• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Livertos from Marketplace - Your Experience

Liverto Lottery/Bid   231 votes

1. 1. How many time did you fail befor you get your desired Liverto Weapon from Marketplace?

• 1-2 Try and I got it, next time I should play the Lottery!
    • 3-5 Tries, it was bearable.
    • 5-7 Tries, I almost gave up.
    • Actually I gave up and do some Bossing.
    • I didnt even try to get it from Marketplace.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

80 posts in this topic

Posted

Exactly, seller still get the 30% tax on the price though.

seller will also receive a % bonus of the extra amount above max item price limit the buyer put as his/her reservation amount.

Posted

6 tries, 2 of them I fked up myself :) 

seller will also receive a % bonus of the extra amount above max item price limit the buyer put as his/her reservation amount.

You don't put in any reservation amount...

Posted

6 tries, 2 of them I fked up myself :) 

You don't put in any reservation amount...

i translated the GM note from inven website. you put in an reservation amount, aka the amount you are willing to pay for that item up front.

Posted (edited)

i translated the GM note from inven website. you put in an reservation amount, aka the amount you are willing to pay for that item up front.

All great but invalid for our version? During B you just hit Purchase, type in the captcha and that's it. There's nowhere for you to put any money and you are paying for what it's selling (did you actually ever try buying item with "B"?). If you Purchase during "B" you just roll a number and if it matches number rolled by server, you won, otherwise you failed and are locked out from this item for 60s. That's it.

Edited by Destabilizator

Posted

All great but invalid for our version? During B you just hit Purchase, type in the captcha and that's it. There's nowhere for you to put any money and you are paying for what it's selling (did you actually ever try buying item with "B"?). If you Purchase during "B" you just roll a number and if it matches number rolled by server, you won, otherwise you failed and are locked out from this item for 60s. That's it.

well, if you re-read what I replied to, you would find out the post was talking about the new AH system feature that we will (hopefully) get soon. ofc I know our current NA system doesn't have that.

Posted

Actually I gave up and do some Bossing.

and got already 5 livertos bundle.  Still wait for my Zakara once... (Think liverto is more common as i expected, but well did over 100 field bosses so no wonder)

Posted (edited)

can some1 explain how work this sh**** system for buying items like liverto?

Once i was trying and click on button purchase than have it on gray, after it it doesent even change colour and item disapear from market place,

second time i was trying buy and got message item already sold (wow it was instant sell), third time i was clicking fast on expired (3 rounds and after it item was alredy sold) button - 3 items like this. How the f***k it works. Explain me plz why sometimes i have 3 rounds with purchase and second time item is sold instantly?

Edited by manix

Posted

and got already 5 livertos bundle.  Still wait for my Zakara once... (Think liverto is more common as i expected, but well did over 100 field bosses so no wonder)

What class are and and how much AP you have? xD

Posted

Gave up entirely.  Looking for new MMO as we speak. 

Posted

can some1 explain how work this sh**** system for buying items like liverto?

Once i was trying and click on button purchase than have it on gray, after it it doesent even change colour and item disapear from market place,

second time i was trying buy and got message item already sold (wow it was instant sell), third time i was clicking fast on expired (3 rounds and after it item was alredy sold) button get 3 items like this. How the f***k it works. Explain me plz why sometimes i have 3 rounds with purchase and second time item is sold instantly?

Its a Bid System, something like a lottery, lets say 10 People want to buy the Liverto Weapon like you and all press Buy and enter the Captcha. The RNG Lottery decide who will win and get the weapon. If nobody wins (this can happen too) then the weapon will get rid of the B-Symbol and it will change to first serve - first win (the fastes one will get it). The Buy button will become white again!

Posted

i tried around ~15-20 times .... didn't got it yet

Posted

I got 2 liverto to drops this weekend. Sold one, still have 2nd unopened package.Just kill some world bosses they drop like crazy. As a level  54 sorc anyway.

Posted

I got 2 liverto to drops this weekend. Sold one, still have 2nd unopened package.Just kill some world bosses they drop like crazy. As a level  54 sorc anyway.

Well im lvl 50 and only have a +11 Yuria, dont know it this is enough to do some world Bosses decent, and I dont wanna spend more Silver + BS on my Yuria xD

Posted

Well im lvl 50 and only have a +11 Yuria, dont know it this is enough to do some world Bosses decent, and I dont wanna spend more Silver + BS on my Yuria xD

i just got my yuria to ultimate after 20 tries. Going to use that and give the liver to to my witch.

Posted

Bought 2 Livertos from Market took me 3tries, First someone won during bidding phase, the two others I just waited until B dissapeared and pressed enter. (I had captcha up).

i just got my yuria to ultimate after 20 tries. Going to use that and give the liver to to my witch.

Just get ur Yuria to +15 and whenever you get Liverto sell it or extract blackstones from it :) I would recommend selling it though.

Posted

You need an option for 15+ tries and no Liverto.

Posted

I'd say i'm somewhere between 30-35 tries on bidding on the Liverto SS.  One day...rip.

Posted

I'd say i'm somewhere between 30-35 tries on bidding on the Liverto SS.  One day...rip.

Holy Moly and i thought I am desperate with it xD

Posted

Oh dear, I already forgot the numbers how many times I tried to get one from the Marketplace. And guess what? I still didnt get one yet lol. Does the Bid system really has a Failstack counter like  entchanting?

Let the Pool beginn!

if only you spent this amount of time and energy trying to earn one ... If only. Instead your boner grows when you see people's polls cast in your favor

git gud, git Alienware, and keep QQ because it feeds me

Posted

ive tried 8 times now and each time has been failed.

Posted

if only you spent this amount of time and energy trying to earn one ... If only. Instead your boner grows when you see people's polls cast in your favor

git gud, git Alienware, and keep QQ because it feeds me

Oooookay..... cool.

Posted

2nd "bid phase" attempt got me my longsword during the dead hours of the night. Also upgraded it to +15 over the course of just a few days of casual silver farming without any forcing. I'd imagine I will never be so lucky again, unfortunate considering I'm not even sure if it's worth it to stick with Valk after some pretty discouraging encounters on top of discovering today I've been kind of -----ed over on the HP-per-level side of things and Warrior seems like it's never really going to be in a truly good spot.

Posted

2nd "bid phase" attempt got me my longsword during the dead hours of the night. Also upgraded it to +15 over the course of just a few days of casual silver farming without any forcing. I'd imagine I will never be so lucky again, unfortunate considering I'm not even sure if it's worth it to stick with Valk after some pretty discouraging encounters on top of discovering today I've been kind of -----ed over on the HP-per-level side of things and Warrior seems like it's never really going to be in a truly good spot.

I thought with Awakening, Warriors will be decent?

Posted

You are missing some options, I have tried for 26 so far and not won any, still trying but it is getting ridiculous, I am typing the captcha in around 1 second so I would think that I would have won one by now. 

That being said I did not know about the bid system until about 2 weeks ago so you can only really count maybe half of those attempts, I am still not 100% sure how that system awards a winner if someone wants to pm me the Marketplace for dummies version so I can actually have a shot at buying the items I need, thanks.

Posted

Never give up guys! Today I finally got my Liverto! T_T I cant hold back my tears its...its....just a virtual item! But I f*cking got it!