• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

would you like see more blood in this game world?   71 votes

1. 1. Blood

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe so

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

32 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It would be really cool if they added more blood in the game i mean its not a big deal but still a nice thought!

Edited by Faith Defiance
2 people like this

Posted

I wouldn't mind more long as it's not over the top. I wouldn't mind seeing some on your character the lower your hp gets n such. I don't want things like you hit someone and just blood oozes and splatters everywhere.

2 people like this

Posted

Blood, organs and body parts flying everywhere!

6 people like this

Posted

I think the blood could be more realistic too, not just how it looks but how it…. Erm… behaves?

I miss my Skyrim  Enhanced Blood Textures mod. T^T

2 people like this

Posted

This kind of runs along the same line as me wanting more variety in death animations.

Like if a Wizard kills you with an ice critical, the target freezes and shatters, etc etc.

4 people like this

Posted

Blood, organs and body parts flying everywhere!

yess!! lol

Posted

I wouldn't mind more long as it's not over the top. I wouldn't mind seeing some on your character the lower your hp gets n such. I don't want things like you hit someone and just blood oozes and splatters everywhere.

I get what you mean bro nice and balanced! ha ha   

Posted

I think the blood could be more realistic too, not just how it looks but how it…. Erm… behaves?

I miss my Skyrim  Enhanced Blood Textures mod. T^T

oh how i miss skyrim period!! 

Posted

This kind of runs along the same line as me wanting more variety in death animations.

Like if a Wizard kills you with an ice critical, the target freezes and shatters, etc etc.

It would be nice to see more dynamic death animations when hit with certain attacks 

Posted (edited)

I think they should have more realistic blood and maybe the ability to cut/blast off body parts to disable the target in combat. maybe add a bleeding out system too.

Edited by Athran
1 person likes this

Posted

I think they should have more realistic blood and maybe the ability to cut/blast off body parts to disable the target in combat. maybe add a bleeding out system too.

that would be awesome! I would love for them to add something like that it would make the game even more realistic! 

Posted (edited)

Would be cool but knowing it would be a massive rework game wise. Id just be happy with some better blood and what not. But yea disabling a target would be pretty good would make archer a hell of alot of fun to snipe someone in the leg with a well placed arrow

Edited by Chrono20

Posted

Would be cool but knowing it would be a massive rework game wise. Id just be happy with some better blood and what not. But yea disabling a target would be pretty good would make archer a hell of alot of fun to snipe someone in the leg with a well placed arrow 

I think they could pull it off tho! 

1 person likes this

Posted

I think they could pull it off tho! 

Yea but chopping limbs off is a bit much i think the other stuff is cool tho.

Posted

Yea but chopping limbs off is a bit much i think the other stuff is cool tho.

a man can dream ha ha  

1 person likes this

Posted

a man can dream ha ha  

Well it would be pretty bad ars to go full Splatterhouse with the Giant and rip someones arm off and beat another guy with it LoL

2 people like this

Posted

Omg that would so entertaining! Lol

Posted

If they did that wouldn’t it effect the ESRB rating? I hope they are not trying to keep it T for the kiddies. I mean since when does M stop kids from playing anyway? Or do MMO’s even receive such a rating? I know Elder Scrolls Online is rated M.

Posted

Well it would be pretty bad ars to go full Splatterhouse with the Giant and rip someones arm off and beat another guy with it LoL

LOL hell yeah I'd go giant just do rip people's arms off and use them and weapons, but I am locked in as a tamer because I want the shadow dog.

Posted (edited)

This game is pegi 16

I found the blood in this game extremely good actually... okay sometimes there could be a bit more blood on the walls once you splash them but other than that i realy liked how the clothes were all bloody and messed up over time for a longer period... more blood: yes why not.. but give others an Option to modify the blood.. (scaling from no to high amount). More realistic? Well i liked it how it is.. so i dont care

Edited by FlyingSquirrel
1 person likes this

Posted

If they did that wouldn’t it effect the ESRB rating? I hope they are not trying to keep it T for the kiddies. I mean since when does M stop kids from playing anyway? Or do MMO’s even receive such a rating? I know Elder Scrolls Online is rated M.

Aman to that! If they change the rating to the game it would open up it to whole lot of potential opportunity!

Posted

wooo fantastic!!! twitching limbs, crawling hands!! bubbling pools of blood!! yes!  just horrible! lol fun tho

1 person likes this

Posted

wooo fantastic!!! twitching limbs, crawling hands!! bubbling pools of blood!! yes!  just horrible! lol fun tho

👍🏿

Posted

This game is pegi 16

I found the blood in this game extremely good actually... okay sometimes there could be a bit more blood on the walls once you splash them but other than that i realy liked how the clothes were all bloody and messed up over time for a longer period... more blood: yes why not.. but give others an Option to modify the blood.. (scaling from no to high amount). More realistic? Well i liked it how it is.. so i dont care

gotta agree, the current amount of blood is actually fine, maybe a bit more, but nothing excessive

Posted

I'd love to see some severed body parts. Though I do have to say that there is enough blood just not enough dismembered bodies.

1 person likes this