• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Outfit (mixing)

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok suckered me into buying an Outfit and while it looks nice, I didn't like the boots, so I purchased the boots of a different outfit, and what do you know I can't combine (or mix) them.

The boots remove my main outfit, even though it has unique slot for boots. 

I would think that by adding a second item (outfit) it would override the "global" outfit. like most things more specific overrides.

But no, so if your looking to mix/match parts of an outfit save your money!!!!

Posted

Ok suckered me into buying an Outfit and while it looks nice, I didn't like the boots, so I purchased the boots of a different outfit, and what do you know I can't combine (or mix) them.

The boots remove my main outfit, even though it has unique slot for boots. 

I would think that by adding a second item (outfit) it would override the "global" outfit. like most things more specific overrides.

But no, so if your looking to mix/match parts of an outfit save your money!!!!

Should have checked here on the forums first. We could have told you all that.

Posted

Thanks Moria for info.

I assume that even if you buy "set" pieces, they still do not mix/match? or is it only for the "suit" package?

Posted

They only want us to be unique via RNG HP/MP and RNG Dyes everything else where you can actually choose how to be unique you get punished because uniqueness can only be defined via RNG in Korean Daum game

1 person likes this

Posted

I have mixed pieces from several outfits together just fine. Helm here, gloves there. Have not had the experience of the OP.

Posted

Ive mixed the Yukata and the Cavaro(I believe) boots and thats worked fine.... though I cant put the boots to mix with my conquerors outfit

Posted

some outfits come with for example the gloves attached to the chest, those types u cant mix.

Posted

some outfits come with for example the gloves attached to the chest, those types u cant mix.

Red Cavaro is like this for example.