• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

You listened to Bladers? Listen to ninjas now!

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Bladers had their moments, tomorrow their classes will be released, now im not asking for releasing ninja now or soon, but at least can administrators give us a date? i waited and i can wait more but at least if we ninjas can get a date of the release for it, we would be very glad so we can get ready!

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes! I am playing the game now that Blader is out, but i still prefer my ninja class.....

1 person likes this

Posted

Was wondering when these threads would start.

1 person likes this

Posted

may

Posted

may

this.

and be glad they sont follow the KR way then its be a looooong time between i think :p

Posted

SoonTM

1 person likes this

Posted

Our voices need to be heared from administrators so ninjas dont hide and popout!

1 person likes this

Posted

Definitely haven't seen this kind of thread before.

Posted (edited)

According to a recent Korean press conference, Daum has released their update schedule for NA/EU version of Black Desert Online.

• Blader/Plum arriving in April
  • Two more classes to be released in May
  • Valencia and Awakening update to be released in June.

Source

When it gets to the point when no research is done anymore, it becomes kind of ridiculous.

EDIT: This is not official information, but it is taken from a press conference held by Daum in Korea.

Source of the press conference article, which references to a thread in these forums.

Q. 국내 서비스와 북미 유럽서비스 업데이트 일정에 어느 정도 차이가 있는지 궁금하다. 

- 업데이트 일정의 경우, 국내 서비스에서 이미 상당 부분 진행했기 때문에, 안정적인 컨텐츠 업데이트가 가능하다는 장점이 있다. 메디아 업데이트도 3월 말에 진행하게 됐는데, 원래는 4월 중순에 추가될 예정이었다.

컨텐츠 업데이트는 유럽의 '온라인 게임 비수기'인 4월, 5월, 6월을 극복하기 위해 준비됐다. 4월과 5월에는 나머지 4개의 클래스를 오픈할 예정이고, 기타 발렌시아 같은 신규지역, 각성 같은 것은 6월부터 순차적으로 진행할 예정이다. 8월엔 독일의 게임 박람회 '게임스컴' 참여를 결정했다. 이때 완전한 게임으로 소개가능한 업데이트 알리며 흥행을 유지할 계획이다. 

Translation of the underlined part and the question:

Q. Are there gonna be differences between the domestic services and the North American / European update schedule.

Content updates will be in April, May and June as these months are the off-season of online games. 4 classes are planned to launch in april and may, and other content such as the Valencia and Awakening updates will take place beginning in June.

Edited by A Korean Poro
2 people like this

Posted

Source

When it gets to the point when no research is done anymore, it becomes kind of ridiculous.

EDIT: This is not official information, but it is taken from a press conference held by Daum in Korea.

Source of the press conference article, which references to a thread in these forums.

Thank you.

Posted

Source

thanks for the info, but i wanted people to showout to let the developers know that we are many that are waiting :)

Posted

Let the administrators know!

Posted

Definitely haven't seen this kind of thread before.

Sarcasim was not as hidden as the ninja way, may Rock Lee have mercy on your soul....Rock Lee: Sensai, may I take off the weights??? YungMoniCA1: Show him/her the power of the 5th Gate.

Posted

Sarcasim was not as hidden as the ninja way, may Rock Lee have mercy on your soul....Rock Lee: Sensai, may I take off the weights??? YungMoniCA1: Show him/her the power of the 5th Gate.

I chose the Valkyrie/Maehwa way tho..

I don't need your pity!

Posted

I chose the Valkyrie/Maehwa way tho..

I don't need your pity!

Pity was not the option nor was it the suggestion. My punishment for you was something far far dubious. It was called, declaration of war!

Posted

Pity was not the option nor was it the suggestion. My punishment for you was something far far dubious. It was called, declaration of war!

giphy.gif

Posted

giphy.gif

latest?cb=20140919191535

giphy.gif

tumblr_nadcgtKOXE1s3wjuno1_400.gif

Posted

latest?cb=20140919191535

Don't bring toys to a fight,m8.

buster_sword_by_sjbonnar.jpg

Posted

Bladers had their moments, tomorrow their classes will be released, now im not asking for releasing ninja now or soon, but at least can administrators give us a date? i waited and i can wait more but at least if we ninjas can get a date of the release for it, we would be very glad so we can get ready!

Last time they gave y'all the date one week in adv for bladers, most of the blader scrubs -----ing screamed like the time their mothers did not give them ice cream.
I vote nope.

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

2 people like this

Posted

@War I know right, they finally know when they're getting their class and they cried even HARDER. Unsettling child-like behaviour.

1 person likes this

Posted

Last time they gave y'all the date one week in adv for bladers, most of the blader scrubs -----ing screamed like the time their mothers did not give them ice cream.I vote nope.

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

but we ninjas are patience :)

Posted

but we ninjas are patience :)

I hope so

Posted

Would i love a date for the kunoichi? sure.

But, imagine these forums if they missed the target date for any number of reasons, the torches, pitchforks and crosses for crucification would be out in an instant, with numerous topic: "Daum liked to us!" "Daum sucks, worst develouper ever" "Can Daum ever keep a date!?!?" and less well thought up titles like that. I mean they said Mid april ish for the Musa/Maehwa, and somehow that became a gospel of the 13th of april, and much forum rage it was because the self inflicted hype was off a whole week ^_^

Would it be entertaining to read? oh yes, yes it would :P

Posted

Would i love a date for the kunoichi? sure.

But, imagine these forums if they missed the target date for any number of reasons, the torches, pitchforks and crosses for crucification would be out in an instant, with numerous topic: "Daum liked to us!" "Daum sucks, worst develouper ever" "Can Daum ever keep a date!?!?" and less well thought up titles like that. I mean they said Mid april ish for the Musa/Maehwa, and somehow that became a gospel of the 13th of april, and much forum rage it was because the self inflicted hype was off a whole week ^_^

Would it be entertaining to read? oh yes, yes it would :P

Haha even tho they delay having a date would be feel ready for it 

Yes! I am playing the game now that Blader is out, but i still prefer my ninja class.....

I'm still playing ranger and I'm preparing the stuff for the ninja

Posted

Well, looks like Daum pushed the release date for the Kunoichi and the Ninja back :S #FeelsBadMan