• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Divorce advertisement?

31 posts in this topic

Posted

What the **** is this divorce shit with random numbers posted on the forum everyday? Divorce, get love back, black magic etc. Why the **** would we be interested in that? Of all the things I've seen people advertise, this has to be the weirdest of them all.

PS: Most of us have probably never had a girlfriend, and you expect to earn money from divorce advertisement? HAA, thats a good one :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Just some random pathetic person that has nothing better to do.

Posted

Yeh I dont know why there is some bot spamming posts... what's it suppose to do?

Posted

What the **** is this divorce shit with random numbers posted on the forum everyday? Divorce, get love back, black magic etc. Why the **** would we be interested in that? Of all the things I've seen people advertise, this has to be the weirdest of them all.

PS: Most of us have probably never had a girlfriend, and you expect to earn money from divorce advertisement? HAA, thats a good one :D

its baba ji

i guess he's like a spiritual leader or something in the east, but he's had several large scandals involving fraud (yes i actually googled this lol)

his bots make hundreds of threads in a few minutes.

Posted

Welcome to random forum spam-bots

Posted (edited)

He is posting here to get more hits on Google. It is a bot, nothing more. Only thing the forum admin should be careful off is that when the spammer's reputation goes down, so does this forum. Google sees everything.

Edited by Madelief

Posted

You don't need a wife anymore, you have one in game. It's a hint ;)

Posted

You don't need a wife anymore, you have one in game. It's a hint ;)

lol'd

Posted

It's just another spam bot from India, the spam capital of the world. It basically sweeps the Internet for forums that are easy to register/access and spams on it.

Posted

Most of us have probably never had a girlfriend

I am sure that is pretty much a spot on.

Posted (edited)

It's just another spam bot from India, the spam capital of the world. It basically sweeps the Internet for forums that are easy to register/access and spams on it.

ACTUALLY i saw a documentary about south africa being the spam capital of the world because it's so impoverished most households run internet scams just to get money for food

Edited by Skyfrog

Posted (edited)

Yeah I guess you guys are right, still pretty annoying but funny that a bot is spamming about divorce and love ^^

Edited by Roobiin96

Posted

tumblr_mvvq7yBw9N1rkqehto1_500.gif

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I wouldn't mind being someone's girlfriend if for the fact I wasn't a futa flower (✿◡‿◡)

Edited by Aethernal

Posted

Would be nice if Ignore actually worked.

Posted

I wouldn't mind being someone's girlfriend if for the fact I wasn't a futa flower (✿◡‿◡)

What's a futa flower?

Lemme google th-

YEAH.

NO.

NVM.

2 people like this

Posted

What's a futa flower?

Lemme google th-

YEAH.

NO.

NVM.

Haha rip innocence

Posted

Haha rip innocence

tumblr_n7cjy1BNIG1qkhxrfo1_500.gif

Posted

tumblr_mvvq7yBw9N1rkqehto1_500.gif

hey hey you you i can be your girlfriend

Posted

hey hey you you i can be your girlfriend

200.gif

Posted

200.gif

tumblr_n74hgm9Kk01sktsllo1_400.thumb.gif

ill be the last girlfriend you'll ever need

Posted

tumblr_n74hgm9Kk01sktsllo1_400.thumb.gif

ill be the last girlfriend you'll ever need

Why are you turning this around on me?

I'm the obsessive/violent/insane girlfriend. :/

Posted (edited)

Immediately use the "Report" button listed at the top of every spam post such as these that you see. You don't even need to type in any reason as the forum Mod at attendance will see that this is a spam post. If you do this for every one of them then the FM will shortly get the message and they will be removed, no longer cluttering the forum with this mindless garbage.

Edited by Whoze

Posted

Why are you turning this around on me?

I'm the obsessive/violent/insane girlfriend. :/

not when ive been drinking you arent :x

Posted

not when ive been drinking you arent :x

anime-gif-anime-nsfw-wtf-1955752.gif