• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

When will Kunoichi/Ninja be put in the game

70 posts in this topic

Posted

So now that we have the Blader classes in the game, when will we see the Ninja/Kunoichi? Some of us are playing Tamer (Which is completely broken), so that we don't have to re-grind for Ninja/Kunoichi, and we are suffering.

Any ETA, or some hint on when they might be coming?

@CM_Jouska

@CM_Praballo

@CM_Tytyes

@CM_Oli

3 people like this

Posted

I've read posts from other sites which lead me to believe that they're correct.

They said:

Blader: April

Ninja: May

Valencia: June

-------

This isn't confirmed. Don't take this as if it's set in stone, but so far it's right.

1 person likes this

Posted

That is also what I remember reading somewhere, but I am trying to figure out the timeline if they can give us some sort of timeline at all.. which we know is subject to change.

Posted

That is also what I remember reading somewhere, but I am trying to figure out the timeline if they can give us some sort of timeline at all.. which we know is subject to change.

ikr... there is always a catch

1 person likes this

Posted

When you spend a little more in the store

4 people like this

Posted

I've read posts from other sites which lead me to believe that they're correct.

They said:

Blader: April

Ninja: May

Valencia: June

-------

This isn't confirmed. Don't take this as if it's set in stone, but so far it's right.

nice if its true!

Posted

They did say that somewhere for sure, but it's whether they can/will stick to it or not.

Posted

Tagging even cm_oli shows that you must clearly be suffering.

2 people like this

Posted

They did say that somewhere for sure, but it's whether they can/will stick to it or not.

well we have to give them kudos for staying sharp, every maintenance they've ever done has almost always been on time, and the releases have also been within the time lot they've stated :P!

1 person likes this

Posted

I have faith they will stick to the original timeline, which is the May release date for ninja/kuno, but we will see.

Posted

Dont be that fast, I need some time to chew my new plum.......  

1 person likes this

Posted

So now that we have the Blader classes in the game, when will we see the Ninja/Kunoichi? Some of us are playing Tamer (Which is completely broken), so that we don't have to re-grind for Ninja/Kunoichi, and we are suffering.

@CM_Jouska

@CM_Praballo

@CM_Tytyes

@CM_Oli

Let me shed a tear for your struggles as a Tamer, as I play a Berserker. QQ

That said would be nice if they got off their asses and just balanced some shit/Invested in some real servers vs hamster wheels.... But Im not holding my breath. 

Posted

Why do people ask crap like this...they just released 2 new classes and your not happy already :S

They will announce it in time dude ....give them a break and relax.... let the blader plum settle in first before you ask ffs.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Servers are generally fine for me, but then again i killed hamsters as a kid so maybe they got the message and prioritize my channel over yours.

Edited by WildAce

Posted

I can feel the nerd rage growing within OP. The trigger will happen come May 4th when everyone will be outraged that ninja isnt out since it would be May

image.jpg

Posted

Tagging even cm_oli shows that you must clearly be suffering.

I didn't even know that CM existed

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska

@CM_Praballo

@CM_Tytyes

@CM_Oli

Tamer isnt broken.... you just might be better suited for another class.... deal with that fact and just be patient

Edited by Tez

Posted (edited)

I didn't even know that CM existed

He was @CM_Jouska's predecessor and a fellow student at the school of community management and occultism.
It is said that Oli was getting corrupted from his own powers and in the end he and Jouska fought with spiders, toads, skeletons, bats and other even spookier stuff for the sake of the universe.

He is in a better place now.

Edited by Yablo
2 people like this

Posted

Truly, he was spared. 

Posted (edited)

He was @CM_Jouska's predecessor and a fellow student at the school of community management and occultism.
It is said that Oli was getting corrupted from his own powers and in the end he and Jouska fought with spiders, toads, skeletons, bats and other even spookier stuff for the sake of the universe.

I heard they banished him to help with the dreaded ticketing system, and ever since then he's the reason why tickets take over a month to get answered. 2Spooky4Me.

scared27.gif

Edited by Moira
1 person likes this

Posted

WHEN CAN I BUILD CANNONBALLS

I WANNA BUILD CANNONBALLS

Posted

Tamer isnt broken.... you just might be better suited for another class.... deal with that fact and just be patient

Tamer is broken, when our pet doesn't respond to the skill used = broken.

Why do people ask crap like this...they just released 2 new classes and your not happy already :S

They will announce it in time dude ....give them a break and relax.... let the blader plum settle in first before you ask ffs.

They ask, because they want to play those classes, and are stuck playing something they don't want until then. Do you have another question we can answer for you?

Thanks, and have a great day.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Tamer is broken, when our pet doesn't respond to the skill used = broken.

They ask, because they want to play those classes, and are stuck playing something they don't want until then. Do you have another question we can answer for you?

Thanks, and have a great day.

As I said it isnt broken its buggy like EVERY other class...they all have issues but none are broken as you say.  I have tamers in guild that are amazing at pvp and do very well in killing with there pets.  Yes sometimes they glitch out especially in crimison bf lol.  Zerk has alot of issues as well.  I am sure it will get fixed but if others are managing I think you can too.  Also whats to say ninja wont have issues as well lol.  

Also if your stuck playing a class you dont want to then you shouldnt have bought the game or played until the one you wanted to play came out.  Kinda common sense to be happy with what your playing. Why play and waste all this time on something your unhappy with from the start and never wanted to play.  Seems a bit like your a sadist xD

PS. Tamers in KR on the valencia patch dont have ANY issues...all is fixed

Edited by Tez

Posted

As I said it isnt broken its buggy like EVERY other class...they all have issues but none are broken as you say.  I have tamers in guild that are amazing at pvp and do very well in killing with there pets.  Yes sometimes they glitch out especially in crimison bf lol.  Zerk has alot of issues as well.  I am sure it will get fixed but if others are managing I think you can too.  Also whats to say ninja wont have issues as well lol.  

Also if your stuck playing a class you dont want to then you shouldnt have bought the game or played until the one you wanted to play came out.  Kinda common sense to be happy with what your playing. Why play and waste all this time on something your unhappy with from the start and never wanted to play.  Seems a bit like your a sadist xD

PS. Tamers in KR on the valencia patch dont have ANY issues...all is fixed

You are wrong, yet again. The class is broken (be it because of server issues or not), because the pet doesn't function right a lot of the time. I can pvp just fine, win fights 1v3,1v2, etc., the only time I lose is when I am out geared. Yes, I accept any ones challenge (And if you out gear me, of course you have a chance to beat me). 

As for Valencia, you have got to be kidding me. The moment the game goes +16 and above, Tamers are screwed because of pet scaling, and no that recent Tamer patch didn't fix that issue at all. If you have a pet class, and do not allow the pet to scale past +15, then the class is broken. Also, if I don't play now to get ahead with the gear grind, I would be way behind when Kuno comes out, so no, your reasoning doesn't make any sense at all. 

One last thing, if you learned how to read, and used them awesome reading comprehension skills, I said, "They ask, because they want to play those classes, and are stuck playing something they don't want until then". They referring to the person who asked that question.. not me. Thanks, again, have a great day.

Posted

Are you kidding? Literally TWO NEW CLASSES were released YESTERDAY. And people are already whining about wanting new classes?

Jeez.