• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Maehwa Bugs Thread (there's a few!)

53 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm sure a number of you have noticed by now but there are several interesting and unique bugs with Maehwa~!

Bug 01 - "White washing" - Fix Thanks to Cake
It seems that some of the "default" character settings accidentally transfer over into the game

The default appearance bug is a well known bug since launch - FIX - Immediately change channels and disconnect then relog in to the game to fix it.

Bug 02 - "Why walk when you can run"
Maehwa's seem to have 1 speed, run! The walk toggle doesn't work

Bug 03 - Missing character creation options (Thanks to Yuuki_Konno)
http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/74577-plum-hair-shape-functionality/&do=findComment&comment=954545

There might be a few more, so lets spam them all into 1 thread =D

Edited by Hamwich
6 people like this

Posted

I got the default character appearance settings.

On the character select screen it shows properly. In game I get the default appearance!! Not what I wanted

Posted

Same problem for me does anyone know if there is a fix to the issue or something just gotta deal with until it's fixed?

Posted

Same problem for me does anyone know if there is a fix to the issue or something just gotta deal with until it's fixed?

They're probably aware of it now and working on a quick patch to fix this~

Posted

The default appearance bug is a well known bug since launch - FIX - Immediately change channels and disconnect then relog in to the game to fix it.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

What I made:

BbMEyDs.jpg

What I see in character select:

49cpanO.jpg

What I got:
I8kzh8F.jpg

God daum it...

Channel change worked. Thanks babe. <3

Edited by Saiyer
Fixed

Posted

There is currently a visual bug with the first hair style of the Musa. I shortened the ponytail but there are some stray hairs.

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Posted

Channel change worked. Thanks babe. <3

Happy to help ;)

Posted

I tried the channel change & Disconnect, twice, still stuck with ugly default character. ; _ ;

i7uedhO.pngtKTDMWy.jpgJih74Hh.jpg

Am I going to have to remake her or is daum going to fix this? ; o;

Posted

I tried the channel change & Disconnect, twice, still stuck with ugly default character. ; _ ;

Am I going to have to remake her or is daum going to fix this? ; o;

I had that happen once, I just made a new character on a different server to your main server (That character will get the bug) then you can go back to your Maewha, then switch channels on your original Maewha to fix. Again the bug normally fixes itself after a while of channel hopping or if you make another new character. So no need to remake.

1 person likes this

Posted

I had that happen once, I just made a new character on a different server to your main server (That character will get the bug) then you can go back to your Maewha, then switch channels on your original Maewha to fix. Again the bug normally fixes itself after a while of channel hopping or if you make another new character. So no need to remake.

yay, it finally worked!

Thanks.

Posted

Anyone else not hearing the chase(dash) sound effect. I hear it the first time, but as I continue to chase I hear nothing.

Posted

The ability called Dragon Bite is bugged. You should be able to charge the ability by holding S + LMB but for me it doesn't work. Tested this on both Maehwa and Musa.

1 person likes this

Posted

I've tried all the fixes for the default character, none work. Every time I make a new character, so sick of it. Wait 15 minutes to change channels, deleted cache, changed characters, closed and reopened game I don't know how many times, and nothing works. This bug should have been fixed day one, not just for new classes. I can't see my sexy Musa in game still. So disappointed.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm sure a number of you have noticed by now but there are several interesting and unique bugs with Maehwa~!

Bug 01 - "White washing" - Fix Thanks to Cake
It seems that some of the "default" character settings accidentally transfer over into the game

Bug 02 - "Why walk when you can run"
Maehwa's seem to have 1 speed, run! The walk toggle doesn't work

Bug 03 - Missing character creation options (Thanks to Yuuki_Konno)
http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/74577-plum-hair-shape-functionality/&do=findComment&comment=954545

There might be a few more, so lets spam them all into 1 thread =D

Hope they fix the female hair customisation soon.

Posted

walking bind and animation dont work for all too ? ok it's not only me 

1 person likes this

Posted

Same problem here with the walk toggle. Very frustrating..

Posted (edited)

Here are two more;

1) There seems to be a slight flicker when fighting on my Musa, party members get it on their screens also, but only if I fight.

2) I am stuck on my BS quests at Artifacts of the Naga, I dont have the scroll to summon the Goblin Chief. Cant fix with forfeit as it 'cannot find the requested data'!!! Just re-logged, cant click on this BS quest as its shown as completed, lol.

Oh I also need an appearance change token please.

Thanks.

Edited by Ragnar Lodbrok
1 person likes this

Posted

When switching channel to remove the default apprentice bug my (maehwa) character it logs me into a witch character I have instead. It's happened two times now.

My dog also disappeared but a channel switch found it again!

Posted

When switching channel to remove the default apprentice bug my (maehwa) character it logs me into a witch character I have instead. It's happened two times now.

My dog also disappeared but a channel switch found it again!

I heard if this from a guildie also. It sounds like this is a rush release with many many bugs. Nice job guys!!!!

Posted

I got the default character appearance settings.

On the character select screen it shows properly. In game I get the default appearance!! Not what I wanted

Happened to me as well. Changing channels, logging in and out didn't work. Using my 30 day appearance voucher (that I already had) and loading the save of the character I made did. Not a satisfactory solution because unless you have a voucher it is a fix that costs money.

Posted

I just logged out and logged back in, then changed channels a few times and it was fixed.

Posted

I have the appearance bug as well, but besides that i cant accept the first quest given by the black spirit right after the walk instructions. I can just click the accept forever and nothing.

Posted

+1

Posted

Yea, just noticed I can't walk. Oh well, not the end of the world, but a bit bothersome for moving around small homes I guess. 

1 person likes this