• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Maehwa Bustiest Of the Women?

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Some friend told me that they had the biggest possible bust. 

Is this true? Bigger than the Elf? O_o She's huge!   Or are they exaggerating and its only the same size? 

Doesn't matter since I like the actual armors more than the cash shop. Just curious. 

Posted

Elf bust is small. Valk have a bigger bust than elf.

Posted

I hear Plums have a great personality. Possibly the best.

1 person likes this

Posted

NO!!!it will slow her down!!:o

Posted

;)

Posted

Fm6jNKy.thumb.jpg.b851cdf64fa81fb1612a2d

:x

1 person likes this

Posted

Fm6jNKy.thumb.jpg.b851cdf64fa81fb1612a2d

:x

:x:x:x

Posted

I'm all for nice busts but elfs have those damn sexy legs. Also thigh jiggle!

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm all for nice busts but elfs have those damn sexy legs. Also thigh jiggle!

Hahaha yes I noticed that xD 

But seriously. Valk's do NOT have a bigger bust than Elf/Ranger her are almost twice as big as the current females. 

and no one even answered me. xD 

Posted

Is this true? Bigger than the Elf? O_o She's huge!   Or are they exaggerating and its only the same size? 

Doesn't matter since I like the actual armors more than the cash shop. Just curious. 

So i've heard ;)

Posted

Looked at all the Creaction videos there are. Every single one of them too scared to go max. xD 

Posted

since when did beauty = big tits? (my ex fiance did have D's but still looked like they fit)

I like making my characters to look as real and normal as possible.

Posted

since when did beauty = big tits? (my ex fiance did have D's but still looked like they fit)

Oh look we have the "I'm a better person because I think beauty is skin deep" people. When did I say it made anyone beautiful. I am asking if they are the biggest like my friend had suggested.  Like I said It doesn't matter to me but I want to know. I'll be using the normal outfits.

Posted

Oh look we have the "I'm a better person because I think beauty is skin deep" people. When did I say it made anyone beautiful. I am asking if they are the biggest like my friend had suggested.  Like I said It doesn't matter to me but I want to know. I'll be using the normal outfits.

I wasn't trying to be insulting so slow down there kid. I was only stating my own preference, or did you someone misinterpret English and see me insulting you somehow?

Posted

Sating your own preference? You said "Since when did beauty = big tits" when NO ONE HERE SAID THAT. 

Posted

Sating your own preference? You said "Since when did beauty = big tits" when NO ONE HERE SAID THAT. 

Where is the insult?

Stating my own preference. so chill out there kid. you trying to start something out of nothing

Posted (edited)

Meh, my Maehwa will have an average bust size regardless. Never been a fan of watermelons. 

Edited by hihey54
1 person likes this

Posted

Meh, my Maehwa will have an average bust size regardless. Never been a fan of watermelons. 

I just find it hard to believe they'd give the largest bust to the female class that would be most encumbered by it xD Didn't think they'd make anyone biggerable than the Elf. 

Where is the insult?

Stating my own preference. so chill out there kid. you trying to start something out of nothing

No one said anything about beauty = large breasts. once you admit that and say sorry then everything will be okay. But seeing as you keep calling me "kid" like you're talking down at me I doubt that's going to happen. 

Posted

I just find it hard to believe they'd give the largest bust to the female class that would be most encumbered by it xD Didn't think they'd make anyone biggerable than the Elf. 

No one said anything about beauty = large breasts. once you admit that and say sorry then everything will be okay. But seeing as you keep calling me "kid" like you're talking down at me I doubt that's going to happen. 

Given the title and you asking about their sizes, what else was i supposed to think? It's called context clues kid. Now I dont know hwy your trying to start forum drama out of nothing but if you have a problem with my demeanor, then it must be your way of interpreting my writing since you cant actually hear my tone or accent to realize this is how i talk kid. If you want to take offense to that then go on ahead but leave your drama to yourself kid.

Posted

Well now, this is what happens when im at work....working. I miss a very lockable thread.

This is hardly appropriate, so locking.

3 people like this