• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

questionnaire Cheating,hacking, exploiting etc??

Cheating,hacking, exploiting etc?? Show Publishers what you think about that !   226 votes

1. 1. Like all know cheaters got only 3 days ban so tell the Publishers what to you think about that !

• In my opinion, everyone who use cheat should be given a permanent ban ! Even if they buy items from IS !!!
    • In my opinion, everyone who use cheat should be rewarded and got free items from IS !!!
    • I dont care about cheat ingame !!!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

76 posts in this topic

Posted

Dear Players i make that poll to show Publishers what do we think about cheating,hacking, exploiting ! 

For example all know that cheaters got only 3 days ban, the rest feels unpunished !! In my opinion, everyone should be given a permanent ban !! 

Therefore, it remains for me nothing other than to cite a few examples of cheating in the game and wait for the result of the final survey.

its one thing i never really got.

why are publishers and devs  rewarding people for exploiting, cheating, hacking etc?

i mean the punishment for exploiting for WEEKS of work is 3 days ban(IF you get cought and IF they do anything) -.- it is WELL worth 3 days offline to gain weeks of grind for barely any effort.

hackers gets small bans weeks at most and they can gain insane amount of walth by doing so. why would you Not hack the systems to gain billions and then take a few weeks ban ??

it seems utterly insane to me that you are REWARDING!! people for cheating, hacking, exploiting and generally breaking the ruleset which states that you can get PERMA banned for doing so??..

at the Bare minimum i would think that you should remove ALL type of gain on top of the bans, but NO publishers seems to be too freaking stupid to do so, and this is why we see it again and again that people resort to cheating in many ways...

the worst things about it is that if you want to be the top within almost any mmo you need to Cheat, there is just no way around it. if you do not abuse exploits, use various hacks, cheat etc. you will NEVER be amongst the top players, simply because such actions are not only tolerated by publishers and developers but they are REWARDED making it impossible to be at the top tier if you do not abuse every edge which is "tolerated" by the controlling factor. which therefore means promoting such playstyle....

i talk from personal experience both being at top tier in other mmo's and personally knowing a vast amount of players who played on those levels for many years, where such methods where just a MUST if you wanted to be at the toptier of the game. now i see the same happen in BDO, exploiters, cheaters and hackers are abusing the system as crazy, publishers knows about this and they do NOTHING. the worst cases are getting few days bans, the rest is just allowed to do it freely, and if you don't you are handicapping yourself grosely....

i think it is about time Daum actually does what a responsible  publisher SHOULD do and make sure exploiting, hacking, cheating etc. can NEVER be a positive overall for the player itself. making sure that anyone cought in doing such things is punished so hard that it cannot in any way be seen as a "worth the risk" factor.

@CM_Jouska bring it along.

This is true.  I personally know someone on Uno who cheated to get a bunch of nodes to level 11 (somehow they went past 10), and made literally 6 BILLION silver off investment banking and blackstone crafting.

What was his punishment?

His nodes were reset to level 1, and he was allowed to keep his 6 BILLION.   Yes he is a Korean player.

Cheats is everywehere all know that i just wondering why GM's dont ban cheaters permanently like on CS:GO or like on old games 2000-2005 !
Cheats = Perma Ban ! 
I hope Daum who make old grinding game will use perma ban mode.

Partial proof was a edited screenshot he sent me of his nodes, which sadly I didnt save.  But real proof is the sheer number of marks of shadow and witches he has bought and gotten to 3 (no +4 yet).  TONS of +15 armor (I mean I have seen him make close to 23 of them).  I am not going to call him out as he is a guildie, but I think that it is ridiculous that him and his Korean friends are ruining the market prices of items by buying everything out.  And they were CAUGHT, yet ALLOWED to keep the money, just had nodes reset.

Hacks exist in BDO people, as do exploits.  Was a video posted before of a "bot" sorc using a damage hack to just tear through mobs.  Cm_Jouska saaw it as well as said he will "look into it".  Here is a Hacker for you= SNIP 

Watch how he never does the actual attack animation, yet tons of damage pour out.

You are right to a certain extent. The current alleged 'duping' exploit will most likely not be fixed anytime soon and forget about the players being punished.

This game is slowly becoming a joke. Why bother farming 1000+ ogres for a potential ogre ring when someone duplicates 10 rings in a few seconds? Why bother leveling when some idiot is flyhacking and one shoting all mobs for insane gold/exp?

The koreans/eu+na players that played on KR know ALL the exploits before they were patched on KR and they are definitely abusing it, the ones that know.

If this continues, there's only one way this game is going and we won't be happy.

@CM_Jouska If the allegations made in this thread are true that people can cheat / exploit to make billions of silver and only get away with a few days bans and keeping their ill gained funds please can we sort that out  because that's totally just not cool... However I highly doubt this is the case. There we go /thread we can all go home now.

