• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Are all the Sorcs awakening forced to represent the Jewish star?

71 posts in this topic

Posted

What a stupid thread, You made it religious by posting this. How about you google shit before coming up with bullshit, here let me help you https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexagram stupid Naga

Posted

PS: This is a cash shop costume & weapon costume (sometimes falsely presented as a special "awaken costume" - no, it's just a normal costume), so just don't buy it.

Posted

wtf is a "Jewish star"? Adam Sandler?

3 people like this

Posted

Dude it's a hexagram not a Jewish star... Really... Are you really complaining about this?

^

What the hell do you think the Jewish star is.. A hexagram and they're only used for religious purposes.

PS: This is a cash shop costume & weapon costume (sometimes falsely presented as a special "awaken costume" - no, it's just a normal costume), so just don't buy it.

Thanks for the only normal reply. 

Posted

in reality, though

SfvbtS7.jpg

y'all are more offended by a religious symbol rather than her overall lack of clothing.

I don't see a problem with a woman being able to choose how much she wants to show off her own body.

1 person likes this

Posted

in reality, though

SfvbtS7.jpg

y'all are more offended by a religious symbol rather than her overall lack of clothing.

Who are you kidding? That's one of the best parts.

Posted

Why does the Body look like a cross?

I'd rather not get involved with religion or anything. Can we not have that lol.

1461190907_N6Gy2IB.jpg

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

shitpost

Was expecting a half life 3 reference, tbh.

Edited by Altair

Posted

why are you a nazi ?

I laughed way too hard at this.

1 person likes this

Posted

I just came here for +1 to post count

Posted

Surprised this fail bait got so many replies. No wonder so many literal retards think they're amazing trolls.

Posted

in reality, though

SfvbtS7.jpg

Why would anyone be offended by both lol....Stupid ppl is stupid ppl. Oh, we can see a live murder on TV, but GOD FORBID we see naked abdomen, and do not talk about the HIGHEST SIN OF THEM ALL....nipples....but, yeah, murder is ok, sexy chicks aren't :D

Posted (edited)

Words

N6Gy2IB.jpg

Words

I'm sorry, but the innuendo here seems to be going over not only your head, but a lot of other people's  as well.

See, if we use the Latin instead of the Greek, the shape is a Sexagram.

SEXAGRAM

Look at the outfit... Is that a Sorceress, or a prostitute?  Maybe you should be railing against human trafficking, not religion.

Edited by LaRue
pcness

Posted

My characters got too many pimples and zits..........help please.....

Posted

Elionism is the only true religion! Turn away from your false prophets.

Posted

its not just a jewish star. its also a occultic symbol.

Posted

in reality, though

SfvbtS7.jpg

Seems fairly well dress compared to others...

Posted

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Posted

yes, yes good goys

embrace your noselords

how many times did you press F3 this week?

Oy vey, please get of the forums there are shekels to spend, eh my little goyboys?

Posted

Surprised mods don't just perma ban this blatant trolling.

This is the sorta stuff that needs closed quickly -___-

Posted

Oh NOOOOO, I am very offended by this.
Offended that the OP brought this up. Can we remove the OP from the game since I don't want to get involved with him. Thanks.