• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

New classes, new character slot, new parking spot!

187 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Free character slot for all!

Edited by Jojo
1 person likes this

Posted

58325247.jpg

+1 for you guys.

42 people like this

Posted

Yeay free character slots for all!. 

Thanks a lot! :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you! <3

Does this include those of us who have already purchased additional slots or got them through Conquerors package?

Posted (edited)

No more excuses for not trying out the 2 new classes!

Exept the fact I can't pass my "Bonus Cosmetic" to other characters, so yeah, cute classes, but I've already gave you enough.

Edited by Grevier
8 people like this

Posted

Greetings adventurers,

The new classes Musa and Maehwa are almost here, and to be sure you will be in the best conditions to discover and enjoy their new gameplay, every player will get granted a free character slot. (Going from 4 to 5, CashShop bonus excepted)

On top of that the overall character limitation per server will go from 9 to 10. No more excuses for not trying out the 2 new classes!

Awesome, thanks guys :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Fantastic news :D thanks!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Expect the fact I can't pass my "Bonus Cosmetic" to other characters, so yeah, cute classes, but I've already gave you enough.

^This

Exactly what has made me hold off on purchasing any costumes yet, I fear one day there will be another class I will want to main instead.. thus having to repurchase any costumes or inv slots. They should sell a Class Change Coupon that lets you keep your costumes and Profession levels.

Edited by Z.chu
20 people like this

Posted

Awesome, fantastic news. Thank you guys so much!

Posted

Woooo!! :D Nice!

Posted

"Daum never listen" 

>.>

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

On top of that the overall character limitation per server will go from 9 to 10. No more excuses for not trying out the 2 new classes!

Edit 04/18: After reporting the suggestion to PA a new character slot will be added for free when the new classes will be available.

Please clarify if we are getting a free slot along with the 9->10 max slots, or just raising of the max slots. Will we have to buy the new open slot if we are maxed now?

Thanks!

Edit: It seems like both a +1 free slot, and the max slots is increased.

Edited by Sibyyl

Posted

Thanks! What a great surprise!!

Posted

What a nice surprise, thank you so much! :D 

Posted

If you are maxed now, you have 9 slots.

The first part says giving us one free, the second part says going from 9 to 10. So you will have 9 out of 10 possible slots, and they will give you one, making you have 10 used character slots.

3 people like this

Posted

Thanks but thanks to you previous statement many Players (myself included) have already bought a charslot expension. Hopefully we get such Information with the Ninjas/kunoichi with their annoucement date and not when you sold already a ton of slotexpension. 

Posted

Time to go farm for my 10th petal ear piece then. Thanks for the extra slot!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Thank you so much

Love you guys 

Edited by Fire of
1 person likes this

Posted

Greetings adventurers,

The new classes Musa and Maehwa are almost here, and to be sure you will be in the best conditions to discover and enjoy their new gameplay, every player will get granted a free character slot. (Going from 4 to 5, CashShop bonus excepted)

Thanks for Info

Posted

. (Going from 4 to 5, CashShop bonus excepted)

Does this mean if i drop 5k Loyalty for a slot today and get my 5th character slot, I won't be getting the "4 to 5" slot ? 
Does this Mean if I was to spend 9$ for a slot today and get my 5th character slot, I WILL still get a character slot?

The writing seems _very_ specific. would love a GM confirmed answer.

Posted

Thanks. Appreciate it.

Posted

I'm gonna disappear from society for a week or so when they drop. xD

4 people like this

Posted

Keep up the great work =)
(Now we just need penguins ;))

2 people like this

Posted

Great, thanks guys!