• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

When will Kunoichi/Ninja be put in the game

70 posts in this topic

Posted

You are wrong, yet again. The class is broken (be it because of server issues or not), because the pet doesn't function right a lot of the time. I can pvp just fine, win fights 1v3,1v2, etc., the only time I lose is when I am out geared. Yes, I accept any ones challenge (And if you out gear me, of course you have a chance to beat me). 

As for Valencia, you have got to be kidding me. The moment the game goes +16 and above, Tamers are screwed because of pet scaling, and no that recent Tamer patch didn't fix that issue at all. If you have a pet class, and do not allow the pet to scale past +15, then the class is broken. Also, if I don't play now to get ahead with the gear grind, I would be way behind when Kuno comes out, so no, your reasoning doesn't make any sense at all. 

One last thing, if you learned how to read, and used them awesome reading comprehension skills, I said, "They ask, because they want to play those classes, and are stuck playing something they don't want until then". They referring to the person who asked that question.. not me. Thanks, again, have a great day.

I heard & read what you said, I just didn't care cause you're crying on forums. They just released 2 classes and your entitled ass is complaining about wanting even more so be happy with what you just got or quit and more will come when they're ready.  If you don't like it stop playing until then and stop paying them cash shop money.  

Do you need me to clarify anything more? I am sorry if I am taking this harsh tone with you but I cant stand greedy entitled little kids begging for more and more cause your never satisfied in life.

1 person likes this

Posted

Are you kidding? Literally TWO NEW CLASSES were released YESTERDAY. And people are already whining about wanting new classes?

Jeez. 

Some of us couldn't give a rats ass about Musa lol... :P

So it being released yesterday is irrelevant since i will likely never play it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Some of us couldn't give a rats ass about Musa lol... :P

So it being released yesterday is irrelevant since i will likely never play it.

Okay?

Then be patient and wait. Eventually they will be released. 

Posted

Okay?
Then be patient and wait. Eventually they will be released. 

And it does not hurt to ask when they will be, even if it is for the millionth time.

1 person likes this

Posted

Are you kidding? Literally TWO NEW CLASSES were released YESTERDAY. And people are already whining about wanting new classes?

Jeez. 

They're not "new" as the game was already released and these classes are literally already available all they have to do is flip a switch. Personally gonna be patient but they could've released them at launch with everything else. Some people only wanted to play blader or ninja so while you may be satisfied others are not.

Personally it's ninja for me and until then I have to wait which it's only next month so it's not like I'll be waiting a long time.

Posted

And it does not hurt to ask when they will be, even if it is for the millionth time.

It also doesn't help.

You'll know when they will be release when it's announced. Otherwise it's "soon", "eventually", and guesses.

Posted

It also doesn't help.

You'll know when they will be release when it's announced. Otherwise it's "soon", "eventually", and guesses.

Announcement can come in many forms, from a forum post by a CM, or a facebook post, keep interest alive lets the devs know what they should be working on.

So constantly wanting to know does help more than it hurts.

Just because you are tired of seeing the question asked does not make it an irrelevant question.

Just like how irrelevant the Bladder release was for me does not invalidate its importance to the people wanting it.

So you can be as salty as you want about people asking for certain things on the forums but if we do not ask for them how will they know what we want?

Posted

I've been anticipating Ninja/Kunoichi, but I gave Blader/Plum a try due to the amount of noise people had been making about them. Found I actually really like the class, so I'll probably be playing that until next month's class release.

If you haven't ever tried them do give them a shot.

Posted

They're not "new" as the game was already released and these classes are literally already available all they have to do is flip a switch. Personally gonna be patient but they could've released them at launch with everything else. Some people only wanted to play blader or ninja so while you may be satisfied others are not.

Personally it's ninja for me and until then I have to wait which it's only next month so it's not like I'll be waiting a long time.

It's new as in new to our version. Do you honestly know how they add new content to the game? Because I'm sure there is more to it than flipping a switch but hey, if I'm wrong and you have prove it, be my guess! ^-^

Satisfied? For now. But I also came into this game knowing I wasn't getting everything other versions had and wasn't expecting them to be given on day 1 of launch. 

Posted

It's new as in new to our version. Do you honestly know how they add new content to the game? Because I'm sure there is more to it than flipping a switch but hey, if I'm wrong and you have prove it, be my guess! ^-^

Satisfied? For now. But I also came into this game knowing I wasn't getting everything other versions had and wasn't expecting them to be given on day 1 of launch. 

No it's literally flipping a switch that's why the listed the ninja combo quest as bugged along with all the other class quests. Ninjas are already in our version they just haven't turned it on for us yet. They are not actually making anything for the game, all they can do is make minor alterations with permission by Daum. They really have no legit reason to keep things from us other than milking us for more cash because they know we'll make more purchases if they stagger releases of things.

1 person likes this

Posted

Announcement can come in many forms, from a forum post by a CM, or a facebook post, keep interest alive lets the devs know what they should be working on.

So constantly wanting to know does help more than it hurts.

Just because you are tired of seeing the question asked does not make it an irrelevant question.

Just like how irrelevant the Bladder release was for me does not invalidate its importance to the people wanting it.

