• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Cannot purchase Daum Cash /game pass issues

220 posts in this topic

Posted

15 hours passed 4 tickets noone even answer, even solve, even contact me...

Posted (edited)

I really dont wanna to make new acc and start pllay allover again and repeat quest i passed. Why BD support isnt helping???

Dead Black Desert i get youre response about that you cant solve my payment problem... Someone like you cant save it means only that you dont wanna... How many people who want to pay you want to lose... Every day here new post people cant purchase or play... That is not enough to invest in repair purchase mechanism?

Edited by Bubisarba

Posted (edited)

This is disaster. Since I have no acces to paypal, You told me on on my mail to buy new card and I did and again i get message:

Sorry.

We cannot complete your payment at this time.

Your payment has failed. 
Please contact our customer support.

What i need to do??? Buy again new prepaid card? Or maybe 1000? Why You cant solve a simple problem??? I play a lot of games and never have this kind of issues with payment... I pleased You to help me here on forum but it seems You are just refuseing to comunicate or help potential customers. Discrace...

I just get answer on my mail that problem is with youre payment processor and that you are sorry but you cant help me because you cant fix YOURE payment processor. Great!!! This is how you "helping" customers??? How you do buisness? Tnx for nothing...

Edited by Bubisarba
misstype

Posted

so i'm trying to buy the game with my cc and it doesnt go trough. 

i guess since this topic is open from april, nobody cared to fix the issue, and i will not be able to purchase the game, right? 

that's bs. 

In any kind of bussines the first thing is to have a proper payment method, not just for your customers but most for the company. that's how the make profits. what the hell.

2 people like this

Posted

I can't even get to the "Sorry can't complete your payment at this time".  I keep getting "Internal Server Error." when trying to purchase any of the Black Friday Specials.

I want the maximum 3 bundles of the:  

Bundle of 10 Elion's Tear
Total $ 1.8

I also want the maximum 4 bundles of the 

Bundle of 10 Artisan's Memory
Total $ 2.25 with the 10% bonus discount.

Hopefully when you fix your shop server you will honor those sale prices.

Posted

Sorry.

We cannot complete your payment at this time.

Billing System Error

Please go back to the shop and retry.

NEED HELP 

Posted

I can't even get to the "Sorry can't complete your payment at this time".  I keep getting "Internal Server Error." when trying to purchase any of the Black Friday Specials.

I want the maximum 3 bundles of the:  

Bundle of 10 Elion's Tear
Total $ 1.8

I also want the maximum 4 bundles of the 

Hopefully when you fix your shop server you will honor those sale prices.

This is what I am getting no matter what browser.. I want the 

And the pet coming up!

Posted

scr.thumb.png.7cb2a9f155cffd905183186db6

When will you fix it? It's not working for credit card and paypal. How long we have to wait? Fix it or just stop the timer.

1 person likes this

Posted

Can't purchase additional caracter slots before the server merge. Does anyone even care?

Posted

Can't purchase daum cash, i got "This credit card type is not supported" for both Visa and Mastercard. Those cards worked previous this paymentwall service. 

The response from Paymentwall support : "s per checking, your transaction has been unsuccessful on our end because your card type was not supported by our payment processor. We suggest for you to try using other cards for your payment or try using other payment methods available in our payment page." , common Daum, really? you use a service that not support Visa and Mastercard? I'm not gonna use other payments methods. Fix this or your loss.

Thank you

Posted

Can't buy shit now since the 27th December. I figured hey maybe the service is busy (Christmas an all) but it's still not working, no response from that crappy company and nothing from the CM's here. 

error.PNG

Posted

Fix it please

Posted

Never Again.

So I complete a purchase with my debit card. No problem, Spent $10 dollars yesterday, no problem.

I have been debating on getting another Musa costume because I plan on maining the class.

Go in to pay, everything is going fine, except for now there is a verification wall I haven't had to go through since I started playing this game.

Now all of a sudden I have to send screenshots of my bank account to verify?!

Like, really??

Nah, So I send In my ID, send in a screenshot of the emailed reciept, ask for another form of verification that does not include invading my personal finances and.

NOTHING..

But they managed to block the account though so I cant use another form of payment.

Thanks Daum.

So who do I contact, that actually can resolve the issue instead of waiting for a reply for 2 hours at a time?

Posted (edited)

So tried to buy Daum cash several times now...each time it goes though gives me an order number and everything looks ok.  However, it always fails to process.  It never tells me it fails to process but checking my pay pal account (which I've used for every past purchase of Daum cash I've made) and my credit card website nothing is going though.  I made purchases just a few weeks ago so this is a new issue.  According to what I've read this has been an issue since December 27th?  It's January 21st now.  Any plans to fix this?

