• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Aesthetic Snobbery: Immersive Clothes & Hairstyles

121 posts in this topic

Posted

i would happily craft or pay so i could change my complete costume appearance whilst still allowing any armour, fishing, alchemy, riding or whatever armour and clothing to be changed underneath without affecting the appearance of my hat/helmet weapon or clothes,

also able to be dyed of course :)

would also be nice to have an option to hide weapon when not in use to allow cape to show if wanted.

Posted

*push*

Do it! Just do it!

Posted

wanna more!

Posted

The only real issue here is that for any of these to be usable beyond just looking pretty, you have to spend $15 for a costume coupon. I'm all for spending money on my hobbies, and have spent a fortune here on BDO, but the costumes either need to be usable as costumes from the start, or the price for the coupon needs to come down to 150 pearls or something. So, if you do give us more costumes (which I strongly support), don't ----- us over those damn coupons please.

Posted (edited)

/push

Want more, please. ^^

Why is it not possible to dye Life Skill Clothings after using an costume coupon on them? This ist not funny. 

Edited by Shosho

Posted

Since we're talking about aesthetic snobbery - I opened another Thread with some more suggestions/sketches for male Hairstyles.

Bump if you like it:

Posted

I won't it, too! More NPCFashion's

Posted

We need more from this stuff pls! pls! pls!

Posted

tallpic3_thumb_png_c10be688f01e3736351f2

Foams at the mouth

pls 

Posted

I really really love this clothes
is the bloody monastery? the node manager right?
well, but I don't care if daum put this in cash shop

I'll definitely buy this

tallpic3_thumb_png_c10be688f01e3736351f2

I just craft the noble dress of calpheon and its amazing
but I want to see something like a cultist alskjdlaskjdlaskjd

Please Daum!!

yeso please! I don't care much about immersion since that stuff never bothers me but I'm a fan of good looking clothing like above.

1 person likes this

Posted

In a game as immersive as Black Desert Online where you can trek across the land with trade wagons, sail the open sea, farm crops, custom tailor your own house's furniture, and sit down on surfaces across the world, the MMO has attracted a huge population of role-players. (A short guide on which can be found here.) For all the game offers, however, a crucial element has been left out of the game's design; diversity in clothing and hairstyles. This may seem inconsequential for the average player but for the growing group of role-players that call this game, "home", it is of vital importance.

It is the hope of many role-players and I'm sure many others who can appreciate a diversity in outfits and customization that Daum Games Europe and Pearl Abyss work together to introduce more unique, aesthetic outfits; whether they are exclusively Pearl Shop or otherwise. The following pictures are a few examples of some NPCs that are wearing the type of immersive clothing (and in some cases, hairstyles) role-players would like to see added to the game for players to wear. This topic is open for discussion and I hope many others contribute to help show the developers what type of aesthetic items they would like to see introduced into the world of Black Desert.

longpic2.thumb.png.41e028671c029a2e13e03

tallpic1.thumb.png.6b1849bda569d86d020e3tallpic3.thumb.png.c10be688f01e3736351f2tallpic4.thumb.png.026f8665358eed191f07atallpic2.thumb.png.ddc9a1da857351fe41fa0tallpic5.thumb.png.849fc9d93bd844ef3f9e6tallpic6.thumb.png.d746ebd50fbddf86ea618tallpic7.thumb.png.b6564216394ba59cc6929tallpic8.thumb.png.b14faa570666dd7e80e5c

longpic1.thumb.png.285d377d54761d2abf465

And those were just the ones I found in Calpheon!

Wait, you mean something like these? Some area already in game..

https://violetastray.com/bdo-craftable-costume-clothing/

Posted

I really like the little robes the women wear in the Calpheon Library. The hoods are adorable.

Posted

Buried for far too long!

Up with ye!

Posted

I would love to have this for my wizard, better than anything he currently has in the pearl shop......

tallpic7.png.da57efcd5e48b14dfb52e227cb0

Posted

This would be nice >_> but not in the cash shop. I like the idea of making it available to purchase in game from an NPC.

(The cash shop feels like a f2p game and I really hate that)

Posted

Nice idea.

Posted

For an MMORPG that tries in so many aspects to be... immersive, and realistic.
The outfits on the cash shop sure are... South Korean. 

Posted

*dust off*

Posted

Needs moar attenshun.