• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

154 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello Guys!

Who Am I?

My name is Tom but more commonly known PvtWiggles I've been playing the Black Desert KR version for a few weeks now to get a better of the game come launch, I have led multiple guilds on games such as World of Warcraft and Archeage so I am looking forward to the chance to do it again! I play games alot so rest assured that if you need anything whilst in the guild I will try my best to help you out! Hopefully by the EU launch I will know alot about the game and will be able to help people learn!

What will the guild do? 

"Leviathan" will be a semi-hardcore guild, we will do many guild activies like daily guild quests, GvG events like Node wars but we also partake in fun random games which the officers will plan and setup allowing you guys to have some care free fun! We will focus on both PvE and PvP as in this game both allow you to progress towards getting high end gear! At launch will help eachother to get to high level quickly and start farming for gear asap!

What do we want from you?

We expect a good amount of participation from each guild member in terms of guild quests and events but we understand that sometimes you won't be able to make them for real life reasons! All that we would ask is that you let us know if you can't attend, we also expect all members to be mature and having a good sense of humour certainly helps! the willingness to help the guild and other members is what will keep us having fun and being successful! You don't need previous experience on this game although it is a big plus, as long as you are willing to learn quickly, we are willing to help!

How do I join?

If you are already playing on the KR version of BDO and are looking for a guild then please send me a message on here or in game, it would be great for some of us to play together before the official launch! My ingame name is ApocFTW and character name is Wigglina, if you can't find me on there then please come to my twitch channel www.twitch.tv/pvtwiggles
If you don't play on KR then that's no problem! Leave a reply on this thread explaining why you're interested in joining and why you'd make a good addition to our team :)

Officers!

I am currently looking for 1/2 officers to help me at launch time, to be an officer you need to be an experienced BDO player and for this you will need to play with me on the KR servers so that we can work some stuff out before launch! if you're interested then let me know!

Thanks for reading guys and I look forward to seeing you online!
Regards,
PvtWiggles

P.S. I will be setting up a website to officially apply to the guild over the next week but in the mean time please just reply here! 

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:

Holy crap, this is a lot of applications, thanks for all the interest guys! There is a meeting tonight at 18:00GMT today! (13th Feb) on our discord channel which is: https://discord.gg/0mNxa0YARwYeYaSy See you all there!

Edited by PvtWiggles
9 people like this

Posted (edited)

First! Love this guy's stream! Great Personality! 

I'd personally vouch for him if I had any influence, xD sadly not the case.

Good luck with the Guild!

Edited by Carly
Grammar

Posted (edited)

I'm an active gamer looking to return to the genre after a long break of failing to find other MMO's deep enough to interest me.  I've been following BDO for while now, and seeing your twitch stream among other BDO sources has convinced me this will be the game for me.

As such, I'm looking for a new home to learn this game as well as meeting like minded friends to experience BDO in all its glory. 

Seriously though, whilst I have no experience with BDO specifically (will change with CBT2), I do have many years experience playing  other MMO's and usually enjoy delving into every supported system, be that PvP, GvG or PvE. Your guild seems to be targeted similar ends and I'd very much like to play a part in that.

I'm looking for BDO to become my main game for the foreseeable future....

Edited by Tanndaman
Initial post rushed and incomplete

Posted

I want to join, i watch your stream all the time, and i have massive amounts of free time now that wow is losing my interest and my steam backlog is getting worryingly low.

Posted

Im looking for a new game to play, and i think Black desert will be that game. I want to have fun while playing and i want people to play with and learn things. Also i watch the stream almost every day.

Posted

Huhu, BGWings from Twitch here! o/

I'm looking for an EU guild and I'm watching your stream for a long time + youtube guides. I like your guild goals. 

I played on Ru server, CB1 EU - now on Kr and I guess I can say: I'm an experienced player. x) (I watched a lot of guides and checked many things on the internet)

Of course my real life is important and I can't be online for 24/7 but BD will be my main game. :)

Posted

as you know allready i'll be joining your guild on launch as said in twitch :P

I would be interested in officer role as well but we'll talk about that more on the KR version

I'll see you soon the KR version in leviathan

peace

Posted

Greetings!

It would only have been a matter of time until you would be announcing yor guild here & was looking for an opportunity to join it. I'm been looking for a semi-hardcore guild & have been waiting for one like this. I have background MMO experience dating back from my days in WoW (quited around WotLK), GW1 & am currently playing GW2, Wildstar & TERA.

Ive watch your guides on youtube & was also wondering if LazyPeon would join you in this game also, that would be hella fun & jokes etc!

Looking forward to meeting/gaming with you in-game if you would have me & some friends of mine that will be joining this game also.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Criks

Posted

Evening,

I would like to join your guild on live EU.

I haven't played on RU or KR however i have played within CBT1 and intend to play in CTB2. I'm completely hooked on this game with constant stream watching and a lot of you tube channel research to ensure i hit live at a running speed, i intend to bring a few friends with me as well but will let them apply if they so wish.

I intend to level a Wizard First, I look forward to playing with you all!

To note I also stream however have been quiet recently as i'm currently playing on a private wow vanilla server which is frowned upon to stream by the big old bliz.

