• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

pm diary PM Diary 2.1 - Party System and Energy Changes

666 posts in this topic

Posted

Excellent ideas, planning and presentation!  You are starting us with a great foundation here and I hope the feedback and response cycle continues.

Posted

Good info. Glad to see the team is listening to fans and making improvements. I am happy about all of it.

Now for pvp... lol

Posted (edited)

Thanks to CM Jouska! None of this could be possible without you ^^

INDEED! JOUSKA, YOU THE BEST!!

This is amazing news! Keep up the pure awesome!

Our team is full of AWESOMESAUCE!

Please tell me that "event" is access to the character creator before release!

I saw that too, we are being teased! Terribly teased. Hey Maevynn buddy, did you see anything familiar in PM Belsarar's diary 2.1? Well I'm so happy I could dance in the street! Any negative comments should be posted elsewhere, this is a thread for celebrating.

mR8KEcd.jpg

Edited by Tesla
1 person likes this

Posted

Cool cool, i really hope the energy potions will not tradable between or we will see LOT of multiple account and gold sellers~

Posted

I'm a little confused about the numbers in the Example column. What exactly is it? Why is it 100 in the old exp? Is that supposed to be experience points or the range of experience sharing?

Anyways, thanks for keeping in communication with your playerbase. Could we perhaps get any info if you'll be discussing or adjusting experience gain to be closer to Korea's rates?

My guess is this means that :
A solo player get's 100% of the exp  (for example 1000)

Now a 2 player party will get a total of 120% , where every player gets 60%, so that makes 600 instead of 1000

So in a 5 player party, everybody will still get 500 exp from that mob.

I think that's what they mean :) someone correct me if i'm wrong ;) 

Posted

Cool cool, i really hope the energy potions will not tradable between or we will see LOT of multiple account and gold sellers~

I think they are not doing anything with player to player trading. Maybe a guild storage but other than that I don't believe there will be anyway to trade items.

Posted

yay!! thanks jouska for listening to us :D

Posted

I really like the Boss Scrolls in KR, I hope this Field Boss system proves to be more fun than that! I do not want to be disappoint :3

The party and energy change though, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Field Boss Drops

Those of you that were able to participate in our CBT1 event Shadows Looming might have come across our field bosses Red Nose, Hebetate Tree Spirit or Bheg at Serendia Temple or at the Altar of Agris. Those bosses seemed to be quite strong and required more than 40 people to kill. However, once your characters are fully developed, it will take between 10~30 people to kill them, depending on your equipment and level. That being said, as before only a handful of players acquired a guaranteed drop, this has been significantly increased to reward those contributing to kill the monster.

Will this have any impact on the daily boss scrolls or is it just an extra feature? 

Edited by Killa

Posted

Experience gain will be determined based on the lowest party member’s level and the monster level.

does that mean that lv50 player can team up with his lv15 friend, and then go powerlvl him on lv 20-25 mobs without exp loss due to him being lv50?

Posted

Will this have any impact on the daily boss scrolls or is it just an extra feature added? 

There are no daily boss scrolls on eu.

All bosses are open world.

Posted

Date CBT 2 ? :(

Posted

Glad that you listen to the community and are trying to work things out.

However, the part about lowest party member level and mob level is a bit unclear. What does it mean exactly? Please give an example.

To me, it sounds like the rest of the party will get exp based on the lowest party member. So if the mobs are a much higher level than the lowest party member (purple) and the rest of the party is a few levels higher (eg. Green to Light Red), wouldn't this mean that the rest of the party is getting purple mob exp for killing green mobs? Isn't that a bit OP?

I am probably wrong about this, so it would be great if you could clarify this @PM_Belsazar

Posted

WE DID IT BOYSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Great great PM diary. Really love the results and especially this is real proof that these guys actually listen to us and our feedback. You guys are awesome

giphy.gif

Now to wait for next week for part 2 :D

Edited by Ferentar

Posted

I love the idea that the team plays with to store energy in potions for later use. I just hope that there'll be a CD (like 5-10 minutes) on these potions so that you just can't pop them constantly to flood the market anyway...

Posted

Thank you  for the info's very nice i like the one with magically transfer unused energy into an energy potion.

Posted

So I will now create as many characters as possible and use energy of my toons with my main character.

This is just a horrible idea.

Why would it be a horrible idea? it is the best solution if ya ask me. Cuz it limit you to a certain energy points, while giving you the opportunity to buy more if you need em badly. Imagine that everybody will be storing energy and selling it the price wont be much.  it still limit you to around 50-60 energy per night, that is approx 1 hour in bed, which guess what is not that much.... this is very balanced solution, if there are really not energy boosters in the shop. This would be a brilliant solution to the energy problem :P

Posted

The party revamp system is crucial, I'm so glad you guys listened and changed it. I have full hopes you'll listen to our suggestions regarding the cash shop and pvp.

Posted (edited)

Energy Potions will not be sold in the Cash Shop.

good

Edited by Pustekuchen

Posted

I SO made the right decision to buy the Conqueror's Pack! BDO is going to be my main game for a long, long time.

1 person likes this

Posted

Further justification for my purchase. Love this team and I'm confident in how they our managing the NA/EU community. Keep up the good work!!

Posted

Thank you, no need for these  ©ªªªªªª©

Posted (edited)

:D here's a big. i don't know many publishers who go this far for their players/customers.. i'm really happy, now the cash shop! 

344a7f66145039050578829215_700wa_0.gif

Edited by Aedix

Posted

Mhm.. Not sure 60% is sufficient enough to make pts worth, while 50% for 3+ is good.. Maybe 70-75% would have been better.. But well we can see it in cbt2 and Feedback again after it. If They decide till cbt2 to decrease needed exp this will be perfectly fine