• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Liverto exchange quest for the Blader and Plum

16 posts in this topic

Posted

If I remember Correctly there were a liverto exchange quest in mediah when the blader and plum came out on the russian server, wil we also get it?

I really dont want to enchant another liverto if I can just convert my current one to a katana.

@CM_Jouska can you say anything about this?

thanks

Posted

First we should make sure they actually add the liverto weapons for the class. Don't want to have another Wizard/Witch situation on our hands.

Posted

The problem with the wizard and witch was that the liverto bundle was not a drop from the witch on hexe. But they were in the database of the game. Dont think there wil be any issues regarding the implement of it.

Posted

this is what I need for all professions.

we wil probably get it at some point but no idea when

Posted

we wil probably get it at some point but no idea when

The sooner these come into game the sooner I can Re-roll, oh and Name Change scroll would be nice too

Posted

I rerolled from 55 zerker 2 professions professional almost artisan to a wizard a few days ago. Shouldve just played wiz from the start. My name is also suckier. I'd like a namechange ticket and 10 life skill change tickets as well. Willing to pay $50, thanks daum.

Posted

I rerolled from 55 zerker 2 professions professional almost artisan to a wizard a few days ago. Shouldve just played wiz from the start. My name is also suckier. I'd like a namechange ticket and 10 life skill change tickets as well. Willing to pay $50, thanks daum.

lets hope we wil get more than just the two classes tomorrow

@CM_Jouska

Is there anything you know about this quest?

Posted (edited)

!bump we need info!

@CM_Jouska

Edited by HollowStone

Posted

!bump we need info!

@CM_Jouska

I read the patch notes today, sadly did not see anything. But I have a smal shimmering hope that it wil be ninja implemented.

Posted

If I remember Correctly there were a liverto exchange quest in mediah when the blader and plum came out on the russian server, wil we also get it?

I really dont want to enchant another liverto if I can just convert my current one to a katana.

@CM_Jouska can you say anything about this?

thanks

Shouldn't have opened your bundle until the class was out if you knew you wanted to switch.

Posted

Shouldn't have opened your bundle until the class was out if you knew you wanted to switch.

I already have an extra bundle. But if we get the same quest as the russian version I wont need to enchant it, I can just use the one I got on my current main.

Posted

well the class i want to play will probably never get added to the game so why would i hold on to something for "ifs" and "maybes" ? They should supply a transfer of items option when they add sh!t to the game instead of being douche bags.

yeah and in this case they have already done it on the russian version. They just need to implement it here too

1 person likes this

Posted

@Edge

which NPC gives the quest and where is he located? so I can check it

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0