• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Aesthetic Snobbery: Immersive Clothes & Hairstyles

121 posts in this topic

Posted

HALLELUJAH AMEN AMEN LET US HAVE THIS FINE AESTHETIC

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Yes please. +1

And in game purchasable/craftable. NOT Cash Shop tyvm.

Edited by Blademaster1215
11 people like this

Posted

Giving this all of my support!

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

I rarely supported an idea as much as giving us the ability to wear the great, immersive clothing the detailed NPCs wear :3

Edited by Crotaro
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

It feels crazy we don't have the Elion robes at all, since they're made for every race already? I know they'd probably have to adjust for wider body sets but maaaan people have wanted this from day one.

Edited by Vaeresyn
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

YES! ALL OF THIS. +1 x eternity.

Edited by Odinsdatter
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'd love this! I admire some of the clothes I see NPCs walking around in. 

Edited by vertigale
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

For some reason it posted my comment twice. So .. double thumbs up?!

Edited by Odinsdatter
1 person likes this

Posted

I don't think it can be emphasized enough how much better this game would be and how much more players would enjoy it if we could use more of the assets that are wasted on npcs exclusively. 

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

I really really love this clothes
is the bloody monastery? the node manager right?
well, but I don't care if daum put this in cash shop

I'll definitely buy this

tallpic3_thumb_png_c10be688f01e3736351f2

I just craft the noble dress of calpheon and its amazing
but I want to see something like a cultist alskjdlaskjdlaskjd

Please Daum!!

Edited by Kotaro
3 people like this

Posted

Daum please make ingame NPC armors as costumes you can obtain ingame!. maybe loot in the appropriate areas. Or amity vendors! Make them craftable! anything really. They would be a cool addition and none is as flashy as the cash shop variants, so Im pretty sure these would not affect sales in a bad way. 

4 people like this

Posted

A thousand times YES

1 person likes this

Posted

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Posted

+1

Posted

@CM_Jouska

@CM_Tytyes

I know you've seen about thirty of these threads but the demand still persists!

Posted

There are more here

Although those focus mainly on class specific armors that exist in the game but aren't available for the classes for some reason. ^^

Posted

Untitled-3.thumb.png.5822712e069d1327970

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.bdbf97f006c1d426b16Untitled-2.thumb.jpg.3bb189b1a422a84d5e2

Many of these could also be divided into Shoes/Top/Gloves/Helmet to allow for better mixing-and-matching and more uniqueness and customization!

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.b741543ed9f54a2b3c7

11 people like this

Posted

Yeah its really bad that we can't have NPC Clothes at all, they are looking so good and all we get are paid costumes that really isn't immersive looking at all.

I would love to have more Ingame clothes to craft/buy/loot whatever but still have the Item Shop Skins. 

Posted

Yes, please. I hate it when games have all sorts of awesome clothes on NPCs that players can't have.

Posted

Yeah its really bad that we can't have NPC Clothes at all, they are looking so good and all we get are paid costumes that really isn't immersive looking at all.

I would love to have more Ingame clothes to craft/buy/loot whatever but still have the Item Shop Skins. 

what, don't you like your racy nightgown & wings ensemble?

Posted

what, don't you like your racy nightgown & wings ensemble?

ofcourse i still like them haha :P 

But i still want more ingame clothes for immersion.

Posted

u know? sex sells! Don't buy ugly looking NPC Clothes... never!

But here we are, some NA/EU Player like to have NPC "Middle Ages" Clothes. Because this Clothes FIT "much better" in this "Middle Ages" looking World as softp. or anime clothes! See, NPC will never have sex in this "Middle Ages" Clothes... never, whatever! The game says something like "use an outfit exchange coupon to make this a costume!" S T O P... that's not implemented yet?! but WHY is that so? ^^ u know? sex sells!

Posted

100% this. I have been supporting this idea since I played the korean version.

Its so disappointing seeing all the amazing costumes NPC's wear, yet I get not even 1% of them available to me. Come on Daum, you gave us profession costumes based off NPC clothing, as well as the Calpheon Noble dress (which only has amity stats). You've proven you can do it, so please help us!

Posted (edited)

I won't buy a costume but goodness, why do they all have to look ridiculous instead of like these ^^^???

These outfits should at the very least be available in the store so you can just turn off people's names and let them all blend in. Now that's immersion. 

Edited by Sulphina
2 people like this