• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

20% Horse exp on the new costume.

304 posts in this topic

Posted

What's essential about it? Didn't they just add auto-patting for the lazies?

So you tell me you don't use xp, you don't spend millions to get those +1, +2 or even wasted 40 millions or more to get +3 crafted suit?

It is essential if you level life skill because it saves lots of time, that's why people spent millions to even try to +4.

Somehow you think spending REAL MONEY to just basically get that value worth of 50+ millions silver is not a big deal, may as well with your logic has more CS to get more advantages so you can save millions upon millions upon millions of silver ingame.

Oh wait, it already heads that way.

Posted

So you tell me you don't use xp, you don't spend millions to get those +1, +2 or even wasted 40 millions or more to get +3 crafted suit?

It is essential if you level life skill because it saves lots of time, that's why people spent millions to even try to +4.

Somehow you think spending REAL MONEY to just basically get that value worth of 50+ millions silver is not a big deal, may as well with your logic has more CS to get more advantages so you can save millions upon millions upon millions of silver ingame.

Oh wait, it already heads that way.

Why do I care about saving time? What's at the end that I am racing for? Explain to me why it matters who's "ahead"? The person who joins next year will eventually need (and have) a way to catch up.

I don't use XP boosts and not interested in pursuing the enhancement grind - no need.

Posted (edited)

the game company released a EXP boost what is this game fuking call of duty  ? a passive exp boost for people that pay 30$ for pearls

i hope the leaderboards gets hacked 

Edited by Maxwell wabbits

Posted

Omg you guys are freaking ridiculous.. You act like this wasn't known.

the costume released in KR a year ago with the same bonus. 

The ghilli is far more heinous than this.

you guys see p2w behind everything

You know the beautiful thing about publishers (especially ones who publish things internationally), is that I don't need to be aware of any version but my own.

No one is obligated to stay abreast of a version not their own. To assume so is freaking ridiculous. 

Posted

It doesn't necessarily hurt longevity. Because there's a line where if something is *too* long people will drop out anyway... so it's a matter of striking that balance, and this was likely that.

Horse breeding taking too long wasn't my point.  I enjoy it for what it is, and a 20% paid boost isn't going to substantially impact the amount of time I spend breeding horses -- I just get a little more bang for my buck, so to speak.

My point was that this is another substantial bonus that only appears in the cash shop, stacks with in-game bonuses (so the person who pays will always be ahead), and in this case the in-game equivalent (which again, stacks) is obtained by spending many millions of silver.  The more things that are added to make the biggest wallet win, the greater the perception that Daum is aiming for a cash grab, and the shorter the lifespan of the game.

I will enjoy the bonus experience, but I recognize that it brings us closer to the end of the game.

Posted (edited)

It's not changing because it's likely an order from KR, as obvious as that should be; the mother client.  If it's not an order from them, then it's definitely from the publisher.  All the complaints from all the kiddies and crybabies isn't going to change that.  My attitude has nothing to do with it, nor does yours or anybody elses for that matter.  Just because I am not of your opinion does not mean it's my fault, as childish as that accusation is.  
Exploitation also requires you to be taken advantage of, it's pretty obivious what you get when you pay and what you don't when you don't pay.  Those are choices you make.  No exploiting there.

"It's not changing because it's likely an order from KR, as obvious as that should be; the mother client.  If it's not an order from them, then it's definitely from the publisher."

The only reason that order would exist is because Daum/whoever knows that the playerbase will let them get away with it- thus, my statement.

"Just because I am not of your opinion does not mean it's my fault, as childish as that accusation is."

The difference between your opinion and mine is that yours has led to the gaming industry charging more and more money for less and less content, while mine has not. If you can't understand that the price of a product or service is dictated by what the consumer is willing to pay for it, all I can say is that you need to read some books on how capitalism works.

"Exploitation also requires you to be taken advantage of, it's pretty obivious what you get when you pay and what you don't when you don't pay." It's exploitation because those outfits you're spending $30 for today would have been $10 five years ago, and $5 ten years ago. Daum/PA has outright stated that the prices of their cash-shop items are "premium" (code for "ridiculously priced") but they aren't changing said prices because the playerbase is paying them in droves. So even they're aware that their DLC isn't worth 30 bucks, but, "a fool and his money"...

"Those are choices you make."

You have the freedom to do whatever you want with your money, just understand that the choices you've decided to make with it is directly responsible for the anti-consumer practices that have become so rife in the gaming industry.

Edited by BlaxicanX
1 person likes this

Posted

Why do I care about saving time? What's at the end that I am racing for? Explain to me why it matters who's "ahead"? The person who joins next year will eventually need (and have) a way to catch up.

I don't use XP boosts and not interested in pursuing the enhancement grind - no need.

Clueless and ignorant. It's not about how is ahead, it's about the ADVANTAGES you get with REAL MONEY.

With level up, you are able to PvP better since Level > Gear >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Skill.