Posted (edited)

Hello, would love to join this guild. Sounds very promising and I've come across TheLazyPeon intake videos on YouTube and he gave a shout out to you. Will be subscribing soon, hopefully with you're help the guide's will be very useful. The game seems very complicated, he did say it was like Eve online. That game was way too hard but this one looks simple from the combat view but the whole crafting/buildings looks complex. He did say he will be on this guild but not sure. Hope to hear from you soon! 😆

p.s will there be team speak? 

Edited by Kriegshammer

Posted

Heya Wiggles,

I have had an interest in black desert for a while, and while looking for video's i found your twitch. You seemed like a cool bloke, and also people in your chat are pretty cool. i probably won't be able to play daily, but i'll try to keep up. I'm looking forward to playing with everyone in this new game ^^

hope to see you stream, and maybe in game, PixiePowder/anything with pixie in it

Posted

Hi

Active gamer looking for a new mmo to become my main game, haven't had the chance to play bdo yet, looking to play CBT1.

I've got at of experience in other MMO, I'm very active and will participate in all guild activities

Hope to hear from you

Posted (edited)

Hello.

My name is patrick and i'm 18 years old, Froznlotus is my name on your stream.

Monday trough friday i'l mostly be on 4-5PM till 12PM GMT

Saturday and sunday will be the days i can play the most since i have nothing to do on those days.

Reasons why i wanna join?
I'm looking for a semi-hardcore guild that will do allot of social events like guild pvps, dungeons guild missions.

An other reason i'd wanna join is purely cause the timezones the leader lives in its very close to my own.

Things i can do to help the guild is.
I'm a social player, i enjoy helping new and experienced members in anny game.
I love to participate in guild missions and other events, i'm a very hardcore pvp player i love to pvp its my most favourite thing in mmo's.

I've played mmo's since i was 10 so i got some years behind me of experience.

Other than that i hope you've enjoyed reading this and hope i'l be allowed.

Edited by Natsu Dragneel

Posted

The dream will be completed.

Kappa.

Posted

Yeah so i'd like to join. 

just sign me in for EU version, i'm wulfje btw.

Keep up the great streams :3

Posted

Thanks for all the sign ups so far guys, I've put your names on the list in the original post if you've been accepted, this will be on a trial basis. :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi Wiggles.

Super hyped for black desert and would like to join your guild. Been watching your stream for a couple of days now and think that I would really enjoy being a member of your guild.

Some info if it would make any difference. Have been playing mmo's for about 6-7 years now so I have experience in previous mmo's. Will also be buying the Explorers package for the 48 hour head start.

Keep up the great streams!

Posted (edited)

Hey!

I'm really interested in joining a semi-hardcore guild and I am willing to dedicate a lot of time into helping the guild grow. I have experience in playing MMOs such as GW2 and Archeage (Well that turned out to be a piece of crap, hopefully it doesn't happen to this game :/). I am usually available to play after 6 GMT time on weekdays, and most of the day on saturday. 
I would love to join a guild that has a friendly environment with experienced players in it, and this seems like the perfect guild to join. Would be awesome if I could join up come the release for this game.

I've also played on the RU server so I have reasonable experience with the game.

Edited by Ramoose

Posted

I'd not mind rolling with you on release as I'm shopping for a good group to establish game presence with.

I've got an extensive MMO history and have been gaming hardcore for thirteen years, unlikely not to have played any MMO you're likely to inquire about experience with.

Would love to be on the list and start hanging out with the group over CBT#2 to have a chat and get to know each other!

Posted

Love the twitch stream and the Youtube videos have been super helpful in helping to decide if i wanted to get into BDO. Now i'm so hyped to jump into this game! I'm from NA, but i'd love to join the group on EU for some good fun. There's just so much to do!

Posted

what kind of atmosphere do you want in your guild?

Posted

Good day Wiggles,

About me

My name is niplor or ret you may or may not recognize from your stream I live in holland.I  Started on ru and im having wonderfull time so I thought it would be cool to join your guild. Other games that i play/played are Wow (Did not play it much though, all my friends where lame) I also played some tera and wildstare furthermore i've played counterstrike and reached Legendary eagle rank(just so you now im not a complete -----tard when it comes to tactics and stuff).

What do i have to offer

Well first of all I have got a lot of free time and  I really like games where i can fight other people and have to think about it further i would love to particrpate in guild events and i am willing to help other guild members. further i like to think of myself as a nice and determined player.

I hope i can get in your guild :D  srry if there are any english mistakes in the dam things.                                                                                                                                      keep up the streams man love them! 

ps: i mean the eu server not the ru one :P

Posted (edited)

Withdrawn. good luck!

Edited by SinKai

Posted

i'd like to join Leviathan aswell, It seems like it is well-structured and all! :)
I bought the 49.99$ bundle and i am looking forward to this game greatly!

I am an 18 year old swede. I usually work 40 hrs a week but during my free time(apart from most weekends) i spend most or all time right here by the computer. I've been looking forward to another MMO to spend all my precious time with for years now, after growing tired of 5-7 years of WoW playing..(cant remember how long.. all that time just mushes together..ugh..)
Other than WoW i have played Guild wars 2 and tried a bunch of other crappier f2p mmo's but never really liked them much. After seeing Black Desert online i instantly got hooked though!
i believe i would be a great asset to the guild because i am social, willing to help out and i have a positive attitude!
Kinda split between which class i should play though... :S

I'd love to play in this semi-hardcore guild because i would say i'd fit in perfectly! I work and i have a social life but when i'm home.. GAMING all day long!
hope you accept me, cheers!