• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

free garlic bread on wednesdays [NA/Edan] Spaghetti is Recruiting!

48 posts in this topic

Posted

You tell him, Ringa. I think we can all agree that Sinistartko's display of bigotry has outed him as the true racist.

Posted

You mean to tell me this "Silky" guy, whoever the heck that is, was right about him? Well I'll be danged.

Posted

yeah me too

Posted

One person in a group is racist, so the entire group is? You're prejudiced against nearly 100 people on the basis that one member acted in a certain way one time? That's incredibly hypocritical and ironic.

When i told your GM about what he was doing, he completely condoned it and said " we arent a guild of white knights"  lmao, good try tho mate. I have friends who left spaghetti and can also confirm they are racist. It is what it is tho, dont get upset you're getting exposed. 

Posted

When i told your GM about what he was doing, he completely condoned it and said " we arent a guild of white knights"  lmao, good try tho mate. I have friends who left spaghetti and can also confirm they are racist. It is what it is tho, dont get upset you're getting exposed. 

Ha. You slipped up. Now I know for a fact you're trolling. Our GM doesn't even PLAY THIS GAME ROFL

DoweedhYaa3qob-Today at 5:20 PM

kick yourself

that's what daweed told me to tell you

1 person likes this

Posted

Why are you centering your posts like a haiku? You a -----ing dork or something? You a god damn dweeb?

Posted

Ha. You slipped up. Now I know for a fact you're trolling. Our GM doesn't even PLAY THIS GAME ROFL

DoweedhYaa3qob-Today at 5:20 PM

kick yourself

that's what daweed told me to tell you

my bad, it was some officer that said he was " in the hospital, and his leg is broken" or some dumb shit. 

1 person likes this

Posted

OUR GM IS A GURL, HOW DARE U ASSUME HER GENDER U MISOGINIST PIG. Unless you apologize publicly, it is clear that you are haters of women AND the LGTBQRS+ community!

2 people like this

Posted

my bad, it was some officer that said he was " in the hospital, and his leg is broken" or some dumb shit. 

Holy guacamole, our officer who's "leg is broken or some dumb shit" nearly died, and the lack of empathy you're showing really speaks to your character. I'm really disappointed in you.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Holy guacamole, our officer who's "leg is broken or some dumb shit" nearly died, and the lack of empathy you're showing really speaks to your character. I'm really disappointed in you.

coming from the guild full of racist lmao, not to mention again how he completely condoned the dudes racist comments and again said " we arent a guild of white knights" idc about racist people, am i not gonna feel bad for the person who tried to justify the use of racial slurs lmao , sorry not sorry.

Edited by Sinistartko
1 person likes this

Posted

Are you positive they said they aren't a guild of white knights? Is it possible that your eyes were so strained from watching anime and my little pony cartoons that you misread "we ARE a guild of white NATIONALISTS"? My time spent in spaghetti was largely about retaking Evropa.

Also you're still formatting posts like a dork you weeb.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

coming from the guild full of racist lmao, not to mention again how he completely condoned the dudes racist comments and again said " we arent a guild of white knights" idc about racist people, am i not gonna feel bad for the person who tried to justify the use of racial slurs lmao , sorry not sorry.

Quit deflecting and answer Windalgo's question, dork

Edited by Roxies
1 person likes this

Posted

BREAKING NEWS!

Man condoning free speech hit by a driver who was texting. Sinistar commented on the matter saying "I'm not gunna feel bad".

When asking for clarification on his heartless words he told us "sorry not sorry".

Well be back with more soon, this has been channel e1 news here with Oswald Thatendswald.

2 people like this

Posted

If this exchange doesn't show Spaghetti's (or sperghetti, as I like to refer to them as!) true colors, then I don't know what will. Zerging the forums just like they (try to) zerg in game. Truly a toxic guild full of Trump supporters and trolls. Avoid at all costs. 

3 people like this

Posted

"You're not with me, you must be my enemy!"

The bigotry continues. I thought you were better than this, but here you are proud of crusading against a few lifeskillers with what I'm pretty sure are geared 60s based on some head-canon where they're evil.

For the record, video attached is my only relation to this guild. I just came here to see what the fuss was, not to get hit with ludicrous accusations.

1 person likes this

Posted

Trump supporters

This changes everything, I hate spaghetti now.

2 people like this

Posted

i agree with everything tbch fam pin pan

Posted

HELLO I AM NEW PLAYER

I DISLIKE COLOUR, WHERE I FIND PEERS? I HEAR THIS GUILD FOR PEOPLE OF ME, I LOOK DESPERATELY ALWAYS FOR

ASSPAIN IS LOOK LIKE thIS, PLEASE REMAIN UPSET ALWAYS thank you

Posted

I posted a picture of Hulk Hogans pastamania.  What further evidence did you need?

Posted (edited)

1. 2017, the year of our lord, and he STILL won't answer @Windalgo's question
Edited by Roxies

Posted

my god i thought this was a guild recruit thread, what is all this mess?

Posted

my god i thought this was a guild recruit thread, what is all this mess?

Would you like to join Spaghetti, friend?

Posted

Would you like to join Spaghetti, friend?

i don't think i even fit the requirements lmao