the biggest money maker which is crafting and trading requires ALOT of time to get to the point you will be making alot of silver.  And then theres training aka horse capturing.

To recap:
1. Fishing - level 1 can make millions if actively fishin

2. Grinding - higher level means more stronger enemies that will drop better gear

3. Processing (aka crafting) - just needs alot of energy, but still needs to level up to high rank in order to make something.worth alot

4. Trading - Requires high rank (past skilled 6+) to make more than double (specially altinova to ephoria or treant runs)

5. Training (aka horse capturing) - RNG base, some horses are worth more as in there are some horses worth millions just right from the start. But as I said, purely RNG base.

Posted

I am not going to share this knowledge :D

I shared the way to do it, but sharing the Gold/Platinum Veins will hurt my income :P

Posted

If you don't know how to do something, don't talk crap straight away just because you lack the knowledge of it.

Don't be so arrogant, you're not making  60 ores from 21 golds veins at Gathering prof 1 haha. You're not even making them from 30 plat veins dude. And 30 min respawn on gold and plat ? That's very unlikely, I'd like someone to confirm that.

Stop your BS.

Posted

used to be huge profit by making life skill outfits,fishing rods.. necklace, wagons etc,etc .  Processing was the key, have made about 500 million from day 1.

But now the market is slowly saturated in Edan,  Crafters can no longer make big money until new content comes out. 

20160418054646.thumb.png.b454a29912c107e

Posted

5: Breed horses.

I would not sell my T5s for no cash in game or out of it, not to even talk about T6. And for the money I can get for T4s and T3s I will rather smash them together.

Posted

https://youtu.be/piQ1y1I60lE

1 person likes this

Posted

5. Training (aka horse capturing) - RNG base, some horses are worth more as in there are some horses worth millions just right from the start. But as I said, purely RNG base.

extremely time consuming to get a t5/6/7 and rng on skills if you're in it for the money you're probably doing it wrong.