• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Cannot purchase Daum Cash /game pass issues

220 posts in this topic

Posted

Dear players,

Many of you have been experiencing payment errors when trying to purchase Daum Cash or even your game pass with a credit/debit card.

Before the release of Black Desert Online, this issue mostly resulted from a lack of funds in the bank account, use of pre-paid cards (which we don't support) or simply the bank rejecting international payment (mostly for US users). And some tiny fraud prevention rules issues.

Due to the gifting and Daum Cash purchase frauds (both a direct result from RMT), we had to modify our fraud prevention rules for credit card payments and disable gifting. This has resulted in an increase of players being unable to use their credit card to purchase Daum Cash or even a game pass. This is a temporary measure while we are deploying new tools and gathering information.

Investigating payment issue tickets is currently tedious and sensitive since we also have fraudsters trying to slip through the net and test our fraud prevention rules. This means each payment issue ticket has to be checked by a billing GM with access to sensitive tools. We unfortunately cannot scale up easily unless we want to take the risk of compromising players' billing information and the integrity of the service. it also means that we are, in many cases, unable to provide any assistance since we cannot overrule some fraud prevention rules due to their very sensitive nature.

We are working on modifications, but it will take some time. If you have a payment issue, the quickest fix we can recommend is to use another payment method, such as PayPal. We do not consider this as anything else but a temporary solution and sincerely apology for all the inconvenience this causes to our community.

Please do not respond to this topic with ticket numbers, we will not offer support from the forums or through private messages on this issue. It is simply not an option currently. We expect the situation to significantly improve starting the end of next week.

Posted (edited)

Dear players,

Many of you have been experiencing payment errors when trying to purchase Daum Cash or even your game pass with a credit/debit card.

Before the release of Black Desert Online, this issue mostly resulted from a lack of funds in the bank account, use of pre-paid cards (which we don't support) or simply the bank rejecting international payment (mostly for US users). And some tiny fraud prevention rules issues.

Due to the gifting and Daum Cash purchase frauds (both a direct result from RMT), we had to modify our fraud prevention rules for credit card payments and disable gifting. This has resulted in an increase of players being unable to use their credit card to purchase Daum Cash or even a game pass. This is a temporary measure while we are deploying new tools and gathering information.

Investigating payment issue tickets is currently tedious and sensitive since we also have fraudsters trying to slip through the net and test our fraud prevention rules. This means each payment issue ticket has to be checked by a billing GM with access to sensitive tools. We unfortunately cannot scale up easily unless we want to take the risk of compromising players' billing information and the integrity of the service. it also means that we are, in many cases, unable to provide any assistance since we cannot overrule some fraud prevention rules due to their very sensitive nature.

We are working on modifications, but it will take some time. If you have a payment issue, the quickest fix we can recommend is to use another payment method, such as PayPal. We do not consider this as anything else but a temporary solution and sincerely apology for all the inconvenience this causes to our community.

Please do not respond to this topic with ticket numbers, we will not offer support from the forums or through private messages on this issue. It is simply not an option currently. We expect the situation to significantly improve starting the end of next week.

Non of the payment Method work for me and other players. tried to use PaySafe Card, Paypal, Credit Card. and non of those work. all i get is this Billing system error.. i want to play Musa but i need a costume for it and extra inventory space...

billing error.PNG

Edited by Zneaky

Posted (edited)

Dear players,

So @GM_Tokaji, I bought daum cash (well i thought i bought it cause i paid for it and spoke with bank already and the money has been wired to Daum) through paypal, there was an error INGAME which took my daum cash away and my ticket is still open, all the precious advice the GM's give is to be patient while you sort out my ticket? And when I suggested that I'm thinking to contact paypal for a refund cause you delivered a faulty product, the GM's suggest not to do cause my account might be suspended?! What kind of service is this? I've been waiting already a day for you to sort it out, I've heard there are people waiting already for 1 month to get this problem sorted. Your company took our money, we didn't receive the product. There's no official response about this serious matter, which involves real money transaction. If your company can't sell daum cash, you're losing potencial customer but your company accepted my money and took it without giving anything in return! Does it makes any sense to you? Not to me neither to anyone that is having the same problem. How long shall we wait? By the way, "We expect the situation to significantly improve starting the end of next week". So tell me one thing, is daum cash store selling pre order items? I bought something that has not been delivered and I shall expect the situation to improve starting the end of next week? If your company is having all this known problems to this community, why didn't you simply shut down the daum cash store while you are sorting this problem out, instead of damaging your company image and the trust of your costumers?! 

Edited by Liliati
1 person likes this

Posted

Non of the payment Method work for me and other players. tried to use PaySafe Card, Paypal, Credit Card. and non of those work. all i get is this Billing system error.. i want to play Musa but i need a costume for it and extra inventory space...

billing error.PNG

Ahem. I may have forgotten to mention a reason why PayPal payment sometimes do not work. Not sure you should be in a rush to receive a reply. :(

So @GM_Tokaji, I bought daum cash (well i thought i bought it cause i paid for it and spoke with bank already and the money has been wired to Daum) through paypal, there was an error INGAME which took my daum cash away and my ticket is still open, all the precious advice the GM's give is to be patient while you sort out my ticket? And when I suggested that I'm thinking to contact paypal for a refund cause you delivered a faulty product, the GM's suggest not to do cause my account might be suspended?! What kind of service is this? I've been waiting already a day for you to sort it out, I've heard there are people waiting already for 1 month to get this problem sorted. Your company took our money, we didn't receive the product. There's no official response about this serious matter, which involves real money transaction. If your company can't sell daum cash, you're losing potencial customer but your company accepted my money and took it without giving anything in return! Does it makes any sense to you? Not to me neither to anyone that is having the same problem. How long shall we wait? By the way, "We expect the situation to significantly improve starting the end of next week". So tell me one thing, is daum cash store selling pre order items? I bought something that has not been delivered and I shall expect the situation to improve starting the end of next week? If your company is having all this known problems to this community, why didn't you simply shut down the daum cash store while you are sorting this problem out, instead of damaging your company image and the trust of your costumers?! 

