• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Node War Now!

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok is time to open your wallet buy new hardware and give us the reason to grind all days like monkey.

Peoples are getting tired of play pvp game without a real pvp.

Posted

This whole this is a pvp game again ha?

Talk about calling oneself a vegetarian because burgers have lettuce lol.

2 people like this

Posted

ok is a pve game? Give us istance where farm equip like others Pve MMO game,easy

Posted

This whole this is a pvp game again ha?

Talk about calling oneself a vegetarian because burgers have lettuce lol.

Hey xX_lLucal_Xx you see the game is marketed as a PvP game but it isn't getting the content for it which actually exists. Now how is the game a PvE game? How is it marketed towards the PvE crowd? What endgame PvE shit is there?

Posted

ok is a pve game? Give us istance where farm equip like others Pve MMO game,easy

Its a mix of both, this is a semi-openworld sandbox.

There is no "grind gear" in this game, all you do is make money and make the gear yourself VIA NON-COMBAT way. You will never find a temptation, crimson flame, destruction variation of gear in the wild. You have to make those. Stop thinking the game like the instance base mmo, this game is not like those.  This is as I stated a semi-open world game as such, you get the bare basic of everything you need in the wild, as such what you do after that is up to you. 

- Luca (Been playing BDO NA since February 28 2016).

Posted

Yeah the meaningful PvP has to get here soon, it's getting ridiculous.

2 people like this

Posted

#WeWantContentSomeGameHadWaitedForYearsToHaveAfter2Mouths

Go play the league if you want pvp.

Posted

Hey xX_lLucal_Xx you see the game is marketed as a PvP game but it isn't getting the content for it which actually exists. Now how is the game a PvE game? How is it marketed towards the PvE crowd? What endgame PvE shit is there?

First of the -----ing all, my name in the forum is XLucaX where in teh -----ing -----s did you find the extra Xs and the space?

Secondly, those aspects are true to be one of the key points pointed out, BUT clearly 90% of the game doesnt involve owpvp, trust me, in 50+ days in this game ive only owpvp a handful times, and even with node wars and castle sieges enabled, owpvp wouldnt really the primary goal of all players in the game. It is true that pvp is meaningless right now, but you need to comprehend how much of a game changer the node wars are , hence its not implemented yet. 

One of hte reasons why node war and castle sieges is disabled right now is because its a massive game changer, the QQing of the hermits will just become more, as one of the people whos been in this forum since January 4 2016, up to now and also been reading up in the Black Desert Online content, guilds who are obviously stronger than the rest will own up nodes and then castles AND then become stronger, being able to give your members 300k salary PER day is a massive game changer, hence its diabled right now.

As to your questions about "What endgame PvE shit is there?" clearly you have no idea what this game is LOL, this game is meant for you to keep playing. As I stated in my previous comment you dont brain dead a dungeon (future content) and amazing come out with the best craftable gear lol. The world bosses can be considered PvE content lol. All the PvE content of this game is about making money so you can go on adventures, go read up on the future content; there will be dungeons, whale hunting, and more. 

Pearl Abyss can only focus on one thing at a time, and they focused on PvP content FIRST, theyre starting to shift toward the PvE content. "no freaking shift right?" 

Just wait ok? as I stated ive been in this game for almost 60 days now, and the game is trying to catch up to the main regions servers.

Posted

Generally I find that most people who try to classify this game other than "Bdo" are -----ing stupid and want to either reinforce their shit point, draw others to their side, for their shit point, or are just upset and looking for some type of release on the forums.

Stop trying to classify this game. You're an idiot.

This is BDO.
You have to do both to reach the top. Node wars plays one factor in the big picture. PvE elements play another factor in a bigger picture.
Just because you want to play the game just for PvP or PvE does not make this game either or regardless of what it was marketed as. That's not what it is.

Christ, dumb shit mayne I swear on it.

2 people like this

Posted

c'mon ! node wars!

Posted

Believe me you do not want node wars with this server stability and all these client sides hacks.

Posted

I find it fascinating that for a PVP game, or as I'm told repeatedly as a PVP-Centric game, that no where on that "about the game page" is PVP mentioned at all.

And yet when someone says "yeah I don't really do PVP/ I'm not here for the PVP" they're shouted down for wanting something the game isn't.

Odd isn't it?

Posted

I find it fascinating that for a PVP game, or as I'm told repeatedly as a PVP-Centric game, that no where on that "about the game page" is PVP mentioned at all.

And yet when someone says "yeah I don't really do PVP/ I'm not here for the PVP" they're shouted down for wanting something the game isn't.

Odd isn't it?

Its exactly what my first response is lol.

Im a vegetarian because my hamburger has lettuce in it, thats hte mindset of all the people saying thsi game is pvp.

Posted

So speaking of Node Wars....

Just a quick confirm:

I'm invested in a node that two guilds go to war over.  They duke it out, one wins, builds a castle on that node.  My workers can still gather there, right?