• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Aesthetic Snobbery: Immersive Clothes & Hairstyles

121 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Bump!

Edited by Vergil

Posted

OMG, yes!

Posted

@CM_Jouska @CM_Tytyes

This is awesome https://imgur.com/a/ecClJ#M3FeIck but that's not quite what we meant. It would be great if this was the same armor for women, but instead women have this skin. http://i.imgur.com/RxwKRoG.png

Can you forward the request to give us NPC ARMORS like the Elion Priest robes, some of the women's armors (not just crafting gear, actual physical armors)?

For what it's worth, the new costume on KR's Pearl Shop is great as far as armor goes.

1 person likes this

Posted

GJttdh0.png = XjWhjW8.jpg

✔ A+

lWNYezw.png  6mZqrWM.png

X

I like the female version, don't get me wrong, but there is a female equivalent armor sitting right there. :(

Could we maybe get a second set of Serendian outfits?  A female armor one and maybe something like the current female one for the male version?

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

@Daum ... I play a wizard here and in most games I play only ONE character. I don't play alts.

I rolled my wizard and have struggled for 3 weeks on whether or not I can continue this class. The reason? It looks terrible! I'm almost level 50 and still stuck in this asinine grey robe. (we'll leave the fact you can't roll a non-elderly wizard for another conversation)

I have tried playing 2-3 other classes so far that look better, but I don't like the way they play... however... while I love the way the wizard "plays", he looks like $hit and makes me not like playing it.

My options are wear one of a few Halloween costumes like a fish, chicken, or a house plant, dress like an Egyptian drag queen, or wear that purple bathrobe.

My point, is the cash shop costumes for a wizard are RIDICULOUS! Maybe the Korean cosplayers like them, but no NO NO! I don't mind paying real $ for them, but there's not 1 wizard costume worth paying for. Can we have some pants for Pete's sake?

Please... if you can come up with the most elaborate economy and everything else this game includes, can you AT LEAST let me dye my friggin grey robe??

Edited by Znick

Posted

+1

Posted

Bump!

Posted

Keep on bumpin'!

Posted (edited)

so saw these on the net andddd does it mean a small victory or is this some really well crafted joke?

tumblr_o8626vbSm91ul2hl5o4_1280.pngtumblr_o8626vbSm91ul2hl5o3_400.png

tumblr_o8626vbSm91ul2hl5o5_400.pngtumblr_o8626vbSm91ul2hl5o6_400.png

tumblr_o8622tAeT61ul2hl5o5_400.pngtumblr_o8622tAeT61ul2hl5o5_400.png

tumblr_o862dtTO051ul2hl5o4_1280.png

tumblr_o862dtTO051ul2hl5o5_400.pngtumblr_o862dtTO051ul2hl5o6_400.png

edit : there are more but i'm too lazy

Edited by quebae
3 people like this

Posted

so saw these on the net andddd does it mean a small victory or is this some really well crafted joke?

Where'd you find these? They're awesome if they're real, didn't think they'd make the clothes of Story NPCs available. :o

1 person likes this

Posted

Where'd you find these? They're awesome if they're real, didn't think they'd make the clothes of Story NPCs available. :o

was just scrolling through tumblr and saw them in this guys feed or w/e, said they were new craftable outfits in kr (in the list of images was also that new serendia knight outfit) and the images seem realistic enough but i can't find more confirmation on it outside that.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes yes yes yes yes!! 

On top of which, can we please have multiple race presets for each class?

Having only asian faces for Valk when all of the in-game NPC Valks are clearly western (and many have faces I would love to use for my own character) just keeps rubbing salt in the wound. è __ é )...

1 person likes this

Posted

BUMPAROONI.

Posted

And longer hair, too, please. I don't like having shoulder length hair. I want it down to my butt. You can do that with some classes, but not all. Sad.

1 person likes this

Posted

I just made a different topic about cash shop outfits yesterday lol but I def agree with this one too. I would love to see a lot more costumes/outfits in game as well as more immersive ones. I dont even RP but have always been a big trendsetter and very into clothes in games etc and I never understand why we cant have a lot of the ones seen on various NPCs.

Aion still has the best game out there IMO hair wise. Im kind of surprised this game went to slight when it comes to hair and didnt go more the Aion route since it has a great char creation tool to go with it. It seems unbalanced atm with being able to make awesome looking chars but having "meh" hair. >.<

1 person likes this

Posted

+1

1 person likes this

Posted

tumblr_o8626vbSm91ul2hl5o4_1280.pngtumblr_o8626vbSm91ul2hl5o3_400.png

tumblr_o8626vbSm91ul2hl5o5_400.pngtumblr_o8626vbSm91ul2hl5o6_400.png

tumblr_o8622tAeT61ul2hl5o5_400.pngtumblr_o8622tAeT61ul2hl5o5_400.png

tumblr_o862dtTO051ul2hl5o4_1280.png

tumblr_o862dtTO051ul2hl5o5_400.pngtumblr_o862dtTO051ul2hl5o6_400.png

edit : there are more but i'm too lazy

Oh my god need a source link for this. If it's real I'm SUPER HYPED O_O

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, I like all these costumes a lot better than the ones on the cash shop.

1 person likes this

Posted

+1

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

There are a few more than what is listed here..but no, these aren't a joke. The KR June 9 patch added new profession clothing.

Edited by Magnificent Innuendo

Posted

Bump!

Posted

I hope they add a bit more civilian clothes that you see in places like calpheon and altinova. I'm glad they're making an effort to diversify the current options too

1 person likes this

Posted

Bump! More Valencian-style clothes please!

Posted

GJttdh0.png = XjWhjW8.jpg

✔ A+

lWNYezw.png  6mZqrWM.png

X

I like the female version, don't get me wrong, but there is a female equivalent armor sitting right there. :(

Could we maybe get a second set of Serendian outfits?  A female armor one and maybe something like the current female one for the male version?

Pretty much this.
While you are at it, Calpheon Armor is very tempting, too!

Posted

HYPED!!! so BEAUTYFUL!!!

♥♥j4teK.thumb.jpg.f89fa46774cab4921eadf2dc

tumblr_o8626vbSm91ul2hl5o4_1280.png