This not only affect grind spot, but later on with Node Wars and that is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Just because you don't pursue in it doesn't mean others will play the same.

By your logic, in other versions, people able to sell CS in AH and have P2W even more, it doesn't affect you at all, so it is not a problem, right? RIGHT?

Posted

Actually you people are the fools.  

Go do the calculations see how much the costume adds to the tick total exp.  game breaking? I don't think so.

By your logic the players using third party services to farm silver for them and buying +3 +4 costumes are paying 2 winning as well right? 

What about me someone who has only been breeding and has no silver? 

I only have the prof. costume and I welcome this costume.

Posted (edited)

And next up in cash shop,

pink bunny suits that gives +50% contribution points exp

Followed by:

white knights who say "it's just a convenience item, not pay to win" and "then just buy the item so you can get the bonus, simple" and "but it's so cute, they should add more like this".

Edited by Vardahoth

Posted (edited)

So let me get this straight: This costume is outrageously pay to win but the breeding reset, which has been in the game for ages and  basically saved you more than twice the amount of time the costume does, is fine? Because I have never seen you people complain about it.

Edited by nyyyyy
2 people like this

Posted

So let me get this straight: This costume is outrageously pay to win but the breeding reset, which has been in the game for ages and  basically saved you more than twice the amount of time the costume does, is fine? Because I have never seen you people complain about it.

The costume lasts forever, breeding resets are consumable. Over time the value/cost of the costume is far better if you plan on breeding a lot of horses.

Posted

You've read through all 8 gazillion threads on this board?

Posted

The costume lasts forever, breeding resets are consumable. Over time the value/cost of the costume is far better if you plan on breeding a lot of horses.

Who gives a shit about value/cost when arguing pay to win? Fact is that the breeding reset saved you 50% of your time, while the costume saves you 20%.

Posted

Who gives a shit about value/cost when arguing pay to win? Fact is that the breeding reset saved you 50% of your time, while the costume saves you 20%.

33%. Male horses come with 2 breeding attempts, chances are you'll be resetting the female. (Which also costs nearly double the male reset, of course!)

Anyways I think they're both p2w, people are just making a bigger deal about the costume because it's 'permanent.'

Posted

Can i just say i would like to see horse breed resets in the loyalty shop :P

1 person likes this

Posted

So, if this can go in the store, there's no reason for the so-called "Tier 5 Horse" that was falsely advertised with the Conqueror's pre-order package to be as useless as it is...

The "Tier 5 Horse" can only be bred once, breeds as if it were a Tier 2 or a Tier 3, only has a single inventory slot, and is ineligible for exchange or market.

The only presumed reason for screwing over your most-invested pre-order customers was to not sell a 'leg-up' when it came to horse breeding, but that can't explain why the Tier 3 Horse in the Explorer package is a legitimate Tier 3 Horse will all proper features, functions, and stats, and yet the Conq horse is garbage.  Now, if you're going to sell a costume that increases horse leveling rates by a massive 20%, the last possible excuse DaumEU had for gimping the $100 package horse has officially gone out the window.

Fix the damn Tier 5 Horse that was falsely advertised in the Conqueror edition of the game.  CM_Jouska was "checking this out" over a week and a half ago and has provided no update since then.

2 people like this

Posted

33%. Male horses come with 2 breeding attempts, chances are you'll be resetting the female. (Which also costs nearly double the male reset, of course!)

Anyways I think they're both p2w, people are just making a bigger deal about the costume because it's 'permanent.'

You usually get 1 breed and 1 exchange from a female. With the reset you get 3 horses instead of 2. Thats a 50% increase.

Posted

people don't understand the term pay to win. 

Is there anything here that you cant get in game? and I dont mean Oh 10% xp. I mean any armor that gives you outrageous defense? Attack power? no, stop crying, that's all you people do. this is for damn horses, that's all. 

Posted

It works on top of the trainer clothes, so you still need the trainer clothes

Woah, didnt think of that.. that's OP :/

Posted

images.jpg

Posted

At least when grinding you make silver and get drops with or without the bonus xp. Horse training takes hundreds of hours that cost you silver and take time away from profitable activities like afk fishing. This reduces the time you are losing silver instead of gaining it. Pretty directly p2w.

Is it pay to win if you don't plan on breeding horses or fishing? Why should if care if someone has 20% more time to afk fish while I make millions farming accessories?

20% horse xp will have no noticable impact on the outcome of a siege, so I don't see how it's pay to win unless your idea of winning is having a T8 horse before anyone else.

Posted (edited)

its only a matter of time before they pisss of the wrong people

Edited by Maxwell wabbits

Posted

Does this work with wagons?

Posted

3 more pages needed.

Posted

I feel dirty supporting the 20% horse exp, but it is the perfect outfit for plum... and I just cannot say no to that ass lol..

what can I say, they got me again

maewharider.jpg

I will try to test out a wagon as soon as I get back to Olvia