• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Issue with bans/whats considered harrassment

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok so - I was banned for 72 hours for "Harrassment" for warring and killing a guild that i had previously left which had double our members, yet couldnt keep us with us. so their guild leader screamed harrassment because we found and killed them daily.... Now, correct me if I am wrong but, this is a PVP game, with an NPC that tells u peoples locations and ur free to kill WHOEVER the ----- u want, how does this warrant a ban for harrasment? Yet i can report someone for HORRENDOUS offensive statements said to me AND my guild mates in whispers, told to either disband and quit the game or never get unwarred (This is coming from a top 10 guild and we just broke top 200) and they are STILL in game as i make this post, still sending my guildies whispers with stupid offensive shit EVEN after i had already supplied screenies etc to the GM who banned me for 72 hours (Mind you, the person who reported me for killing them got banned for 48 hours for threatening me and my family IRL, 48 hours? what? and i got banned for 72 for killing this person repeatedly? Why you may ask? Shes a female, and I am not.) i REAAAALLLLLYYYY am dissatisfied with the way this is playing out with your support team Daum.... I cannot supply SS's here, because I dont want to throw these peoples names out there. But these people are still just hangin out in game sending shitty whispers to my guild mates while im banned for 3 days for killing people.

Posted

Shes a female, and I am not.

8f5.png

Posted (edited)

8f5.png

Rather than proving my point, disprove it? This chick stalked my personal info, googled me, found my family on facebook and was threatening me, had her friend threaten me saying they know where i live Etc, ALL i did was kill this crazy ass mofo countless times and she cried harrassment, i got banned 72 hours for this, she gets banned 48 hours for personal threats - Explain the logic in this please?

Or you can continue to post stupid troll shit to increase your post count - I see thats all that will be coming from you.

Edited by Wffej87

Posted

Rather than proving my point, disprove it? This chick stalked my personal info, googled me, found my family on facebook and was threatening me, had her friend threaten me saying they know where i live Etc, ALL i did was kill this crazy ass mofo countless times and she cried harrassment, i got banned 72 hours for this, she gets banned 48 hours for personal threats - Explain the logic in this please?

Listen, I get it, you are upset. I can understand that.

I can't tell you how they render judgement in your cases.

There's only so much I can say in a situation like this without knowing both sides of the story.

You feel you've been treated unfairly?

You can appeal the ban and provide all the info you posted here to the support, if you haven't already.

If you want to take it further go to the police - cyber stalking/mobbing is an aknowledged thing these days.

Posted

Listen, I get it, you are upset. I can understand that.

I can't tell you how they render judgement in your cases.

There's only so much I can say in a situation like this without knowing both sides of the story.

You feel you've been treated unfairly?

You can appeal the ban and provide all the info you posted here to the support, if you haven't already.

If you want to take it further go to the police - cyber stalking/mobbing is an aknowledged thing these days.

A valid responce. however i have already, and am still at this moment supplying SS's to the same GM who had banned me for whatever reason, and clearly nothings been done about it yet, didnt waste any time banning me tho.

Posted

As someone in the guild in question. This post makes me laugh. You both said harrassing things you shouldn't have. Take your bans and stop crying online about how you're a saint and the other person is the devil.

And you guys are getting continuously warred by a stronger guild (btw that first battle was 7v15 and you still got shrekt) because you did the same to a smaller guild. It's Pvp in a Pvp game.. and you claim to be "Hardcore PvP" Focused. Deal with it.

3 people like this

Posted

Lets be real you didn't get banned for killing people there is more to the story. 

Its also a story I really don't give a shit about.

You aren't going to follow a guild we are friends with around without it happening back to you. 

Trash talk happens. We didn't keep a war going against you until we found out their gm had actually quit the guild to get you to stop.

Don't do something if you don't want it done to you. 

Posted

I just think its cute how fast you guys die when I point my mouse at you :)

Posted

Or you can continue to post stupid troll shit to increase your post count - I see thats all that will be coming from you.

Nice edit though, didn't see it before

I like it. ^_^

Posted

This chick stalked my personal info, googled me, found my family on facebook and was threatening me, had her friend threaten me saying they know where i live Etc,

If someone can find your Facebook/name/RL address from playing Black desert online, you're doing something wrong, sorry to tell you.

1 person likes this

Posted

If someone can find your Facebook/name/RL address from playing Black desert online, you're doing something wrong, sorry to tell you.

Probably tried to hook up with her and ended up giving his social media before shit escalated. 

Posted

Ok so - I was banned for 72 hours for "Harrassment" for warring and killing a guild that i had previously left which had double our members, yet couldnt keep us with us. so their guild leader screamed harrassment because we found and killed them daily.... Now, correct me if I am wrong but, this is a PVP game, with an NPC that tells u peoples locations and ur free to kill WHOEVER the ----- u want, how does this warrant a ban for harrasment? Yet i can report someone for HORRENDOUS offensive statements said to me AND my guild mates in whispers, told to either disband and quit the game or never get unwarred (This is coming from a top 10 guild and we just broke top 200) and they are STILL in game as i make this post, still sending my guildies whispers with stupid offensive shit EVEN after i had already supplied screenies etc to the GM who banned me for 72 hours (Mind you, the person who reported me for killing them got banned for 48 hours for threatening me and my family IRL, 48 hours? what? and i got banned for 72 for killing this person repeatedly? Why you may ask? Shes a female, and I am not.) i REAAAALLLLLYYYY am dissatisfied with the way this is playing out with your support team Daum.... I cannot supply SS's here, because I dont want to throw these peoples names out there. But these people are still just hangin out in game sending shitty whispers to my guild mates while im banned for 3 days for killing people.

Anyway, it's a pvp game where players take everything seriously. If you're going to start persistent problems with someone, you need to expect that they're going to attack back in whatever possible method. Also Daum wouldn't be able to do anything to a player who threatens you outside of the game.

Posted

Ok so - I was banned for 72 hours for "Harrassment" for warring and killing a guild that i had previously left which had double our members, yet couldnt keep us with us. 

I'm pretty sure that wasn't the reason you were banned for harassment. I have no doubt in my mind that you exchanged a great deal of words and didn't just sit around idly.

Posted

This thread didn't exactly go the way you were hoping, did it, Jeff?

Posted (edited)

Lets be real you didn't get banned for killing people there is more to the story. 

Its also a story I really don't give a shit about.

You aren't going to follow a guild we are friends with around without it happening back to you. 

Trash talk happens. We didn't keep a war going against you until we found out their gm had actually quit the guild to get you to stop.

Don't do something if you don't want it done to you. 

Well, you have a few members that should be banned by now, if not, then soon. u all are taking the harrassment to a whole new level with real life personal attacks. @CM_Jouska is there anything Daum does to those who are clearly taking their rage outside of the game and starting personal attacks on someone and their family?

Edited by Wffej87

Posted

Why is your profile public like that anyway its ridiculous

Posted

You won't get your account suspended for killing people in game. Now if you do kill them and insult them, or do anything else that would be against our rules, yes obviously sanction will happen. As simple as that.