• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

questionnaire Cheating,hacking, exploiting etc??

Cheating,hacking, exploiting etc?? Show Publishers what you think about that !   226 votes

1. 1. Like all know cheaters got only 3 days ban so tell the Publishers what to you think about that !

• In my opinion, everyone who use cheat should be given a permanent ban ! Even if they buy items from IS !!!
    • In my opinion, everyone who use cheat should be rewarded and got free items from IS !!!
    • I dont care about cheat ingame !!!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

76 posts in this topic

Posted

And as the fine gentleman has been telling you... 3 times now.. In very well done pictures (with great amount of sarcasm)..

If the person comes back after 3 days he probably did NOT get banned. Keyword: NOT

Its a coping mechinisem

1 person likes this

Posted

Its a coping mechinisem

I know. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

1 person likes this

Posted

More cheaters = more complains = Daum reacting. I'm good with that.

Exactly silently we did not effect anything !

Posted

SNIP

7500540362_a2f413fdba_z.jpg

Posted

Ohh I'm perfectly fine with cheaters/hackers of any kind get a perma ban :D

Goodbye and good riddance. 

Posted

The problem with this game is that the server checks almost nothing the client does so you can bascially do what you want and thus can cast a skill as fast as your client and connection allows you to. Or fly ingame.

I highly doubt there will be change that soon because doing checks on the backend isn't so trivial to implement and can take some time especially when they affect the the performance and increase latencies due to a lot more load on the server. And since the combat system is a quite fast and action based system in this game it's way harder than in any other more static style MMO. So, either it will take a lot of time untill this is fixed or it will never be and they just have to detect it and auto ban those people.

Posted

The problem with this game is that the server checks almost nothing the client does so you can bascially do what you want and thus can cast a skill as fast as your client and connection allows you to. Or fly ingame.

I highly doubt there will be change that soon because doing checks on the backend isn't so trivial to implement and can take some time especially when they affect the the performance and increase latencies due to a lot more load on the server. And since the combat system is a quite fast and action based system in this game it's way harder than in any other more static style MMO. So, either it will take a lot of time untill this is fixed or it will never be and they just have to detect it and auto ban those people.

This is exactly my worry.

Posted

That's all we ask for. Bans.

Posted

SNIP

Btw PVP disabled* - yeah and I was wondering why I cant kill (hit) red guys and they can kill(hit) me...

About " you should send a ticket instead of posting this on forums" -  I did not once not twice, I've been reporting bots exploits any kind of $hit, and I always get the same response in the tickets " I will look into this" Yeah yeah.

Posted

5 minutes in internet and I've found it.

Well guess we are screwed coz I think Daum have no idea how to block this crap.

The sad fact is this is so easy to find just doing a simple google on the subject. Youtube has tons of hacking videos, people showing how to use bot tools, people showing 45 PKing against 55+ 

Does not take a particular amount of skill or knowledge to find these exploitive programs, i just do not understand why Daum needs to "review" videos when anyone can just find this crap at anytime of the day.

1 person likes this

Posted

They're going to shut down this topic too ? :o

Posted

yup, normal actions to avoid chaos ( which is indeed needed atm to force them to solve the exploit issue)

Posted

yea...

You can easy block XGUARD program and use any boot, mod, macro etc... use google and you will find answer... that why ppl use boot and program don't see this ;)

Posted

daum deleted the other topic already

Posted

They will keep shutting down these threads to silence criticism. Unbelievable.

Posted

They seem to be on a full court press to sanitize the forums of this subject.

Posted

Not after I paid 100 euros for a game that would now compete with bots !

forst offense 3 day ban is quite harsh.

first offense in wow is 3 hours - 24 hours.

3 days for a first strike is a good start. 

Posted

keep posting topics on the subject they will have to spend more time just watching the forums and will force them to do something or people will just leave

Posted

They seem to be on a full court press to sanitize the forums of this subject.

Guess we have to write a letter to top mmo webpage just to spread the word hahaha :D

Posted

Even if that happens, I hope that this will give the publisher game thinking and begin to apply permanent bans for using cheats as it is in the CS: GO

Posted

forst offense 3 day ban is quite harsh.

first offense in wow is 3 hours - 24 hours.

3 days for a first strike is a good start. 

No,

If you get caught red handed by Warden it's perma for using any form of hack. Botting the last banwave was 6 months, then it was perma on next one.

Posted

Dear Players i make that poll to show Publishers what do we think about cheating,hacking, exploiting ! 

For example all know that cheaters got only 3 days ban, the rest feels unpunished !! In my opinion, everyone should be given a permanent ban !! 

Therefore, it remains for me nothing other than to cite a few examples of cheating in the game and wait for the result of the final survey.

Publishers we believe in you ! And we are sure that you handle the influx of cheaters !!!

Drop it dude, all your doing is spreading this poison and giving free advertising. Nothing is going to change, either move on or deal with it. Unless you work for Daum then you have no say in their policies.

Posted

Drop it dude, all your doing is spreading this poison and giving free advertising. Nothing is going to change, either move on or deal with it. Unless you work for Daum then you have no say in their policies.

How does this improve the game ? 

Why defend the inaction of the devs ? 

Do you have something to gain from no actions taken against the exploiters/hackers ?

1 person likes this