• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Next time you're giving away free pets, let us choose the type of pet

57 posts in this topic

Posted

Title, pretty much.

This T1 hawk will be useless to me and sit in my pet window for looks as my T4 hawk already has combat EXP. I would have preferred a doggie or a cat.

inb4 "ye u complain abt free stuf" / "lel dnt tak teh 12 seels riward"

Posted

dey right though

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hawk superior pets. I have three of them, one more would be a lovely addition (✿◡‿◡)

Edit: New lifestyle saved for future uses (✿•<º) code 416523789

Edited by Aethernal

Posted

dey right though

WpzAkHT.jpg

Posted

Title, pretty much.

This T1 hawk will be useless to me and sit in my pet window for looks as my T4 hawk already has combat EXP. I would have preferred a doggie or a cat.

Wow. You're getting something for free and yet you still complain. Disgraceful.

I hate how certain people feel so entitled, that nothing's ever good enough.

something something gift horse in the mouth...

5 people like this

Posted

This event is more for those without pets or with a few. For me I love this event, have 2 t1 pets atm, this 3rd gona be enough and dont have to worry bout buying pets anymore.

Posted (edited)

i don't really care about the pet, but the other rewards are nice. For people who don't have a pet, or don't have 3 this will be great for them. 

There may be a reason they can't let you pick, but at least they offered out the most expensive pet. I think that says something.

Edited by Luciferia
1 person likes this

Posted

"Congradulations, you've won a free BMW!"

"Screw you, I'd rather have a Ford!"

9_9

7 people like this

Posted

OMG, so much complaining! You get a free pet, live with it lol.

Posted

Title, pretty much.

LOL, too funny. Thanks, made my day.

Posted

Title, pretty much.

Nice B8 M8

Posted

I was waiting for a complaint about it, I knew it would happen as soon as I read the announcement.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Title, pretty much.

The pet is the least valuable thing you will be getting, calm down. 4 Blackstone (Armor) + 6 Blackstone (Weapon) + 10 fragment of memory

Edited by NamePending

Posted

The pet is the least valuable think you will be getting, calm down. 4 Blackstone (Armor) + 6 Blackstone (Weapon) + 10 fragment of memory

Technically the pet is far and away the most valuable thing you'll get considering it's a cash shop item you cannot obtain any other way in game.

Posted

just throw away the pet if its useless :D

whining.thumb.png.05d3ca14a897b9d70d4181

Posted

The pet is the least valuable thing you will be getting, calm down. 4 Blackstone (Armor) + 6 Blackstone (Weapon) + 10 fragment of memory

I can get plenty of blackstones in game, I really don't consider that any value vs an item I'd have to spend real money on. Not sure how hard FoM's are.

Posted

@CM_Jouska Can you delete the OP's T4 Hawk so he can appreciate something that's been given to him for FREE a bit more?

4 people like this

Posted

@CM_Jouska Can you delete the OP's T4 Hawk so he can appreciate something that's been given to him for FREE a bit more?

Already asked for a 350€ refund after the changes made to T1 pets, still waiting for an answer.

PJSalt

Posted

Wait, what? We get a free pet? How and where? I only have 1 so far so free is good. :P

Posted

'Daum we demand free pets'

Daum finds a way to give out free pets 

'Daun we demand to choose'

really bro? I can see why people think this community is pure cancer.

Posted (edited)

Wait, what? We get a free pet? How and where? I only have 1 so far so free is good. :P

log in every day for the next 12 days claim your tokens and turn 12 tokens into a pet + blackstones.

'Daum we demand free pets'

Daum finds a way to give out free pets 

'Daun we demand to choose'

really bro? I can see why people think this community is pure cancer.

Too be fair, i did just get a hawk pet this past week if they would of given a little heads up on this i could of chosen a cat, now i get a useless hawk or atleast will remain useless until they let us use 4 pets.

The one i got this week was bred with the one i had from Conq package so its T3 and unbreedable with the free one.

Edited by WildAce
1 person likes this

Posted

Too be fair, i did just get a hawk pet this past week if they would of given a little heads up on this i could of chosen a cat, now i get a useless hawk or atleast will remain useless until they let us use 4 pets.

So did I but I mean cmon man, cant be complaining about everything.

Posted (edited)

Really? It's free, stop crying.

tumblr_m8d93jEgJr1rwqq0uo1_1280.gif

Edited by Mikuri

Posted

Free pet, where?

Posted

Title, pretty much.

some people are just no grateful. 

1 person likes this