• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 20th

509 posts in this topic

Posted

Where is the Atanis-Set for Wizard & Witch? Oo

AFAIK Atanis costume has never been made for Wizard or Witch in any region. So it shouldn't really come as a surprise that these costumes aren't available yet in EU/NA. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

This page shows all the costumes for Wizard and Witch, except for Atanis (Atlantis):

http://bdo-fashion.com/costumes-witch/

http://bdo-fashion.com/costumes-wizard/

Costumes listed by region:

http://bdo-fashion.com/pearl-shop-costumes-korea-japan/

By the way, I don't think it's really constructive to complain about a "missing" costume in a release note thread :)

Posted

4/20 BLADEIT

Posted

And again nothing to do for hi level and gear people.... let the game die slowly...

When are people going to learn that this game isn't really geared at the elitist ?

Posted

It's rhetorics of those that have time and will be able to get to that ladder eventually. I am not speaking directly against +20, I simply have huge expierience with mmos and I know what's going to happen.

If you disenfranchise people and I mean majority of people from being able to win, they're going to switch the game - we ain't in korea, for the game to be healthy and not go into F2P (or not soon at least) you need to have population.

Look, ArcheAge is P2W 5.8k gearscore vs 5k? GL and HF

You add +20 in BDO? It's going to be G2W(Grind To Win). BDO is already grind heavy game, but nothing to the extent of what's to come if they add+20.

(Why? : It's because people having 6h or less - being the majority of playerbase have problems or it will take long time for them to get even +15/+15/jews to API 2 -> jews are crucial and costly). Therefore it will be virtually impossible to get smth like 17-20, bcoz the enchant can decrease etc. W/O MASSIVE GRIND like 10h+/day you can OPT OUT OF 17+ gear.  

Even if you manage to get there +17 is nothing like +18/19/20 and besides even if you do it will take so much time, new gear will arrive with new update and ur jews will be outdated along with the rest of your equip so having them +17 won't matter coz it's going to be like +15 (new items).

57 GRIND PLAYER ON JORDINE

180/190 AP/DP, 2.4k HP

Guess what...  he's a GOD amongst man, you add+20 they'll get that (roughly what... 500 people on server?) - it's enough to control sieges/nodes/gang all of us w/o mercy.  

and so that the rest can get+16? 

You have a good point. I played ArchAge and quit for that reason, now that you mention it. I think perhaps i'm just horribly complacent and the current mindset is 'i'll get there when i get there'. Altho, with the drop adjustments and exp increases at the popular grind spots i'm hoping this won't come to pass.

Posted

Hahaha, tell me how they are working on it if they are cheating client side, are they working on a new whole game? much fanboi, very hope, so believer

Sorry. I'm speaking from experience as opposed to , dunno, ignorance.

More than likely they will implement a log system if anything. Beats needing to redesign the way data is processed client/server side.

They don't tell you things like this because you 9/10 wouldn't understand.

PS. I'm not a fan boy. They keep declining my application.

Posted

• When polishing an alchemy stone, only the following materials are allowed, and the required amount decreased.

• Alchemy Stone of Destruction -> Pure crystals  

• Alchemy Stone of Protection -> Sturdy plywoods

• Alchemy Stone of Life -> Special crops

O.o Why was this necessary again...? Everything else seems fine but this is just brutal :( 

1 person likes this

Posted

When are people going to learn that this game isn't really geared at the elitist ?

Not only that but we already have Mediah (end game expansion) at only 2 months in.

Posted

GET OFF OUR PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, I took a wrong turn. Won't happen again.

Posted

oh yeah im sure they'll include it just because you asked. goddamn delusional

Do you know irony? ;) How ever, I just tried to show an interest on another costume which is not available at the moment.

Posted (edited)

What about Desync?

Edited by il-JumperMTM

Posted

PVP max enchant +15, PVE +20 Max enchant, so you can go +20 only for pve, and pvp capped damage +15

only a idea

Posted (edited)

I for one don't care one bit about the costumes, I might buy some if they're wayyyyy cheaper, cause this way it's just like the world. Rich can have it all and the poor are shoved aside like they're garbage.

Edited by Raise
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Best patch notes ever.   

Edited by ORCslay

Posted (edited)

You have a good point. I played ArchAge and quit for that reason, now that you mention it. I think perhaps i'm just horribly complacent and the current mindset is 'i'll get there when i get there'. Altho, with the drop adjustments and exp increases at the popular grind spots i'm hoping this won't come to pass.

I mean, it don't really care what they do, because I do have plenty of options as you and many others we're fortunate to live in this parts of the world, we can get a candy or chips. Many games, many choices, and that's how it is.

In the end it's DAUM decision and I believe they'll introduce this gear, which if the scale won't be changed drastically (ON KR +20 gives 70% or so more stats than +15) - and I'd like to mention that the DP/AP doesn't change your % of DEF/ATTACK, it's kinda like there are ladders of sorts if you for ex.

get to a ladder of 180 dp  and someone has 160 DP, you don't have 20+ more dp and that's a percentage... no no my friend

180 DP IS MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH STRONGER than 160.

Edited by QuakuTM

Posted

TY Daum 1000 birch timbers waits for the maewa

btw, whiners are gonna whine for kunoichi and ninja... 

tumblr_inline_o1hu7iltKT1ty50j5_540.jpg

Posted

For Lazy people who do not want to read :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska Can I still wonder about where the Reading Glasses and the Lip/Nose-Piercing have disapppeared off to? These were in the CBT2 of the game, but still no word on where they are in the live game. I did really enjoy these and am still waiting on these to actually return to the shop T_T

KwlGUU.png

Edited by Nortfor

Posted

My opinion on the usefulness of these patch notes has been "adjusted"

Just stop using that word, you are trolling us.

Posted

@CM_Jouska

Please do not forget to add in the pearl/loyalty shot items that move Profession exp from one character to the other for those who would like to main the new classes. Can't really start my Musa before that item is available T.T

Posted

That 41 euro starter packet though....nty

Posted

I mean, it don't really care what they do, because I do have plenty of options as you and many others we're fortunate to live in this parts of the world, we can get a candy or chips. Many games, many choices, and that's how it is.

In the end it's DAUM decision and I believe they'll introduce this gear, which if the scale won't be changed drastically (ON KR +20 gives 70% or so more stats than +15) - and I'd like to mention that the DP/AP doesn't change your % of DEF/ATTACK, it's kinda like there are ladders of sorts if you for ex.

get to a ladder of 180 dp  and someone has 160 DP, you don't have 20+ more dp and that's a percentage... no no my friend

180 DP IS MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH STRONGER than 160.

Yes because that's far away harder to reach......do you really know a lot of tanky classes? Almost everyone goes for dps.

Posted

That costume for Warrior is disgusting can we have the decent ones. I am running out of stuff to spend my money on. It's not good for you if your not offering me stuff to buy,

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Not only that but we already have Mediah (end game expansion) at only 2 months in.

Mediah is not an End Game expansion is just a increment patch to introduce other  part of the game that have already uncovered in Eastern country like Korea and Russia. I would say let the game open up a bit more and see what happen, this side of the world gamers are more demanding and a bit different. I tell you this Incrementing grinding is not going to be a positive thing here in the North America servers, we want o to hit soft cap to be competitive i PvP since the PvP is heavly leaning to level and gear. But if we have to keep grinding just because they want to keep us busy i take my money somewhere else .....

Hint hint CU getting ready for Beta as we speak

Edited by Dkil

Posted (edited)

When upgrade to +20 ?

Edited by Calvex