• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fix Alchemy and stones.

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Who thought that the change to modify alchemy stones to only take high end materials was a good idea???  Alchemy is already nerfed to hell for profit, and you're making it so only high end mats that are used for crafts are allowed to be used on alchemy stone????  Seriously?

These changes are completely unfounded... At the moment it's been put to where if you don't currently have a high ranking alchemy stone, you're more or less -----ed.  Completely.  Although it took a lot of ore to upgrade a stone, it was actually abundant and allowed people to try.  Now it's rare rng that determines your stone.... go back to the old system... who seriously thought of this?  All this did is put a solid divider between people that have their alchemy stones now and people that don't.

Now let's go to selling alchemy stones... they're already hard to sell... now you're making them harder to get AND sell with this change as you won't be able to upgrade them to a level people want.

Posted

on the one hand, doing this prevents a few people from buying out the entire marketplace of low-end resources just to dump them into an alchemy stone

on the other hand, what was wrong with Alchemists providing a demand for low-end resources hardly anybody ever bothers to harvest?

Good thing I held on to a big pile of plywood hardener...

Posted

First off I don't have an alchemy stone yet.

Personally I think it is a very good move to only allow high end materials to upgrade alchemy stones. These stones are supposed to be one of the last items you get after enhancing your gear and putting good gems in. It makes complete sense (to me) that it takes skill and thus effort to upgrade them, not cheap and super easy to get materials.

Posted

First off I don't have an alchemy stone yet.

Personally I think it is a very good move to only allow high end materials to upgrade alchemy stones. These stones are supposed to be one of the last items you get after enhancing your gear and putting good gems in. It makes complete sense (to me) that it takes skill and thus effort to upgrade them, not cheap and super easy to get materials.

It seems that you dont know anything about alchemy stones, yes, the materials wasn't expensive, but you needed like 10k of ores to TRY to upgrade it, multiply it for 200 each ore, and you get a very nice number just to TRY, I say try because it fails a lot of times, to get a stone of second grade, it could take 2-3 milions in ores, and the price in the AH was 3M. So the only way to earn some money, was to get a rare one, and that a double upgrade, or triple, so keep counting money, it was too expensive and not rentable, now it's -----ing impossible to get one stone up.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0