• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Yoruki's Character Creation

34 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey everyone this is Cat/Yoruki!

I'm back with my new project! This time I'll be creating famous people/characters in the BDO character creation. You can watch my videos to get an idea how to use the character creation tools for yourself and you can even download the character files to have this character for yourself!

Click here to view my youtube channel with all the videos and subscribe to know when I add more!

Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday

If you want me to make a famous character that you like, add your suggestion in the comment section of the videos! I'll also hold raffles and the winners will get their unique character made (the file will only be given to you)! I'll also do giveaways (steam cards/BDO packs/etc) for reaching subscription milestones!

So far I've taken requests from my previous thread and I've recreated Rikku (FFX), Jon Snow (GoT) and Selene (Underworld). I aim to release about 3 new characters a week so keep a lookout for new ones!

avi.png

Edited by Cat
5 people like this

Posted

With the Revival of Valkyria Chronicles, come on PS4 as Valkyria Chronciles Azure Revolution (+ Remake) Its time for Selvaria :o

latest?cb=20120213100505

Posted

Daenerys Targaryen from GOT?

AAAAAAA.jpg

Posted

@Cat

When it comes to cosplay and celebrity recreations.. do you think maybe when you have the time you could upload them to this site sometime? It's a site that uploads character customization data for public use.

https://bdo.metaverse.systems/#

I have no idea who made the site.. I originally saw it on reddit. It would be cool if it got more traffic. 

Posted

Tharja from Fire emblem awakening would be nice:

tumblr_static_75uqjezpif8ko8ogc8koogowg.

Posted

AAAAAAA.jpg

There's actually someone else who did Emilia Clarke and it's wonderfully done so I'm not sure I could do better myself but I may try. Search Emilia Clarke on the Black Desert Reddit to find it!

@Cat

When it comes to cosplay and celebrity recreations.. do you think maybe when you have the time you could upload them to this site sometime? It's a site that uploads character customization data for public use.

https://bdo.metaverse.systems/#

I have no idea who made the site.. I originally saw it on reddit. It would be cool if it got more traffic. 

The issue is that I won't be getting much traffic myself if people can get the files somewhere else and I work really hard to keep making content so it would be counter productive for me.

[Update]

I'll now be producing videos 3 times a week (Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday)! Please look forward to them! The next one will be an updated version of my Lightning as a valkyrie! I'll try to focus on creating content for the classes currently accessible to players!

Don't forget to like and subscribe if you want to see more!

Posted

I love your video's, you do great work! Sub'd to your channel, do you think it's possible to make me a non-famous char? If not that's cool, keep up the good work! Sorcerer - http://i.imgur.com/PM4XZar.jpg

Posted

I love your video's, you do great work! Sub'd to your channel, do you think it's possible to make me a non-famous char? If not that's cool, keep up the good work! Sorcerer - http://i.imgur.com/PM4XZar.jpg

Thanks a lot! :3

I'll be holding raffles where the winners will get their own unique characters made so keep a lookout for them!

Posted

I demand a ganondorf wizard! :D
tumblr_inline_nqhd2wR7JP1tw7aqj_500.gif

Posted

I demand a ganondorf wizard! :D
tumblr_inline_nqhd2wR7JP1tw7aqj_500.gif

Haha that seems like an interesting challenge! I could probably do it when NA/EU comes out because they'll have the darker skin tones.

Posted (edited)

Haha that seems like an interesting challenge! I could probably do it when NA/EU comes out because they'll have the darker skin tones.

i have been thinking the same..... the true challenge lies in his eyebrows (the ones that fused with his hair lawl)
and his glorious gerudo nose

Edited by D Raige

Posted (edited)

Alright then if no tharja then how about Kylie Griffin?: 

2903476-kyliegriffinidw04.jpgkylieavatar.png

latest?cb=20121124041049

Ghostbusters extreme is sufficiently well known enough. 

Edited by Rose Vilehart

Posted

Alright then if no tharja then how about Kylie Griffin?: 

Hidden Content

I didn't say no xD

I may not do suggestions right away (mostly because I try to have the videos made in advance to make sure it's out as scheduled) but I keep them in mind. I won't say yes or no to most suggestions so I'll only reply to them if there's a reason to (like someone already made it or it's really impossible, etc). Keep the suggestions coming! I want to see what you guys want!

Posted (edited)

I seriously don't get it. I watched videoes and tried some characters myself but I end up making abominations. Like I tried doing Windrunner Ranger or Selvaira Valkyrie from above. You do not want to see what I made. Especially the Eyes. Oh God I made monsters D:

Do you use Dual Monitors? If No how do you keep image on top of BDO? I keep alt tabbing.

PS. I use Russian Version

Edited by il-JumperMTM

Posted

I seriously don't get it. I watched videoes and tried some characters myself but I end up making abominations. Like I tried doing Windrunner Ranger or Selvaira Valkyrie from above. You do not want to see what I made. Especially the Eyes. Oh God I made monsters D:

Do you use Dual Monitors? If No how do you keep image on top of BDO? I keep alt tabbing.

PS. I use Russian Version

I do use dual monitors which makes it a lot easier and lets me view multiple pictures/angles of the character. Also keep in mind that it's really easy to make ugly characters so instead of going straight for making an exact look-alike, makes something that looks nice first and then change the features to get them closer to the character/person (unless you know right away what you need to do). The vids have been sped up about 3x so you can imagine how long it is to makes something nice. My videos do show me messing up and redoing things often but keep in mind I've already made that character once and it's my second time (or more) doing it in the video and I still mess up. It's not always easy to use but it makes it gratifying to make something nice!

Posted (edited)

Hey Cat would love to see what you could do with Katheryn winnick from vikings or maybe ygritte from game of thrones

6.jpg

lagertha-vikings-hairstyles.jpg

Edited by AhanaX

Posted

Ranger class if possible (。◕‿‿◕。)

image002-2_400x400.jpg

Posted

My new video is up! It's Arwen from LotR as a Ranger (obviously)! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUfVFMy6NTE

The file for it is in the video description!

Posted

Today's vid has a bit of Wizard lovin'! :P

Here's Viggo Mortensen as a Wizard (for those who want to play as a sexy mature man but not a grandpa! xD)

Posted

Don't forget to check out the new vid (and grab the file for yourself!) for Inori Yuzuriha from the anime Guilty Crown!

1 person likes this

Posted

AAAAAAA.jpg

i have one :) 

Dayn.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

i have one :) 

Dayn.jpg

Make your own thread then xD 

Posted

Here's the new vid for Hinata from Naruto! :D

Make sure to stay at the end of the video for the 50 subscriber celebration raffle to get your own unique character!