• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Make bdo f2p

101 posts in this topic

Posted

No thank you. One of the reasons I am looking forward to this game is BECAUSE it is B2P. That model is almost always far more reasonable than F2P.

Posted

My reaction to F2P.

post-36570-you-have-no-power-here-gif-Ga

3 people like this

Posted

Never at any point in history has this response been more applicable to the OP's question:

4 people like this

Posted

go away with your bad ideas

2 people like this

Posted

Are you serriously suggesting that the game should be F2P ? ... That is the worst idea a human being can throw out there, did you learn nothing from past F2P games ?? B2P is the best decision that this game made, and they did some pretty good game. This game definitely deserves to be B2P. Go play in RU or KR if you want F2P but keep EU/NA B2P

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't really care for pking, but I want to try out the character creator thingy. I'm not paying $30 just for one aspect of the game. People can't seem to reach a compromise with the server types. Just change the preorder to some kind of vip pack.

You can test the character creation in Russia xD even more u can try all the creation perks at Japanese server..... xD the latency wont matter anyway.... but plz..... :D dont suggest these ridicules ideas.... xD

Posted

No!

Why not? It makes the game easier availible for griefers and **tards (botters, hackers, trollers). Making it a buy 2 play avoids most of them.

Posted

I don't really care for pking, but I want to try out the character creator thingy. I'm not paying $30 just for one aspect of the game. People can't seem to reach a compromise with the server types. Just change the preorder to some kind of vip pack.

Never go full retard man

2 people like this

Posted

1367119867270.gif

Posted

Realistically, I wouldn't be surprised if it goes F2P two/three years after release like GW2 did. Hopefully that won't happen, though.

Posted

that would be a terrible idea.

Posted

I think B2P is more fair than F2P so my vote for B2P but with that I think the way GW2 went free to play was ok

Posted

I think...

504.gif

Posted

Never at any point in history has this response been more applicable to the OP's question:

Brilliant!

Posted

Goodbye.

Posted

Should be common sense that

b2p > f2p > p2p

2 people like this

Posted

Absolutely not!

Posted

NO, NEIN, NIE, NIET, NE !!!
The most stupid idea at this forum "hey, lets make bdo f2p".

Posted

No?

Posted

They just announced Black Desert won't even sell energy potions. Whereas F2P titles allowed you to pay for questionable content like that *cough* Archeage for example *cough*. B2P is the way to go.

If you REALLY want to give it a go then keep an eye out for the upcoming beta, ask for a trial pass at release, or look up how to play the game with an English patch in other regions. That's how you can give it a go without begging for quite literally the entire playerbase to be screwed over to cater to you. 

Posted

No, thank you.

F2P audiences are rather horrendous, the communities in f2p games is disgusting because of the high turnover rate of players and they usually get cash shopped into the grund.

It didn't work for ArcheAge, it wont work here.

OH, and just a FYI: If they DID go back with the F2P style it will not be 'entirely' F2P. It would be subscription and F2P. 

Posted

Making an mmo F2p means that the creator's get less of money and won't have the money and fee to make a good mmo and that also means that they need to make Microtransactions wich i have heard people hate but keeping this b2p is the best way if you look at Guild wars 2 it was a very good game nothing wrong with it most people liked it because it was b2p  it just went f2p because it had money enough and was a kinda old mmo but BDO is not a game that would go f2p just because you are too lazy to buy the game if you look att all these games you pay monthly and these f2p games you can see most of the f2p games suck's donkey ass and that is the reason that the producer's doesn't get the money enough to make changes in the games but  if you look at these games like wow that has a subscribtion fee it still one of the best mmo-games just to make it fair Making a mmo-game F2p is like making a cod game minor differences but still the same shit.

Posted

ZfO3v.gif

Posted

107ufd5.jpg

Posted

Great suggestion this.

Btw i also have a suggestion. So the thing is i don't really care for pking, but i also don't really care for creating characters nor for actually playing any part of the game, i just really REALLY like the loading screen.

Plix mak le game free so me can haz loading scren thnx lel.

P.S. -----ing retard