For Pearls payment errors, please refer to this topic:

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/75319-no-pearls-received-read-me-first/

Long story short: the Daum Cash should be automatically credited back to your account within 24 hours if there is a Pearls purchase payment error. Please discuss this issue on this other topic.

Posted

I sent a ticket about payment issue, like 2 week ago and im still waiting for answer . What a super speed support system you have BDO . 

Posted

You're not alone on a payment related ticket. I submitted mine on the 7th and it has been 14 days. I'm beginning to believe in the rumors of being understaffed and poor support system.

Posted

A month ago my husband did a ticket for not being able to buy anything in shop.

1 reply since then of "try again" . the other payments of pay pal and other credit cards do not work. 

Really? This is the way you keep people playing your game. Don't answer them. Don't fix them problem with current players you have . 

Posted

No matter the payment method my error just says "Interal Server Error"

Posted

No matter the payment method my error just says "Interal Server Error"

Same here.

Posted

Can you try using a different web browser? I will check with a Dev when he will back from lunch in a few minutes.

Posted

I think there is no doubt in my mind that your anti fraud system has flagged/blocked thousands of innocent people from making payments all because they made say 4-5 payments in a row on the same day which looked suspicious. It seems the big spenders are definitely being hit the most with being flagged because you thought we were gold sellers. You might want to look into unblocking legit accounts to save your support team from getting so many repeat tickets. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Same here.

Please try logging off and on on your account, then purchase again. This should fix the "Internal server error" issue.

Posted

I think there is no doubt in my mind that your anti fraud system has flagged/blocked thousands of innocent people from making payments all because they made say 4-5 payments in a row on the same day which looked suspicious. It seems the big spenders are definitely being hit the most with being flagged because you thought we were gold sellers. You might want to look into unblocking legit accounts to save your support team from getting so many repeat tickets. 

That wouldn't surprise me.  I've seen several posts here from people who were just fine until they bought an account for their GF/BF/SO with the same CC# they used for their own account.

Posted

It will not even let me purchase daum cash with paypal currently

Posted (edited)

Yeah it doesn't allow me to purchase daum cash on the website nor spend the daum I have to turn into pearls in the game. It says not registered for purchases when I try to buy from the cash shop.

Id ((94215)

Payment on website.jpg

Edited by Juggarnaut

Posted

Same problem from me it's not even letting me enter credit card details or directing me to Paypal ....simply it show's billing system error message . new classes are released and i'm running around on musa with no costumes :(  ID (92028)

Posted

I got really close to actually purchasing Daum cash today, it was glorious! everything was going smoothly then it decided to keel over and drown itself in a tiny puddle..... comon i wanna give you my money and theres no response to my ticket other than you have received it. I hope this blows over very soon

Posted

I got really close to actually purchasing Daum cash today, it was glorious! everything was going smoothly then it decided to keel over and drown itself in a tiny puddle..... comon i wanna give you my money and theres no response to my ticket other than you have received it. I hope this blows over very soon

hopefully in 1 week they will have the stuff sorted as the OP mentioned. ...hopefully. (I need more inventory on musa damnit lol)

Posted

hopefully in 1 week they will have the stuff sorted as the OP mentioned. ...hopefully. (I need more inventory on musa damnit lol)

Im hoping they still have that deal going on then.... if not  then ----- it, im not bothering lol

Posted

Its entirely frustrating because to me its a crap shoot if a payment goes thru, kinda of bizarre we are basically asking a company to take our $ especially given the prices of costumes...

Posted

Payments have worked several times on the account, then all of a sudden yesterday they didnt. Tried both Edge and Chrome, paypal and direct card use. Fix your shit Daum. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

billing error.PNG

Pretty sure this means your account will be closed for fraud soon. Just a heads up.

Edited by GodsBlackGrace

Posted

Hello, I didnt recive my daum cash. I'm w8tting till friday morning. 

"Your request (94112) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff." 

A payment took my money but I still dont have daum cash. and ur reply for ticeks is riddiculus retarded.

Posted

Well now I know why I cant buy Daum Cash, I've been getting the same message as some folks above my post have attached. This is absolutely garbage Daum. You guys need to get this fixed ASAP as I am NOT going to use a third party to purchase Daum Cash, when I spend money on a game I like I pay my money TO THAT COMPANY and no one else, period!

YOU ARE LOSING MONEY DAUM, WHAT'S THE THINKING?

I have been using the same card since launch and have had no problems and have spent over $500 dollars and now naughta.

This needs to be fixed ASAP!

Posted

Please solve this issue. it is effecting many ppl. bump up.