• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kzarka loves to spawn before servers die.

69 posts in this topic

Posted

So glad you decided to make a 10th thread about the same subject everyone else is crying about.

Posted

I have merged all the threads about Kzarka Spawns and the Scheduled Maintenance

Thank you!

Posted

So glad you decided to make a 10th thread about the same subject everyone else is crying about.

you're welcome.

Posted

so, whats your point they have no control over when it spawns, after maintenance it will spawn in the time frame of 8-16h.

your not serious about this right they have already spawned world bosses in cbt and have spawned zaka when its na spawn was bugged so this logic is 100% wrong.

Posted

Yeah, idk whose bright idea it was to actually let this happen twice in a row. I'd be pissed too. 

Posted

Maybe if you offset it a bit so it didn't have the possibility to spawn during maintenance... But noooo ... Let's continue being st00pid then blame the company for us being st00pid..

Posted

Kzarka learn how to avoid his dead. We must stop him before he learn to avoid to spawn. 

Posted

I have merged all the threads about Kzarka Spawns and the Scheduled Maintenance

People use real money to stay alive so they can stay on these loot tables that favor ranged classes. This needs to be addressed and remedied.

Posted

Maybe if you offset it a bit so it didn't have the possibility to spawn during maintenance... But noooo ... Let's continue being st00pid then blame the company for us being st00pid..

because all the guilds preparing for sieges and trying to get as geared as possible for other things would just love to give up their chance at zaka to "make it spawn at a decent time" if only the world could work that way then we could all have zaka weapons.

Posted

Yeah, 10/10 I bet this doesn't happen on EU

You're right.

Instead it spawns at 6am.

Posted

You're right.

Instead it spawns at 6am.

It spawned at 3:55 am here.

Posted

KR better service, more content, less desync (IKR!?), better boss spawns

I am heading there right now loll. 

Posted

40% server down, yeah they could override the random spawn and force it to spawn 30 minutes before maintenance to make sure this shit doesn't happen. Its a timer they could put that exception into the timer and it wouldn't be too hard. But Daum is.... urgh 

Posted

@CM_Jouska

Beside the maintenance thing, can we change the way Zaka spawns? For instance, keep the current time window, but increase the chances of him spawning at times when 90% of the people have actually the chance to participate? i.e., outisde working hours and not at 3-7a.m. CET?

Playing every day, including full day the weekend, I managed to fight a grand total of 2 Kzarka. All the other times he spawned either in the middle of the night or in the middle of the afternoon. This is a rather huge problem for people that follow work hours, given the extremely long (why did you changed it anyway) spawn timer and the fact he's the only way to get the weapon.

As of right now, there are alternative ways to obtain everything else, so field bosses are not a big problem, for instance. On the other hand, Kzarka spawn is a huge problem for most of us. Can you comment on this please?

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska

Beside the maintenance thing, can we change the way Zaka spawns? For instance, keep the current time window, but increase the chances of him spawning at times when 90% of the people have actually the chance to participate? i.e., outisde working hours and not at 3-7a.m. CET?

Playing every day, including full day the weekend, I managed to fight a grand total of 2 Kzarka. All the other times he spawned either in the middle of the night or in the middle of the afternoon. This is a rather huge problem for people that follow work hours, given the extremely long (why did you changed it anyway) spawn timer and the fact he's the only way to get the weapon.

As of right now, there are alternative ways to obtain everything else, so field bosses are not a big problem, for instance. On the other hand, Kzarka spawn is a huge problem for most of us. Can you comment on this please?

some people work nights, some people play from a different time zone etc. random'ish spawns ensure every1 gets a chance at it. dont be sailfish.

Edited by Nebz

Posted (edited)

some people work nights, some people play from a different time zone etc. random'ish spawns ensure every1 gets a chance at it. dont be sailfish.

That is the reason why I said "the majority" and why I said "increase probability", not lock the spawn. Learn to read.

Also if you decide to play in EU from a different timezone than that of EU countries, that is your own problem. I don't see why the majority of players should be penalised because of a minority. 

Since most people are available in those CET time frames because of work, Kzarka should spawn mostly around that time. Then, in minor measure, he should also spawn in other time widows so even the minority can participate. Majority > minority, don't be selfish.

Edited by insert_brain

Posted

Hey guys im a casual, can someone help please.

Posted

Why do people insist on calling him "Zaka"? It sounds dumb as -----. Was that the direct translation with an English patch and some people are just being stubborn?

Posted

Fix this. Why does he spawn 5 minutes before everytime the servers will die. he had 11 hours prior to spawn. Why do this.

He only had 7 hours prior to spawn, maint was in the middle of window. Either way still sucks.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0