• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Started out in the wrong region (NA)

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello!

After contacting your costumer support about two weeks ago and then being redirected to another department I have yet to get a response from, I'll ask again here for some help.

I understand that I made a mistake when I first started out playing this game, but I am an active player that have put quite a bit of cash into my account and I hope that I can get some assistance in my issue.

So when I started out playing Black Desert Online about a week after launch, I downloaded the client and began playing. I grinded my way to 50 on a warrior, and I bought both pets and a costume for him. I joined a guild late, and began playing with them. At this point I was under the impression that I was playing in Europe (I shut off channel chat because of all the bots and arguing players early on). After playing with the guys in my guild for a while, it came to my attention that I was playing on North American servers. I didnt realize why my PvP-life wasn't going as I hoped and I found out that I had roughly 175-200 ping. I played up another character after this point, thinking that they hadn't released the game in Europe yet - but then I found out I could change through the cogwheel on the client. Testing it out on Europe, I found that I had 20 ping and my game experience increased in value. 

My issue though, is that I have invested a lot of money into my characters on NA, as well as time. When I spoke to a GM, he wasn't too interested in hearing my plea and turned me down without really showing interest in my dilemma. I want to support this game, and I want to see it succeed for sure - that's why I still invest my money in the Pearl Store on EU having changed over.

I have about 3000 unused pearls in NA at this moment in time, as well as multiple pets, costumes and inventory space/weight unlocked. I understand that it will be difficult to move my characters from NA to Europe, and I understand that I might not get my costumes refunded or moved either. While I don't love that, I'm fine with it if I can at least get something with me. At the very least my unused pearls.

I really hope that this message isn't also ignored like my last e-mail.

I would also like to thank you guys for the amazing job you are doing with this game, and I hope to be an active player throughout it's lifespan. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Cuddlesworth

Edited by Cuddlesworth

Posted

Still no response from marketing or anyone else, how long does this usually take to be addressed?

Posted

Ok, now I understand why I wait 5 days already with no answer.

Seems the support is not the strong part of this game. 

I posted already two support requests but didn't even recieve a confirmation links so I wrote a mail as well.

problems:

I can't change region from launcher menu.
I did tryed to download and overwrite new exe from your support topic but it doesn't work.

problem 2 (that might be connected with problem 1)

I have created un account and registered my family name once.
After this, when I loged in again I had to create a new one since the previous one wasn't there anymore.
So I did.

After this I have changed my pc and when I logged again I had the first family name back again(but not the new one I created after)

anyway,

I created a character, played till lvl 10

At next log in, this character wasn't there again but I had back the second family name I had to create before.

I couldn't swap regions tho.

I created new character on US server. ( I live in UE)

I play this one till lvl 16 now, still can't change region.

Now, I wish to keep actual family name and maybe character but need to move to EU server since I live in europe.

All my friends are on Jordine server, where I wish to play even if I'd have to create new character.

No reply yet from the support and time is going...

Posted

I feel you, man.

I love the game, for sure - or else I wouldn't have invested as much time and money into it as I have, but I do wish they would be forthcoming and assist us in matters like this.

Especially when one branch directs me to another branch, I shouldn't have to wait for months to get help with my issue.