*SNIP*

And prove me wrong. Keep checking months and weeks into this year and I'll guarantee "SNIP" will still be in the game hacking/cheating away. 

It's a Korean game. They're usually littered with hacks and bugs. 

Cheats should get you permabanned.  That I'll agree with you on...

On the other hand, what you likely won't agree with me on is the fact I think you should be permabanned from games like this period.  You're a cheater.  You admit to it.  And whats worse is you admit you are more than willing to stoop back to that level and willingly go and ruin other peoples experiences, but you just haven't felt like it yet.  You do not deserve to play games like this.

This Game will soon die.
The hacking begins. -.-

WATAFAKA ! Cheat 101% 
Perma Ban !!

If this game turns into a hack-fest like AA I'm leaving as I did AA for that reason amongst others..... I refuse to invest time and money into games where hacks etc are rampant...  I'd rather play nothing...

Well there is still a chance a cheater might buy a costume here or there so they don't want to lose the risk of losing money.

There should be no exceptions! In cs: go spend $ 5k on the skins and still lose everything! Cheating regardless of whether bought something should result in a permanent ban.

daum is bad

what u expect

Publishers we believe in you ! And we are sure that you handle the influx of cheaters !!!

Posted

cheats - ban

exploit - delte the profit, if it is able, if not delte character (bank , contribution, energy..)

Macros - imo should  be the same as exploit, but i see it as a fault from the devs for dont allow a better keybind system or other mechanics that limit the character in diferent ways (in bdo was said that they arent allowed and they should)

Posted

Here we go again..

Posted

Biased poll is biased.

1 person likes this

Posted

Straw-Man%20animation.gif

What you posted has already been reported, and commented on.

You can review what a CM is doing by clicking on their account on Staff cracker and then check their activity.

Link

Ill also point out that cheating, hacking reports, always need to be investigated.

Should it be proven that they have been actually cheating the ToS lay down clearly what happens with them.

if they are allowed to come back after 3 days, then that should tell you they are innocent.

We do not need witch hunts.

402974_neverzone_witch-hunt.gif

Posted

Here we go again..

Not after I paid 100 euros for a game that would now compete with bots !

Posted

SNIP

Posted

SNIP

Posted

watch this topic get closed -.-

Posted (edited)

Straw-Man%20animation.gif

What you posted has already been reported, and commented on.

You can review what a CM is doing by clicking on their account on Staff cracker and then check their activity.

Link

Ill also point out that cheating, hacking reports, always need to be investigated.

Should it be proven that they have been actually cheating the ToS lay down clearly what happens with them.

if they are allowed to come back after 3 days, then that should tell you they are innocent.

I understand everything, but I'm not talking here about proving who uses illegal software only punishment that any, people have the three-day ban is a mockery!

Edited by CriticaIStudio

Posted

people have the three-day ban is a mockery!

Posted

Is there something unintelligible in a three-day ban? It is clear that the return also other persons who use illegal software they feel unpunished !

Posted (edited)

Is there something unintelligible in a three-day ban? It is clear that the return also other persons who use illegal software they feel unpunished !

Edited by Nhima

Posted

As I wrote earlier I just want to give a publisher our opinion what we think about that ! We as players who largely want to compete with each other not with the program !

1 person likes this

Posted

As I wrote earlier I just want to give a publisher our opinion what we think about that ! We as players who largely want to compete with each other not with the program !

Opinion accepted! ;D

Posted

Posting cheats on a public is not the way to go, if anything it will just make the situation worse since you're potentially just bringing us more cheaters. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Get ready for  White knights Mods closing this topic + warrning.

Posted

I simply love how biased this is. Your answer is either to give them permaban or reward them? lmfao.

I believe that exploiters should be punished with -5 lvl (very hard punishment at lvl 50+) and a 30 day ban. Simple cheaters (low-impact) should only receive the 30 day ban imo. 3 really is too low.

Posted

Posting cheats on a public is not the way to go, if anything it will just make the situation worse since you're potentially just bringing us more cheaters. 

No it won't the only way to force daum to perform some actions is to spread the word.
This is how things worked in every other game.

Posted

the poll is sarcastic :P

1 person likes this

Posted

Just talking and showing developers that we are not responsible, we are able to do something about this problem !
Cheating = Perma Ban and there will not be problem with them.

1 person likes this

Posted

Get ready for  White knights Mods closing this topic + warrning.

experimental_white_knight_character_by_m

Soon

1 person likes this

Posted

More cheaters = more complains = Daum reacting. I'm good with that.

1 person likes this

Posted

And as the fine gentleman has been telling you... 3 times now.. In very well done pictures (with great amount of sarcasm)..

If the person comes back after 3 days he probably did NOT get banned. Keyword: NOT

Posted

in BDO look cool tho.

1 person likes this