• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Post your Dream Outfit!

209 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

For the Warrior Armor!

Blackguard_by_Galligi.jpg

For the Warrior Awakening Weapon

gravelord_sword_by_tagahrim-d56efpb.png

Edited by Nhima

Posted

Nude mod.

/thread.

8 people like this

Posted

Something like this for my Valk. I just want an actual plate set

Lady+knight+copy.JPG

7 people like this

Posted

I want male and female versions please!

untitled.png

4 people like this

Posted

There are some metallic sets in Kr, we just need to be patient. Of course the styling is very different than that, but I think there will be things to satisfy us who want metal.

Posted

Luca-Blight.png

Or 

batman.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

There is this set but it still has exposed vital areas. While I'll probably get it because its close I still want one that is fully enclosed

xO7uON4.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

batman.jpg

I second that

Posted

i-m-not-gay-but-20-dollars-is-20-dollars-adult-crewneck-61.jpg

10 people like this

Posted

A new fishing costume for me.

DeadCareBear.jpg

Posted

There is this set but it still has exposed vital areas. While I'll probably get it because its close I still want one that is fully enclosed

With the right underwear you might make it less obvious there are gaps. Not certain but  thought.

Posted

Lady+knight+copy.JPG

There are two reasons this sort of thing is not commonplace:

1. The obvious: sexuality.
2. The not-as-obvious: identification.

What's the point in making a female character if she does not appear to be female? Gender equality is nice and all but I do want to be able to tell the difference between males and females and the best way to do that is the biological way, with sexual dimorphism. I'm not sure why anyone wants females to look like males, especially in fantasy. Seems very plain.

2 people like this

Posted

What's the point in making a female character if she does not appear to be female? Gender equality is nice and all but I do want to be able to tell the difference between males and females and the best way to do that is the biological way, with sexual dimorphism. I'm not sure why anyone wants females to look like males, especially in fantasy. Seems very plain.

You're right... Males should have their entire bodies cover'd and show no skin at all because hey... "Theres no female gamers or guys that are attracted to guys in gaming communities". It's only guys who are attracted to girls... So let's sexualise and objectify the females by giving them revealing armor that shows all their innapropriate areas but fully cover men... Clearly inequality and injustice, if they're going to make fully clothed men then they have to do the same with women. They cannot just give one gender something different that is sexism and inequality. Which is also a hate crime, which is illegal...

5 people like this

Posted

For ranger something like this (yep, it's from ESO :D):

the-elder-scrolls-online-wallpaper-arche

1 person likes this

Posted

Idk of very many males that have hips, sides, legs face, overall form, like that picture does.

It may be the black ass home boy in me but generally the first thing I do when I'm not too sure of what / who / someone is/mightbe/could be, I look at the ass bruh.
Real talk.

To a brotha who is skilled in the art, a booty can tell a lot.
It's like an old tale, told by the grandmaster booty wizards themselves.

I'll leave it at that, I think you get the point.

3 people like this

Posted

And this thread went to hell, and I don't approve. 

Why can't we have one nice thread for once...for Luci's sake?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

f61aa2c3ab46842d04bb196a38a35641.thumb.j

or

Bloodborne2.thumb.jpg.6b45311a9814898746

not a fan of bloodborne but im a huge fan of old timey monster slayer guy trench coats and ultra fedoras

would look sweet on any male class

except maybe giants cuz they're weirdly shaped

the problem with that theory is her armor is unrealistic af in that picture

it's made to accentuate her curves, real armor would kill her if it was shaped that way

Edited by Skyfrog
1 person likes this

Posted

And this thread went to hell, and I don't approve. 

Why can't we have one nice thread for once...for Luci's sake?

v_v sorry boss

Posted (edited)

For Wizards

tumblr_m2reelABVi1qzrr19o1_500.jpg

Edited by Mayo
2 people like this

Posted

Nude mod.

/thread.

No texture replacer?  Enjoy your barbie nudes

Posted

You're right... Males should have their entire bodies cover'd and show no skin at all because hey... "Theres no female gamers or guys that are attracted to guys in gaming communities". It's only guys who are attracted to girls... So let's sexualise and objectify the females by giving them revealing armor that shows all their innapropriate areas but fully cover men... Clearly inequality and injustice, if they're going to make fully clothed men then they have to do the same with women. They cannot just give one gender something different that is sexism and inequality. Which is also a hate crime, which is illegal...

You are about 16 years late with that dead horse beating.

Posted

hell the only outfits i'd consider for maewha are the ghillies. Default armor is better then sword fighting in a mini skirt. The wilderness outfit for maewha would be nice.

Posted (edited)

For the Warrior Armor!

Blackguard_by_Galligi.jpg

For the Warrior Awakening Weapon

gravelord_sword_by_tagahrim-d56efpb.png

If this armor/weapon set available in game I would drop my sorceress and play a warrior! :P (I'm new to game and only like 3 hours in)

Edited by Sakura Yen
1 person likes this

Posted

elindevilicious.png

that moment you decide to try googling "slutty armour" and all the images are from your favourite game... :/

2 people like this

Posted

elindevilicious.png

that moment you decide to try googling "slutty armour" and all the images are from your favourite game... :/

brah... 

2 people like this