So you can be as salty as you want about people asking for certain things on the forums but if we do not ask for them how will they know what we want?

You're right. An announcement can come in many different forums and it will when they decide on the date. I'm sure they are fully aware that people want the class. It's been whined about since launch. 

But continue being repetitive because it's always fun listening to a 4 year old ask why for the millionth time within 24 hours.  

Can you prove how they add the content? 

Posted

oh Nuemi stfu

3 people like this

Posted

I'm not talking. ^-^

I'm typing.

1 person likes this

Posted

You're right. An announcement can come in many different forums and it will when they decide on the date. I'm sure they are fully aware that people want the class. It's been whined about since launch. 

But continue being repetitive because it's always fun listening to a 4 year old ask why for the millionth time within 24 hours.  

Can you prove how they add the content? 

Are you new to these types of games or something? I can't tell if you're trolling or actually serious.

Posted

Are you new to these types of games or something? I can't tell if you're trolling or actually serious.

Nope. ^-^

Just wondering if you can prove it since you seem to know how they run.

Posted

Nope. ^-^

Just wondering if you can prove it since you seem to know how they run.

And how else do you want me to prove it to you? You sound like a complete idiot now. I told you ninja was listed with the other classes as having a bugged quest. That should be enough of a clue for you. The game is only being published here not developed. Literally everything could be turned on at once. If you don't know that then just sit out of the discussion. You sound dumb. All Daum is doing is flipping switches and they're not even allowed to do that without permission.

Posted

Ninja and Kuno are in May, according to PA's old press release,
Valencia and possible awakenings were in June.
We already got the Blader April update...

1 person likes this

Posted

And how else do you want me to prove it to you? You sound like a complete idiot now. I told you ninja was listed with the other classes as having a bugged quest. That should be enough of a clue for you. The game is only being published here not developed. Literally everything could be turned on at once. If you don't know that then just sit out of the discussion. You sound dumb. All Daum is doing is flipping switches and they're not even allowed to do that without permission.

"I told you" - Yes, because a stranger who I have no knowledge about tells me something, it must be true. ^-^

Posted

"I told you" - Yes, because a stranger who I have no knowledge about tells me something, it must be true. ^-^

Read the patch notes yourself you freaking moron. Putting you on ignore now. You are too dumb to function.

Posted

Read the patch notes yourself you freaking moron. Putting you on ignore now. You are too dumb to function.

^-^ I ran out of times I can like something. 

Boo.

Posted (edited)

I heard & read what you said, I just didn't care cause you're crying on forums. They just released 2 classes and your entitled ass is complaining about wanting even more so be happy with what you just got or quit and more will come when they're ready.  If you don't like it stop playing until then and stop paying them cash shop money.  

Do you need me to clarify anything more? I am sorry if I am taking this harsh tone with you but I cant stand greedy entitled little kids begging for more and more cause your never satisfied in life.

Well, don't care.. I could care less what you think, and I care even less of your opinion, because you seem to be very close minded. I am not CRYING on the forums. I asked a simple question, and you came here like a typical 12 year old kid.

Edit: I asked, WHEN it was coming out, because they already stated that it will be in June, and at the time I couldn't remember at the time.

Edited by Catch

Posted

Hopefully they release valencia patch THEN ninja :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Hopefully they release valencia patch THEN ninja :D

HAHAHA, I hate you.. but the timeline is...

April Bladers

May Ninja/Kunoichi

June Valencia

1 person likes this

Posted

i dont have problem with tamers, i have a problem with the fact that the pet dies in 15 -----ing seconds in red battleground/if you fight more than 2-3 frenzied skeletons 

they supposedly gave us awakening patch which is supposed to buff heilang and make it much harder to kill and scale vs +16/20, so where the hell is our buffed heilang?

i have the feeling that they left out the heilang buffs on purpose because we dont have +16/20 yet and i have the feeling that they'll forget to add those buffs now that it has been some time and that most people have more than enough gear, the pet is -----ing paper. If you want i can stream 1-2 hours of red battleground and leave the recording on so you can see how the pet dies in 15 seconds if i go into people (even tho i dont die myself)

Posted (edited)

Well, don't care.. I could care less what you think, and I care even less of your opinion, because you seem to be very close minded. I am not CRYING on the forums. I asked a simple question, and you came here like a typical 12 year old kid.

Edit: I asked, WHEN it was coming out, because they already stated that it will be in June, and at the time I couldn't remember at the time.

Nope your a cry baby and its not my fault that us adults have to keep you whiny babies in line.  If they havent told you when the date is what makes you entitled enough to force one out of them now as if your the only one they need to take demands or requests from.  I am very open minded cause I am the one being patient and waiting with a open mind while all you care about is your "broken" tamer which isnt even broken but because you suck on it you make excuses.  Zerker has the most issues out of all classes.  Go cry about fixing that first ... oh wait you wont cause its all about you since you feel entitled like a 10 year old little school girl crying at the playground.  If you already knew it was may/June why the hell would you make a post asking for a date.  You dont seem to bright with your own words damning you.

Just shut up and move on .... we can all see who and how you are now. Get some skill and dont blame your class when others face same issues on theres and they manage but you cant so ur switching lol. 

Edited by Tez
1 person likes this