• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Darkside of Black desert

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Some problems with the game 

think we need to get a new cheat detection

[Links removed by Moderator]

Posted

You're right.

Those gifs ARE dark. We need a new lighting system.

8 people like this

Posted

I don't know about you,  but wheres my flying horse?

Posted

How did you get these? did u use cheats or found them web?

Posted

I don't know about you,  but wheres my flying horse?

haha

Posted

If you find an exploit, why don't you just message a GM or CM, instead of sharing it on forums?

Posted

If you find an exploit, why don't you just message a GM or CM, instead of sharing it on forums?

To be fair they're not showing anything about how to do them, just the results.

Posted (edited)

oh here we go 

this is the reason 

a few weeks ago someone posted about something they wanted to know about on  blackdesert , a mod took it upon themselves to comment and say , #we already know about this for long time on korea server , this is secrets that we wont share here" 

so this rubbed a nerve on me , i am part  of the community,  so if i ever see anything hear anything, Cm and moderators are the last people that i am going to post anything to 

, i will never speak to a GM or a CM for my entire visit to this game and this website ,i share stuff with the community 

Edited by Maxwell wabbits
2 people like this

Posted

oh here we go 

this is the reason 

a few weeks ago someone posted about something they wanted to know about on  blackdesert , a mod took it upon themselves to comment and say , #we already know about this for long time on korea server , this is secrets that we wont share here" 

so this rubbed a nerve on me , i am part  of the community,  so if i ever see anything hear anything, Cm and moderators are the last people that i am going to post anything to 

, i will never speak to a GM or a CM for my entire visit to this game and this website ,i share stuff with the community 

The more you post this the more it spreads lol Keep going

Posted

The more you post this the more it spreads lol Keep going

if they want to remove freedom of speech as well then i really dont care 

1 person likes this

Posted

if they want to remove freedom of speech as well then i really dont care 

Your an idiot, you dont have freedom of speech on a company's forum's lol I guess I should break into the local newspaper company and write what I want. If they try to arrest me I'll just say its freedom of speech.

3 people like this

Posted

How did you get these? did u use cheats or found them web?

There are some videos you can find floating around. There was one that popped up on Reddit yesterday that showcased the bypass of ability cooldowns, which was removed by an idiot Moderator. Or maybe the Daum staff that frequent the sub made them take it down. /tinfoilhat

But seriously, this game has got some nasty cheats that more people need to be aware of.

Posted

I support people posting them. Because if they are not skilled enough to quickly get a handle on it. They deserve the outcome and death the game gets from cheaters. So keep posting it. 

Posted (edited)

no one tells me what to do 

do what i want

Your an idiot, you dont have freedom of speech on a company's forum's lol I guess I should break into the local newspaper company and write what I want. If they try to arrest me I'll just say its freedom of speech.

you call me a idiot yet are a penguin and have no idea who i am 

i didnt brake in here , you are the idiot , what are you to call someone a idiot 

Edited by Maxwell wabbits

Posted (edited)

full of hackers + that bugged/rigged loot system + market bots and the anti-bot system crap shit not lasting long enough for most people to even type it so its bot vs bot vs some lucky people that manged to

id say i wonder what Jouska would say about all this but i think daum won't even acknowledge the fact that the loot system is rigged because that would cause a huge uproar if its made public (and tbh its slowly becoming public anyway, many people know it and sooner or later the others will see it proven before their eyes) 

my bank from yesterday to today: -50 mil trying to enchant accessory to +1,

random chose people;s bank from yesterday to today: +1 kzarka +1/2 mark of shadows + tree belt or ogre ring + a bunch of livertos

hilarious 

Edited by nevermind

Posted

I love how full of hackers 5% of the community of every online game thinks everything is.

Posted

full of hackers + that bugged/rigged loot system + market bots and the anti-bot system crap shit not lasting long enough for most people to even type it so its bot vs bot vs some lucky people that manged to

id say i wonder what Jouska would say about all this but i think daum won't even acknowledge the fact that the loot system is rigged because that would cause a huge uproar if its made public (and tbh its slowly becoming public anyway, many people know it and sooner or later the others will see it proven before their eyes) 

my bank from yesterday to today: -50 mil trying to enchant accessory to +1,

random chose people;s bank from yesterday to today: +1 kzarka +1/2 mark of shadows + tree belt or ogre ring + a bunch of livertos

hilarious 

this game is on a ledge of doom 

Posted (edited)

All cool downs including pots are client side. This means that speed hacks are very easily created and usable if xigncode doesn't detect the program.

However, this also means that exploiters have always existed in BDO and that's why you may die in a split second during pvp, or why some people keep getting world boss drops, or why some things just don't make sense. inb4 "git gud" and "l0l ur a scrub if u believe this"

Edited by Keshanberk

Posted

All cool downs including pots are client side. This means that speed hacks are very easily created and usable if xigncode doesn't detect the program.

All cool down timers are in fact server side, as has been helpfully pointed out every time someone claims otherwise in one of these "game I don't like is dying" alarmist threads

1 person likes this

Posted

Id have to agree with his statement about market bots, it took me 3 hours to buy grunil boots .

Posted

All cool down timers are in fact server side, as has been helpfully pointed out every time someone claims otherwise in one of these "game I don't like is dying" alarmist threads

hacking started since the game is in beta, game is still alive w00t.

every mmo has hacks but ppl always claim d00m once they show up from time to time, its funny:D

and to loot system guy its called rng

also world boss loot is in two brackets low and high dps

Posted

I'm sure the above hacks don't exist and it's completely photoshopped or created using a Black Desert Online Private Server.

Posted

I love how full of hackers 5% of the community of every online game thinks everything is.

i've fought hackers in game my self + There are videos of them 

Posted

Nothing out of ordinary.

Oh wait.

It's not Blade and Soul forum, is it?

Posted

I'm sure the above hacks don't exist and it's completely photoshopped or created using a Black Desert Online Private Server.

The above hacks doesn't have shit to do with me telling you that cool downs are actually client side. Good try though