• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The people demand maids and maid related accessories!

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Saw this while checking out what the Koreans have to offer.

4Ol2zxb.jpg.d8fdf619d21b27845ab4c4ee1424

Gief maids! Do it! Do it naaaau!!!

Posted

I'd be okay if they never released maid outfits. I'd be really, really, really okay.

Unless they released tuxedos for men.

Posted

Oh man that looks tacky as hell. Keep that out of our version please, Daum. 

4 people like this

Posted

Oh man that looks tacky as hell. Keep that out of our version please, Daum. 

Blasphemy! Maids are love, maids are lyfe!

We at least need the maid NPC for our homes, if not the costumes. ^^

Posted

I only want a maid if it is another player. Can we pay players to sweep our houses please? 

Posted (edited)

The people demand maids and maid related accessories!

Do not speak on my behalf! Got it!!!!!!!!! :D  

Edited by Martin Blom

Posted (edited)

it seems like they slapped the indoor pet script on a female model and gave her the maid costume.

Edited by Yablo

Posted

Butler for men then. I want my zerker to serve his sorc mistress tea everyday! Then i want him to pick her up so i can feel like a princess...

Posted

lol I really dislike those costumes. I dislike the winged ones a lot more, though.

Posted

No thanks. The angel outfit on my sorc looks already slutty enough. Wished I noticed sooner how transparent the outfit was...or used a different lightning in the pearl shop preview^^.

Posted

it seems like they slapped the indoor pet script on a female model and gave her the maid costume.

Nah, the maid does actually clean and do other stuff besides just wandering around the house aimlessly. ^^

Posted

First the yukata, now a maid dress? 

When can we get some pretty dresses for male characters?

From ESO

306130_screenshots_2015-03-29_00014.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Jeeze... I dread to think about the amount of preteens probably masturbating furiously over this.

Posted

I'm all for the maids being added to NA/EU. There hasn't been any other censorship yet that I'm aware of, so why start now? When in Korea, do as Koreans do. :)

Posted

lol I really dislike those costumes. I dislike the winged ones a lot more, though.

Because they just look retarded....

1 person likes this

Posted

Jeeze... I dread to think about the amount of preteens probably masturbating furiously over this.

Because they were not doing that with the various underwear versions and assorted slutty costumes already in the game. ^^

Posted

No thank you. Seeing what has been paid with my money I am not giving Daum even a cent more.

Posted

No thanks. The angel outfit on my sorc looks already slutty enough. Wished I noticed sooner how transparent the outfit was...or used a different lightning in the pearl shop preview^^.

The worst thing about the angel costume is that the wings can be dyed but the feather effect will always remain white. Also, most dyes look terrible when applied to them even without the feather effect. 

Posted

The worst thing about the angel costume is that the wings can be dyed but the feather effect will always remain white. Also, most dyes look terrible when applied to them even without the feather effect. 

Yeah. My dyes on the wings & clothing look terrible and look completely different depending on the lightning/weather. My wings turn from brown to mild pink to almost white during the day...

Posted

Nah, the maid does actually clean and do other stuff besides just wandering around the house aimlessly. ^^

The pet wanders around the house and cleans itself, changing the model and animation is the only difference from as far as I can see.. :[

Posted

Pearl Abyss needs to implement a way for us to see our other characters lol. 

For example:

Char A: logs out while in house A
Char B: logs out while in house B
Char C: goes to house A, and just like when going into the house, and seeing pets, char C sees Char A inside doing npc stuff 

1 person likes this

Posted

Maids or we riot.

While you are at it, give maid pet too.

Kamen_no_Maid_Guy09-08.gif

Posted

The maid outfit will come out when the "Tears of Loneliness" item becomes available in the cash shop...  I mean...  What else would you weaboos use as lubricant?!

Posted

Angels in underwear totally destroys the mood in the game.

Posted

House maids. :^)

Been wanting to get those ever since i saw them in KR