I've spoken to Paymentwall via email and they assure me none of my purchases have gone though so I don't have to worry about over payment.  This doesn't solve the problem that not being able to complete a transaction means no real cash for you guys and no Daum cash for me.  It's like you don't want to make money.

Edited by Lutina

Posted

I think its absolutely ridiculous to have to send photo identification in order to purchase pixels in a game but thats just me :>

When I told "Paymentwall Support" this I was pretty much told "tough shit I guess your account is staying locked." Like wtf?

Posted

My problem seems to be different from others since instead of the usual "your payment has failed" message I got something about payment being canceled & refunded and was asked to send a copy of the receipt and my I.D. to confirm the payment. I have no idea what prompted that, it did seem to take forever for PayPal to process the purchase but I doubt that alone is the cause. At first I thought it was PayPal's problem and tried using my debit card instead, but when I go to checkout I still get the same message.

I'm wondering if I'm never going to be able to purchase any daum cash now since I'm definitely not going to send anyone a copy of my I.D. I've bought in-game currencies for many different MMOs before and have never encountered a similar problem, this is really frustrating.

Posted

Same thing happened to me as the last poster, using a completely normal credit card I've never had any issue with online or otherwise.  Payment canceled and refunded, and being asked to show ID and receipt.  I am definitely not playing ball with the photo ID and other information request nonsense, so am I just screwed and will never be able to purchase pearls again because the account is locked from payments through Paymentwall?  Or what?  Pretty lame system, can't even tell why it flagged me to begin with.

Posted

internal server error. Anyone have a fix?

Posted

New user here, in the US, trying to purchase this game using a credit card. The payment method "fails" and I'm redirected to a Paymentwall verification process.  I've submitted a copy of my drivers license, a copy of my online statement and even a copy of my last physical statement and have absolutely NO contact from either the contact address OR this paymentwall company.

I've tried alternative payment methods, i.e. PayPal and am still redirected to the verification process and a "Payment Failed" screen.

WHAT is going on with this?  To say it's frustrating would be a gross understatement.......

Please advise

Posted

How do i get a ....ing copy of a receipt of a payment i can't make because im asked for a copy of the receipt? :S:S

Posted

So I guess no one with any official knowledge ever checks this thread or not very often?  People need some help here and want to give Daum/Kakao money for a game they enjoy, but have no way to do so without going through a somewhat suspicious and poorly managed outside party.

Posted

New user here, in the US, trying to purchase this game using a credit card. The payment method "fails" and I'm redirected to a Paymentwall verification process.  I've submitted a copy of my drivers license, a copy of my online statement and even a copy of my last physical statement and have absolutely NO contact from either the contact address OR this paymentwall company.

I've tried alternative payment methods, i.e. PayPal and am still redirected to the verification process and a "Payment Failed" screen.

WHAT is going on with this?  To say it's frustrating would be a gross understatement.......

Please advise

Hi there! I'd like to apologize for the extreme inconvenience you have experienced. Can you please PM me and provide me with your ticket number? :)

internal server error. Anyone have a fix?

Hello :) To fix this you will need to change your internet browser. 

Hello everyone, I'd like to apologize for any and all inconveniences that you have experienced with our payment system. To avoid credit card fraud we ask for your ID and other information to ensure that you are the one making purchases and no one else. We simply want to protect your accounts. If you feel that your tickets to our Payment team were handled wrongly then you can create a ticket to our CS review team and we will review them.

Email CSReview Team- csreview@kakaogames-eu.com 

Posted

Hi there! I'd like to apologize for the extreme inconvenience you have experienced. Can you please PM me and provide me with your ticket number? :)

Hello :) To fix this you will need to change your internet browser. 

Hello everyone, I'd like to apologize for any and all inconveniences that you have experienced with our payment system. To avoid credit card fraud we ask for your ID and other information to ensure that you are the one making purchases and no one else. We simply want to protect your accounts. If you feel that your tickets to our Payment team were handled wrongly then you can create a ticket to our CS review team and we will review them.

Email CSReview Team- csreview@kakaogames-eu.com 

Again...How do i get a copy of a receipt of a payment i can't make because im asked for a copy of the receipt?

Posted

Again...How do i get a copy of a receipt of a payment i can't make because im asked for a copy of the receipt?

Why are you getting asked for a receipt if you are unable to make a purchase? Can you PM me please with the information/details you were given? :) 

Posted

To paymentwall, everyone potential customer is a fraud until proven innocent. 

Try googling the complaints from other games too.