• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

guild Reliant EU, PvX Semi-Hardcore, Multi Gaming community (croxus)

172 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

OVMSHlJ.png

Reliant Gaming community

Contacts: Thaisha(guild leader), 4Kyx, Laarie, Asgard, Frozen.
websitewww.reliantgaming.eu
Recruitment status: Open, Apply here
Servers: EU 

About us
At the core of Reliant Gaming is a small group of friends that have been playing games together for many years. We are now looking to expand this group and grow into a community that will continue help and support its members.
We help each other out and stick to one another. The term one for all, All for one is one that fits us all very well. We can rely on our fellow members when it comes to being there for eachother. Even when outnumbered, we will stand together and fight as one. Currently we picked Black Desert Online to start up our gaming community. 

Our experience comes from different games and leadership positions in other gaming communities. Our Current Community leader was one of 5 leaders within a Multi gaming community, the experience gained from there will be put to good use to make this gaming community stable and strong.

What are our plans for BDO
BDO gives us an abundance of activities to do. Currently we are researching each and every option the game has to offer. From topics as "how to make my workers work", "where to go find certain items" to "what is the benefit of my pet". We share our information and findings with each other and form solid strategies and tactics to make it work out for the guild it self. 

we view a guild in BDO as a company, because in the end you are employed with the guild.
certain guild goals are set to keep the guild going and to make sure we are providing these options for our members. In return of course we do require dedication and work from our members to keep it up.

Our goals

• Create a healthy gaming experience for all our members
  • Be part of various pvp related events (gvg and nodewars)
  • Do world/guild bosses
  • Crafting and Creating
  • Collecting and marketing

Recruitment
to be part of Reliant gaming community is to be part of a family of which some have known each other for 17 years and have been playing together for that length of time. we rely on each other, and will provide that same feeling to our new community members. 
to join us is easy, just apply here . After submitting the application form we will contact you for a chat on teamspeak to explain some more about our self and getting to know you more.

Required to join

• Age 18+
  • a Teamspeak client with a working head set with mic.
  • Daily activity within our community.
  • Actively assist our guild progression.
  • Loyalty and dedication towards our members. (If a member needs help, everyone is expected to contribute.)
  • Have read and agreed to our Code of Conduct.

Kind regards, 
Staff of Reliant Gaming Community

Update!!!

Here is an Update on what kind of players we are looking for. 

We don't need you to be HARDCORE! OMG i'm going to draw some BLOOD type. but we want you to be dedicated. 

There is no reason why you should sacrifice your personal life for a game, but we need you to be active, and alert. 

You don't need to be a slave in the middle of a elite group that has been there the longest. but we do require structure and respect for the officers. 

You don't have to work like a beat down horse. but we ask you to give in your piece of labor. 

We don't all have to be personal friends.... but it would be damn handy to have a friendship. 

Our community is a fair gaming community. With strong players and good coordination. A structured line of command where each position is open for discussion. (even the one of the community leader) we don't want to use the knowledge of the players to gain the best. we want to bring the best out in players for them to gain more knowledge. 

And most of all.. we Rely on each other...... 

Reliant Gaming. 

fill in an application to see if this will become your new gaming family 

Edited by Thaisha
We have a new Logo
4 people like this

Posted

Let's Go People!!

If you wanna see some serious *ss-kicking being done in this game join us!!

PVP PVE anything we can do and be the best at, we will go and be the best at or die trying!!!

Let's have some fun!

1 person likes this

Posted

Only a CBT2 announcement would be even nicer

1 person likes this

Posted

Good luck guys!

Posted

Thank you :D 

i instantly got messages from some members of some guilds that know me in other games. 

One guild previously in EOS immediately freaked out seeing my name :D

It was fun to read that private message asking me not to create a guild in this game. 

OUR REPUTATION FOLLOWS US ALREADY!!

Posted (edited)

Oh my god it Thaisha ! this guild gonna be kick ass, known this guy for 5 years now and every game i'll played with him, he played it to the max!

Edited by markeh
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Nice to see your name pop up on this forums too markeh... by the video you showed i am sure its the old markeh i know :D 

it kinda made me slightly emotional to see this again. 

Those closed beta fights where fun indeed, hunting down monsters where we shouldn't have been. 

Check out our website. and do join us. it would be great to re-add you to our ranks. 

Edited by Thaisha

Posted (edited)

Go back to my old ways then, grind to max fishing and crafting for the guild !  I have the conqueror's pack so got 92 

head start :o i got so much info on this game from kr/jp russian severs, i will be joining you and i will pass all my information i have on it :)  

i have some free CBT 2 keys codes for the guild if some people need for testing ok 

Edited by markeh
1 person likes this

Posted

accepted :D check our forums for teamspeak information cya there. 

about those CBT 2 keys.. ive got an Event idea with them... dont hand them out yet :D 

Posted

ok i be on there soon 

1 person likes this

Posted

piece of candy......

1 person likes this

Posted

off to buy some now got some new info on black desert, when i get home i share it with you.

1 person likes this

Posted

piece of candy......

Who wants candy :o 

Posted

*puts down another piece of candy....

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm lazy to PM, so I'll just ask here: Have you guys played EoS? (Not ESO)

Posted

EOS yeah i played it, well i played with them in a guild called true blood.

Posted

That's what I thought, so I asked.

See you on the battlefield. 

Posted

Hope so, its fun to see you here too :D 

Posted

We are still recruiting, so gogo and get your pieces of candy. SO good to see alot of people decided to jump on the BDO band wagon.

Its aboout time we get acces to CBT02 , what do you say!!

1 person likes this

Posted

piece of candy...

1 person likes this

Posted

Now who doesn't want candy 

we are currently working on some new build in website options for our community... things like our build in stream option. switch easy to an other person without having to type their complete url or even search for it.

Posted

I joined this guild some days ago. Hilarious guild

topnotch

I give it 11/10. The hype for Black Desert is real. We play other games while we wait -impatiently- for the game to release! :x

hype_intensifies_by_dragondeplatino-d85e

Posted

Its time we heard about CBT2 ;)

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the invitation here:

I have applied on your website! :D

Edited by TRON

Posted

:) nice  ..  gonne review it asap :)