• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

is it legal being gankg in a hotspot fishing area (people afk and you farm the kills?)

116 posts in this topic

Posted

a hot fishing spot area where you see multiple boats has been -----d by the same dude just for the second time (im sure he took down over 15 players on both attempts) i only have a screenshot, but i wanted to know if that dickmove is just fine or that could be reported? 

player involved on this: [Moderated : No Name Calling]

1 person likes this

Posted

Why wouldn't it be? it's not in a safe zone.. 

16 people like this

Posted

Anyone outside a safe zone is free to be killed under the circumstances of karma penalty or GvG status.

Also, it makes sense because trade items (including fish) have a chance to be dropped on death.

Posted

so pretty much is ok and normal to go rampage and kill every fisher from the deepsea (not safe zone considered) and keep farming them to give up in afk fishing? once his karma gets to 0, will that karma be recovered Like energy? or does that can even hurt his guild's karma?

Posted

When you venture out of safe zones, you risk getting pked and griefed on, thats that.

Posted

fishing should be a lot more risk!

i am pro-afk killing :D

3 people like this

Posted

You don't need a screenshot, he's actually streaming on Twitch while he does it.

6 people like this

Posted

If this was on Uno it is me. I change channels and farm you fishers. 

Posted

so pretty much is ok and normal to go rampage and kill every fisher from the deepsea (not safe zone considered) and keep farming them to give up in afk fishing? once his karma gets to 0, will that karma be recovered Like energy? or does that can even hurt his guild's karma?

Of course its okay.

but if you do it so much to the point everyone recognizes you,

the community will organize and hunt you down. Happened before 

Posted (edited)

Yes, not nice but perfectly legal. It is a nice opportunity to start a guild war or to turn red. Now you only need to think what benefit it brings to you, as the number of fishers on a hotspot makes no difference on how fast fish are being caught.

Afk fishers never complain in the channel chat, so there is no fun in that :P

Edited by Madelief

Posted

Don't afk outside of a safezone and you won't have a chance to be PK'd outside of a safezone.  It's the part that makes that area not a safe zone. 

Posted

Oh not me if it is a streamer doing it Q_Q

Posted

a hot fishing spot area where you see multiple boats has been -----d by the same dude just for the second time (im sure he took down over 15 players on both attempts) i only have a screenshot, but i wanted to know if that dickmove is just fine or that could be reported? 

player involved on this: MissBulgaria from Edan world.

its not in a safe zone so its perfectly ok for him to kill you ....

Posted

You don't need a screenshot, he's actually streaming on Twitch while he does it.

ok i got the point, i evne laugh at it, ok, so prob i iwl ltry that out someime in the future i dont feel like a ----- just yet :v

Posted

It is just a matter of time before guilds will claim these hotspots. Especially when they can't get a castle or a node. Enjoy the hotspots while they last :)

Posted

player involved on this: [Moderated content]

facepalm

Posted (edited)

just go back to the spot and know his little dude is like this big    ->

i think people kill others afk have nothing else thats fun in there lifes ...sorry ^^

ps: if its war target, my be something different

Edited by Necromonger

Posted

The guy is stealing AFK fishers fish, perfectly legitimate way to make some cash, plus they are easy targets...  ----- move?  Yes, against the rules?  Absolutely not.

Posted

just go back to the spot and know his little dude is like this big    ->

i think people kill others afk have nothing else thats fun in there lifes ...sorry ^^

ps: if its war target, my be something different

I get profits from it.

I get people upset about it.

Running over people for my own amusement is what makes open world pvp games fun. The rage, the anger..the calling of names. My sadist nature loves it. 

Posted (edited)

im not raging, sorry. i dont care getting afk killed, i dont care getting killed grinding. But still killing afk people is just entertainment for 12 year old kidds, that cant prove other than that how cool they are. 

Edited by Necromonger
1 person likes this

Posted

I don't mind being called a 12 year old. I also never said you was the one raging. I just love reading in the channel the tears I get for the public service I do.

Posted (edited)

I don't mind being called a 12 year old. I also never said you was the one raging. I just love reading in the channel the tears I get for the public service I do.

if you enjoy being a ass... to other humans, your should visit a doc because something went wrong in your life

Edited by Necromonger
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

you apparently dont understand what a "combat zone" is. 

one you clearly know nothing about he game lol there is no guild karma(anymore), when karma gets to below zero he is red and anyone can kill him anywhere(even safe zones) karma maxes out at -1million karma 

the only way you can gain karma is last hitting mobs. going from -1mil to 0 karma takes hours(6-15 depending on gear/hardcoreness)

If you go afk in a pvp zone expect to be killed or your just dumb.

also yes i went to -1mil karma killing afk fishers in velia hotspot. trying to become non red sucked as you were atatcked non stop and couldnt defend yourself, i lost 4 enchants(from pve deaths), took me days to get back to 0 karma . . . . . .but was totally worth it xD

Edited by Zev

Posted

I'm not going to defend pking, but it is just the killer type of player that enjoy ruining days of the other. (Bartle's Taxonomy)

Posted

Fish are people too

2 people like this